Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-02-2024, 06:14 PM
Master
Native Spirit, Post #18, very interesting, thank you for sharing that. “A High Priestess,” what little I know of you, you do exhibit those traits.

I embrace that right now at this very moment we all have male and female traits, regardless whether we have a male or female human body. In my opinion gender traits of both sexes are embedded in our soul or deeper being.

I find it interesting that most religions in this world view GOD as a man; to me God is above gender but uses gender to create. While I do not believe in the Adam and Eve story, when I was in nursing school and the class was addressing human anatomy.

A student asked the teacher, in the Bible it says that God took a rib from Adam to make Eve, so does man have one less rib than woman? The teacher replied “NO!”
Old 06-02-2024, 08:35 PM
Knower

I'm intrigued by the idea Starman poses in post #13: that sex occurs on the astral plane. I'm wondering if it's similar to having vivid sexual dreams, because they're as real to me as sex on the physical plane. In fact they're nicer, more pleasurable, and totally lack any kind of hang-ups.

I understand that on higher planes sex wouldn't necessarily be desired or even possible, and that something far more powerful and joyful is experienced. But it's also nice to know something resembling earthly ex can and does occur in non earthly planes.
Old 06-02-2024, 11:54 PM
Master
https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-w...nce-all-female

In metaphysics God is depicted as the masculine principle because “he” impregnates Nature; nature is depicted, and thought of as “she,” or Mother Nature. Nature is also thought of as a she or mother nature because of the fruits nature brings forth to take care of humankind.

So to me nature is not a woman even though we call nature “Mother,” and God is not a man, to me, even though God is often thought of as masculine. Back to the topic of death and the afterlife as it relates is sexual activity.

Gender does not necessarily mean sex; masculine may mean protrusive and feminine may mean receptive; these are the basic dynamics of gender. This protrusive and receptive dynamic takes place in many different ways. So the intimate interaction of gender beyond the physical may interact much differently than it does here on earth, like it does between God and nature.

There is a controversial position in the science community that all human beings start out as female in their mothers womb (see link) and then some mutate into males. It is controversial because some scientists say that is not true while others say it is true. There are males who have a high female voice and women who sound like men, but from my perspective sex in the afterlife remains a mystery.
Old 07-02-2024, 07:18 AM
Master

Starman……”In metaphysics God is depicted as the masculine principle because “he” impregnates Nature; nature is depicted, and thought of as “she,” or Mother Nature. Nature is also thought of as a she or mother nature because of the fruits nature brings forth to take care of humankind.

So to me nature is not a woman even though we call nature “Mother,” and God is not a man, to me, even though God is often thought of as masculine.”

Brilliant. This is also my belief.
Old 08-02-2024, 06:30 PM
Experiencer

Sex and Spirit

by Spirit Guide Sparrow

'The physical act of sex is not practiced in the spirit world. For this reason you can perhaps understand why so many souls choose to have a physical experience. The desire to fulfil these sexual needs originates partly from your chemical and physical urges, which you will no longer have to the same degree when you pass. With this said, what you believe you will want, and what you will come to want will likely be very different, as it tends to be the case for many."

for more elaboration, see: https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress...01/soul-mates/

__/\__