Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne

Thanks for answering my ET question, Starseeds ... that is the word I was looking for and now, knowing that ... my question was indeed a dumb one ! LOL ! . Quite obvious the two , Starseeds and Otherkin are separate categories.

Not necessarily, it is just that Starseeds kinda focus on where they origin from whereas Otherkin focus more on what they origin from

Cat could also be an indication of Fae. Just a thought...

Ones Totem / Power animal I think rather indicates lessons than connections to past lives; though not said it could not be Only you truly can say where the true connection with your Totem lies. Go beyond the image of the Totem and see what lies behind the drapes.

Did you not also talk about Norse Mythology at one point? Maybe you were one of Freya's cats? :P
Old 18-09-2014, 02:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks on the Starseeds and Otherkin wheres & whats differences Megemedes.

I think I recall you mentioning something about cats and fae before ....

Good memory you have on the Norse Mythology ! My cat connection was more Egyptian than Norse...a royal black cat

Not to stray too far from the topic, anyone know if Egyptians buried cats with their Gods/ Goddesses ? took them to the afterworld with them ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 18-09-2014, 07:52 AM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryneos
Now then, how about yourself?
Well from what i have witnessed and been told by a repented fallen seraph (dragon), i am possibly one of the Rephaim who had a vision of what this world will soon look like without YHWH's love. He said that my vision reminded him of what it looks and feels like in Tartaros (the prison for raphah's and fallen angels).

Quote:
What I was getting at with the DNA-angle was that while "hybridization" certainly took place, even for centaurs and such, it's just not the same as one type of DNA that makes the whole being. In other words, a human isn't a hybrid because its DNA is all human (this is just an example; I don't know enough about all of the past DNA-manipulations to state anything differently than that.) Thus, the DNA of the whole-being of a centaur would only have centaur-DNA and nothing else.
According to what i have learnt, real satyrs were flesh and blood creatures, transgenic hybrids of spliced human (or angel) and goat genetic material. The fallen watchers created other transgenics as well, such as minotaur, centaur, peagasus and harpies.
So its possible for mermaids to have been the result of test-tube genetics and a human female transforming into a 'siren' after mating with a fallen watcher.

Quote:
I have yet to see any fictionkin from Ghost in the Shell, but they may be out there somewhere...
Well apparently, there are many species out there that are simply not visible to the naked eye because they have a sort of illusion shield around them. At present they all blend in with humans. Its either that or (as in my case) the spirit of the creature is actually contained within the host body itself. i guess you could call it a form of 'non-control possession' where the negative entities want protection whilst they slowly repent.

Quote:
It's also the unique form of loneliness associated with being one of the rare forms of Otherkin. So far, I could count on two hands how many centaurs I've discovered out there. I cannot count the number of wolves I've seen.
Well, thats the reason for this website, so that you can talk to your Otherkin.
Feel free to ask any other questions.

Do you mean there are so many lycanthopes (werewolves) that they are uncountable ?

Quote:
Middle East, and Greece
Well here we have Mount Hermont in Syria, Middle East where a group of watchers fell and started to splice and dice human DNA with animals and they then moved on to Greece and built Atlantis.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
I think I recall you mentioning something about cats and fae before ....

Good memory you have on the Norse Mythology ! My cat connection was more Egyptian than Norse...a royal black cat

Are you sure I have mentioned that before. Sure it is not something you have dreamed

I think I once saw a documentary that said that Freya was not native to the Norse; they might have said she came from someplace south, maybe the Mediterranean? At least she is not considered an Æsir but a Vanir who were foreign to Asgard.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I could be wrong, but it would be a first, lol ! someone did mention a connection between the two ....

Expect Miracles !

Old 18-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
I could be wrong, but it would be a first, lol ! someone did mention a connection between the two ....

But if you think you were a cat, then how do you figure it? Ever heard of a Cat sìth?
Old 18-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I am thinking ... it must have just been my imagination , no I haven't in answer to your other question.

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Gryneos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
Well from what i have witnessed and been told by a repented fallen seraph (dragon), i am possibly one of the Rephaim who had a vision of what this world will soon look like without YHWH's love. He said that my vision reminded him of what it looks and feels like in Tartaros (the prison for raphah's and fallen angels).
That's all pretty much beyond me as I don't study religions, or read their texts. Some Rumi poetry here and there, but that's about it

Quote:
According to what i have learnt, real satyrs were flesh and blood creatures, transgenic hybrids of spliced human (or angel) and goat genetic material. The fallen watchers created other transgenics as well, such as minotaur, centaur, peagasus and harpies.
So its possible for mermaids to have been the result of test-tube genetics and a human female transforming into a 'siren' after mating with a fallen watcher.
So far, the few non-human lives I've discovered in regressions simply were not of either this planet or this universe. As such, genetic manipulation does not come into play. They evolved that way.

I'm also of the opinion that what may have happened (maybe in addition to what went on in Atlantis) was that some of these beings came through portals to our world. They may have also only stayed a short while, long enough to be witnessed by ancient peoples, or shared information before disappearing through those portals again. I've talked to one person online that witnessed a centaur disappear into such a portal. She heard it behind her, so didn't see it where it came from, only that it ran by her, and disappeared some distance down that same road. She said it also appeared frightened, like it hadn't planned on coming through a portal and into a strange world like ours.

Quote:
Well apparently, there are many species out there that are simply not visible to the naked eye because they have a sort of illusion shield around them. At present they all blend in with humans. Its either that or (as in my case) the spirit of the creature is actually contained within the host body itself. i guess you could call it a form of 'non-control possession' where the negative entities want protection whilst they slowly repent.
In this case I wasn't talking about physically seeing fictionkin. I meant noticing online those individual humans that identify as characters from the movies and TV shows for Ghost in the Shell

Quote:
Well, thats the reason for this website, so that you can talk to your Otherkin.
Feel free to ask any other questions.
It would be nice to see more Otherkin here. I have invited some in the past, but they declined. Plus, Otherkin covers every kind of people there are with regards to beliefs and lack thereof. I should probably try again as I see the anti-theists attacking members...

Quote:
Do you mean there are so many lycanthopes (werewolves) that they are uncountable?
No. Wolves. As in the animal. Those are the therians, or the Otherkin that identify with animals on this planet. Wolves are popular to begin with, but are probably the most-numerous of the therians.

In fact, predators outnumber "prey" by large margins within the therian population. Same goes for those beings of a mythical and fictional origin. It makes me wonder how this is a reflection of society in general...
Old 19-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Raphah

Quote:
that some of these beings came through portals to our world.
Ah yes, stargates. Apparently portals (stone circles) are supposed to be going on-line soon where entities from any world will be able to traverse to this one.

Things will hopefully get very interesting soon.

i will reply to the rest of the info tomorrow. Gtg.
Old 20-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Raphah

Quote:
It would be nice to see more Otherkin here. I have invited some in the past, but they declined. Plus, Otherkin covers every kind of people there are with regards to beliefs and lack thereof. I should probably try again as I see the anti-theists attacking members...
i think there are too many members on SF that would instantly laugh at the anti-theists or 'denialists' as i label them.
Give it a go.

Quote:
No. Wolves. As in the animal. Those are the therians, or the Otherkin that identify with animals on this planet. Wolves are popular to begin with, but are probably the most-numerous of the therians.
Where would crows, ravens and cormorants go then ? Because if a raphah spirit is land based then they can be seen as a crow. If they are high up in the ranks then they are seen as ravens. Look at the monarchy of England where rumour says that if the ravens leave the Tower of London, then the British Monarchy will fall. And if the raphah is sea/coastal based, then they are seen as black cormorants.

Quote:
In fact, predators outnumber "prey" by large margins within the therian population. Same goes for those beings of a mythical and fictional origin. It makes me wonder how this is a reflection of society in general...
They won't live long if they have consumed the herd of society. Look at the vampire films where they drink themselves out of existence because there were no humans left to bite.
i think mythical and fictional are all fitting into place now. Take elementals. A fire elemental is a spirit and when it has a host body it becomes a mythical fire giant. The same could apply to a ice elemental that is a spirit and when it occupies a body it becomes a mythical frost giant. Electrical demon and storm giant go hand-in-hand.