Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-03-2014, 12:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Ecthalion,

Perhaps it would be helpful to reflect why the kind of thought processes that would proclaim "In order for you to have plenty, others must have less."....themselves, actually engender a lifetime of having less for those who hold such sentiments as valid.

Why ?

Because we don't see the things the way they are. We see things as WE are.
-Talmund

....which when applied to the statement"In order for you to have plenty, others must have less.".... : it translates to: In order for others to have plenty, I must have less.....

You can readily see how that works to perpetuate, not remediate lack, in the lives of those who believe such thoughts are true, right ?

Life doesn't tell you that your aim (i.e. your thought) is true, Life shows you that you "hit the target", with the consequences.

Life doesn't tell you that your shot (i.e. your thought) is amiss, Life shows you that your thought is amiss, with the consequences.

"As a man thinks, so is he"...in the mirror of Life. Equally so for woman, don't you think?

Which brings me to your second statement: A better wish would be for us all to have equal"

...is right on the money, so to speak. Why ?

Because the power that works to bring your manifestations to "Life", works with equal facility to bring abundance AND lack to each and every one of us, regardless whether we are keenly aware or completely clueless as to how the Principles work. The power in us works perfectly, immutably, and truthfully...either way !

When we understand that all the principles of Life are ALWAYS consistent with Truth, without variation, deviation, attenuation, OR exception for anybody, at any time, or any place, then we begin to see that the real test in Life, is to live KNOWING the difference....between TRUTH and belief, and that the consequences of our actions WILL occur just as certainly as 2+2=4, truthfully, invariably, perfectly......and unavoidably....

....for good AND for ill....by what we tell ourselves is true.

That's why....

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
Dr. Wayne Dyer

It is not from "want" of a Law of Attraction that stymies the manifestation of our needs....it is from lack of awareness and conscious (eyes wide open) use of the immutable Principles by which one recognizes that what we "want" is already, always present and available.

....exactly like the availability of air (prayer answered) PRECEDES our need to breathe it (prayer request)....or we would not even be able to pray (breathe) at all. Do you see ?

Nothing at all to be sad about, when you think about it....

Breathe....

Hope this, and the references below helps....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...06&postcount=7

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=14

Guthrio, is always a pleasure to read your posts. You have much wisdom.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Ecthalion,

Perhaps it would be helpful to reflect why the kind of thought processes that would proclaim "In order for you to have plenty, others must have less."....themselves, actually engender a lifetime of having less for those who hold such sentiments as valid.
They don't.
I have enough.
The statement that I made is a mathematical/economical fact.
Some others who have thought this statement valid include Adam Smith, a well off economist.
Margaret Thatcher, a rich Prime Minister.
Ronald Reagan, a well off President.
Their policies were based on this very principle.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Ascender
But what of those who need money? No one wants to just "survive". They want to live wihout fear or worry that they may lose their home or job, or not have enough money to feed themselves and their family. They don't want to freeze during the Winter because they don't have the money to heat their home. How is asking for more money a bad thing if you find yourself in that situation?
As I stated, I get £113 every fortnight from my Employment and Support Allowance.
As kt stands, I can't do very much with that. If I was to get a flat, there's no way I could survive on that, even wih housing and council tax benefit. I still have to get electricity, that's £20, and gas, which is £20. You've seen gas prices. £20 doesn't cover it.
Oh, and I still havento pay £20 for sewage and water. So already I'm down £60. That leaves me roughly £53, assuming of course that my tax band is the lowest and my rent is under £250 a month.
So I've got £53 left. Not much, is it? Shopping costs maybe half that at the very cheapest. So roughly I've got £26. Wow. Definitely not much to play around with. I suffer from anxiety, so I can't stay in a house on my own. Oh, lets not forget travel to therapy. That's £3.70. See where I'm going? I can't survive on what I have. I can't live like that.
Also we're assuming my gas/electricity doesn't run out before I get paid again. That's happened before.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Ecthalion

Well Lilyth, if money was shared equally then you would have more and the rich would have less.
As long as we have rich then we will have poor.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Master
You can manifest any amount of money using LOA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
They don't.
I have enough.
The statement that I made is a mathematical/economical fact.
Some others who have thought this statement valid include Adam Smith, a well off economist.
Margaret Thatcher, a rich Prime Minister.
Ronald Reagan, a well off President.
Their policies were based on this very principle.

Echtalion,

I am glad that you have enough...

However, it seems I have not sufficiently articulated my own meaning of "enough", which actually has absolutely nothing to do with the views and policies of those you cite.

To be clear, the mathematical/economical basis underpinning the entirety of ALL the world's economies combined, is built on one thing, beginning from the moment the very first "coin" was accepted as a substitute for value, and that one thing is: the collective, coerced perception that an artifice (i.e. money) has value in itself.

To be clearer, the value of money is based upon our coerced perception that it is real....when it should be transparently obvious that even with that perception....money remains simply a symbol.

It is not lack, or even abundance of a "symbol" that matters, even if you personally hold, or some central bank prints and circulates so much of it that all of a country's vaults and its citizen's pockets are bursting at the seams stuffed with it.

What matters is understanding that NO "symbol" has any value, whatsoever, beyond the perception we assign to it. Symbols are only useful if we perceive them as such. As our perception lapses, so does the value of the symbol also disappear....no matter how much of it there is to possess.

Don't believe me ? Consider the example of a former vibrant economy whose "symbol" of exchange was so decimated after WWII, that not even10,000 units of it could purchase a loaf of bread...and you can "mark" my words of this truth.

