Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-06-2014, 06:05 AM
Autumnmoon

I've heard that, but I'm not sure going outside of yourself is the true key to happiness....although having a little money to be able to help others would be nice! Best wishes.
Old 18-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Experiencer
Double post. :)
Old 18-07-2014, 11:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
need to think more positively and they will become rich?
People having all of the cake for themselves whilst everyone else lives on crumbs is bad. And to add insult to injury, the greedy pig who eats the whole cake tells those living from his crumbs that it is their own fault - they should think more positively then a new cake would appear for them to eat.
Well,it seems like you don't believe in the law of attraction and believe in lack in general. I do believe, that if those people would learn to feel better unconditionally , they would start attracting better things into their lives. And yes, it is harder for them, if they are in awful conditions. Harder, but possible.
It is not about fault, just about the way things work. I believe, that some people choose more challenging lives than others, because from their non physical part, they know, they are very powerful.
I am not saying, that we shouldn't try to help them. But not because we believe they are powerless without our help, but because it feels good to help each other. And what they need more is not so much money, but land to grow their own food, which was taken away from them long time ago. On the other hand, if you don't count the most extreme cases, people in those poor countries have something, that we so called developed countries can just dream about - families living close by and helping each other, children raised by the villages with lots of playmates and freedom, nature, more natural foods. One thing, that stuck for me was one American natural supplements company's newsletter, where were photos of people who worked for them, and other photos of the people in poor country, who got their donations. About half of American people were grossly overweight (and very unhealthy looking), and those poor people - healthy, with bright eyes. In my eyes, those poor people had lots to teach those helpers about happy life.
Having lots of money doesn't automatically translate into happiness. As a matter of fact, the only happiness, that is steady and true is the one, that is unconditional and comes from within. And you can't buy that. But we can practice that.
Old 18-07-2014, 11:49 PM
Guide

Very nice post Joyfirst, I like it very much. Like, it was written for me. I have to feel better unconditionally and then I will attract good things in my life.
Old 19-07-2014, 03:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikPaul
The Secret, or the Law Of Attraction as made out to be allot simpler than it really is, no matter how positive you are there will always be counter forces, or negative forces in your life than want to oppose the positive.

The Secret for example almost tries to assume that this does not exist, it does, negative influences put there will against positive influences all the time on a daily occurrence.

There is secrets onto "The Secret" (the law of attraction) and ways to overcome those negative forces if one understands what exactly they are and what to do about them eg karmic influence is one of those forces, playing a part which cant be altered a great deal only can be some (even how to do that is another well kept secret).
Old 19-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah, hmmm.

Now off you go and argue with other intellectual pygmies of your league.
Old 20-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Master
Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Members are also advised to be polite to other members at all times. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia , racism , name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, are all unacceptable behaviour and will, if persistent despite reminders and warnings, result in Disciplinary Action. If, however, the breach of the above rule is considered too severe, Staff may at their discretion forego both the reminder and warning and resort immediately to Disciplinary Action. Adversarial and aggressive posts deter people who would like to contribute to discussions from participation in these boards.

You will note that this thread has been edited by SF Staff.

Lynn

SF Admin

Last edited by Lynn : 20-07-2014 at 07:47 PM.
Old 21-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Guide

I have started this thread for those who want to learn more about how to manifest money. Everyone has his/her own beliefs, we don't have to argue. I saw that someone gave 1 star to my thread, I'm sure thta for majority this is a subject of 5 star.
Old 21-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tss42
Yeah, hmmm.

Now off you go and argue with other intellectual pygmies of your league.
Still this insulting post is here.
Why has it not been removed?
Old 21-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I have started this thread for those who want to learn more about how to manifest money.
Everyone has his/her own beliefs, we don't have to argue.
I saw that someone gave 1 star to my thread, I'm sure thta for majority this is a subject of 5 star.
Yes, it is a 5 star thread...because of it's intention, imo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru