Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 04-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Occultist

I have different views on Hex's and curses.
Many say you got to believe in it for it to stick.
I personally dont you can effect nature and any type of being by the influence of weaving.
But it is still highly unlikely you are cursed it runs generations and has the same "'Modust Operardi"/MO
Also bright spark is correct guides in general can guide and inspire not control.
But still highly unlikely your family is cursed.
Here is a site that pretty much explains symptoms of a curse.
http://thedemoniacal.blogspot.com/20...en-cursed.html
Remember it is just not one of these things out of a blue moon but a controlled energy that flows thru all aspects of your life.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Spark
As far as i am aware of spirit/animal guides are there only to guide, and not to intervene in a persons live.

As far as you are aware.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
That easy, eh, like shucking off some psychosomatic illness ? Like such craft is only imaginary, or pretend.

Interesting approach.

Wisa'ka. The denial is counter-curse craft PROVIDING it carries the full force of your will.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Phoenix Fire

Smile

Can bad energy cause enough disturbance to be thought of as a curse/hex,e.g.lack of energy, ill health?
Old 05-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Can bad energy cause enough disturbance to be thought of as a curse/hex,e.g.lack of energy, ill health?

A curse is fraught with bad energy. Some of what you described in your opening post is similar to what a co-worker of mine experienced after someone worked and threw ‘roots’ at him. I hate to advocate any healer that accepts money, but my co-worker had to pay a hefty sum to have the effects of what ailed him removed. Some people in my location, versed in these vile crafts are extortionists. Working in groups, one can bring about such misfortune while another will lift it for a charge.

I would advise anyone interested in any 'craft' to be very careful of who they associate with and not be rude to, or disrespect those possessing these powers.

Having inner strength and strong will is a good thing, but denying what has been sent, thrust, hurled, or thrown to cause misfortune is foolhardy. Thinking one has the power to withstand and actually being strong enough to withstand are birds of different plumage.

Now have you pondered what could of brought about this hex, or curse ?
Old 05-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I have different views on Hex's and curses.
Many say you got to believe in it for it to stick.
I personally dont you can effect nature and any type of being by the influence of weaving.
But it is still highly unlikely you are cursed it runs generations and has the same "'Modust Operardi"/MO
Also bright spark is correct guides in general can guide and inspire not control.
But still highly unlikely your family is cursed.
Here is a site that pretty much explains symptoms of a curse.
http://thedemoniacal.blogspot.com/20...en-cursed.html
Remember it is just not one of these things out of a blue moon but a controlled energy that flows thru all aspects of your life.

So you are claiming all guides, or helpers are all the same ? Do the ones you know about have set rules ?

A broad assumption, wouldn't you say ?

Spirit helpers, or guides.

Warning and keeping one clear of danger, some can also neutralize the problem. Depends upon the spirit and whether it decides to protect. Much depends upon the relationship one has with such a helper.

I know 'Bear' does not take mess from anyone :)
Old 05-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Racer X

Quote:
I believe someone has put an hex/curse on me because terrible things keep happening to me and my family, i know that some of the things are just bad luck, but there are just too many occurances of bad things, i tried wearing a pentacle pendant because i read that it can protect you from magic, but it has not helped one bit.

FORGIVE them and Bless them ...... the curse will be gone~
Old 05-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X
FORGIVE them and Bless them ...... the curse will be gone~

Yes forgive and bless a worker of ill crafts. See how that works out.

What if the cursed does not know who sent the curse ? Who is the cursed going to forgive and bless ?

A little common sense over blind zeal.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Phoenix Fire

Smile

I am going to remove my etheric cords and see if that improves my health.
Old 15-09-2012, 05:55 AM
Occultist

Smile assumptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
So you are claiming all guides, or helpers are all the same ? Do the ones you know about have set rules ?

A broad assumption, wouldn't you say ?

Spirit helpers, or guides.

Warning and keeping one clear of danger, some can also neutralize the problem. Depends upon the spirit and whether it decides to protect. Much depends upon the relationship one has with such a helper.

I know 'Bear' does not take mess from anyone :)

Dear they cannot shape destiny we have and always will have choices.
If you do not then your in a sad place.
Norse is also correct in believing your not cursed might have some effect.
Like some people has been known to believe they dont have cancer and there reports come back clean. Its rare but can happen.
Curses land everywhere like thin sticky web strings. Very hard to remove and once you put something out hard to remove it. It can be done but watch out for people charging you to do this etc,
To be honest religion or faith beliefs in and of itself is a broad assumption wouldnt you say??
I can only tell you what I have personally done and witnessed and studied.
Protectors can only do so much if I keep playing on the freeway just hoping my protectors will take care of it I will eventually get hit by a car. Odds are against me.