Lest we be tempted to mistakenly assume that the preciousness of gold, silver, diamonds, rare metals or any other "symbols of wealth" we may concoct as necessary to be hoarded, has any usefulness as a "backup reserve"....

....just see whether feeding those hoarded "symbols" to your family when they've been famished, thirsty, naked, and homeless beyond their bodies' endurance....adequately attests to those symbols' "preciousness" after that ! One might as well eat, drink, clothe oneself, or build a dwelling out of dirt and rocks (and yes, all those hoarded "symbols of wealth" are only shiny dirt and rocks, used to "back-up" worthless paper, and other shiny pieces of dirt and rocks). "If your son is hungry, do you give him a stone to eat"....(to paraphrase the parable) ? If not, why would you rely on a mathematical/economic, "fact-filled" system that can only give you stones to eat, even trys to convince you to buy shiny stones to live upon ? Do you see ?

And if you believe you still "have enough" after that....then you'll understand that not even all the folks you've cited, nor all the philosophies their bankrupt, mathematical/economical "facts" are built upon, suffices to illustrate what I'm speaking of as true wealth.

So what is true wealth ? As I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread,

....if your search has taken you this far, you probably realize that amassing EVEN immense wealth is really only...."SMALL POTATOES" compared to the true breadth of our God-given potential...

Why ?? Because if...

"Becoming aware of yourself as a spiritual being, offspring of an infinite spiritual system and one with all the powers and capacities within that system" (as indicated within the 1st reference)...

....and discovering that...

....."Your mind is the mirror in which the infinite power and intelligence of the universe sees itself reproduced.", (see last sentence in Chapter 13 of the second reference, "Your Invisible Power", written by Genevieve Behrend).

.....Need I even mention the ramifications of the word "INFINITE" in the context of MIRRORING such power and intelligence WITHIN one's OWN mind, let alone what it means to become aware that you are ALREADY one with all the powers and capacities within such a system ???

.....and that IS, and has ALWAYS been, EVERYONE'S birthright....from the beginning ??

Why, then, would anyone WANT to LIMIT themselves to merely amassing (i.e. getting) wealth ??

"With all thy getting.....GET UNDERSTANDING"

Know Thyself.

True wealth is understanding that each of us is connected to, and comprised of the Source of all the substance there is.

True wealth is the very Source which responds unerringly to our correctly conceived requests for It to fulfill our needs.

...Whose sufficiency to do so can never be exhausted....not even after you have been given enough to fill all Heaven and Earth.

Understanding THAT is more than enough, if we will but choose to use the freely accessible power of Creator's gift to us.

The Creator Itself. is the infinite sufficiency that supplies our needs, even the "symbols of wealth" we so idolatrously, mistakenly hoard as precious !!

Hope this helps you more clearly understand that what I meant by "enough"....is the infinite, omnipresent, accessible sufficiency for every need.

The only thing more precious than this...is the Life our Creator has given to each of us to even ask for, receive, and enjoy the bounty freely extended to all.

Last edited by guthrio : 12-03-2014 at 06:21 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:35 PM
Guide

I'm very glad that I started this thread. I have learned a lot from other's people posts. There in nowhere on the onternte a thread like this, about how you can manifest even billions $. Al the best to all of you who are trying to manifest.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Ecthalion

I do understand what you are saying Guthro - I just don't believe it.
Quote:
The only thing more precious than this...is the Life our Creator has given to each of us to even ask for and receive the bounty freely extended to all.
Wise words.
Alas, some of us take more than our fair share of the wealth (not necessarily money - food, land, etc...) so that most of us are deprived of our physical needs.
What God has provided for all to share is instead divided unjustly by men for their own personal greed and selfishness.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Master
You can manifest any amount of money using LOA ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
I do understand what you are saying Guthro - I just don't believe it.

Wise words.
Alas, some of us take more than our fair share of the wealth (not necessarily money - food, land, etc...) so that most of us are deprived of our physical needs.
What God has provided for all to share is instead divided unjustly by men for their own personal greed and selfishness.

Ecthalion,

If you really understood what you've highlighted as "wise words", you would know that what God has provided cannot even be limited to what unjustly men believe is treasure to take from others.

The treasure is NOT the goods, themselves even if subject to theft by such men, not even (... money - food, land, etc...).

The treasure is our inviolable connection to the Source of all goods, Itself.

What God has provided is the means by which He Himself becomes the means of fulfillment. It is the inviolable place within US where "thieves cannot steal, nor moths corrupt", or usurp the real treasure that cannot BE taken from us.

The effect of one's disbelief can only be to deprive one's self OF the knowledge with which to use the gift....(kinda like poking yourself in the eye to spite yourself)

....but disbelief cannot ever, remove the connection within us to the Source of all things.

That's the good news....believe it or not.

The bad news is that most are unaware...which is why they depend upon, and try to protect and economize...what can actually be stolen from them, instead of freely using THAT POWER within themselves, which cannot ever be stolen...

....and for whom the principles by which infinite abundance is as immediatly omnipresent as the Creator, Itself, in the only economy that matters: the entirety of Creation.

Hope this helps....
Old 12-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Ascender
Sadly, the treasure you speak of will not feed the hungry, or warm the cold, or house the homeless.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
Sadly, the treasure you speak of will not feed the hungry, or warm the cold, or house the homeless.

Is enough just one strong person to be able to change this world. For example, if a person gives billions $ to those who need it. We are not alone, we are helped by archangels, ascended masters, angels, elohim, christed et's. A human being have many great power that he is not aware of. You can manifest anything you want and this is true, but you have to have awareness and higher vibrations. We can change this world in a place without negativity. Sooner or later this Earth will be a 5th dimensional planet without negativity.