Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-02-2024, 07:52 PM
Knower

I haven't, Miss Hepburn. I'll seek it out. I'm sure I can find it on Youtube. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 05-02-2024, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto
I haven't, Miss Hepburn. I'll seek it out. I'm sure I can find it on Youtube. Thanks for the suggestion.
Hi Bluto, I do think it will broaden your idea, happily, of connecting with another in the spirit world!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-02-2024, 07:10 PM
Master
Is there sexual activity in the afterlife?

Gender manifests in different ways in different realms beyond this physical realm, but gender does not necessarily mean sexual activity like here on earth. Masculine and feminine gender is the way that life is created, and this happens on many planes of existence but not necessarily the way that it happens with physical bodies.

According to Hermetic philosophy, gender manifests on every plane of existence. We can find gender in plant life, insect life, animal life, and yes human life; but it also exists in spiritual life. It may or may not be androgynous. We have plants here on earth that self pollinate, etc. There are also male and female angels in the afterlife, so gender is everywhere that individual life exists, in my opinion.

Sexual activity is all about creating more of yourself; its about creating life. Yes, in this physical existence it is also about recreation but the word “recreation” literally means to re-create. In the afterlife how it occurs may be different than here on earth; it depends on the realm you ascend to after physical death.

On the astral plane they have sex just like they do here on earth because the astral plane is similar to this physical earth, but beyond the astral plane it may be different. The various planes of existence all have different qualities.

A person may ascend to a realm of light, or a realm which may seem like fluid, or an airy like realm; keeping in mind that whatever realm you ascend to, your body will be similar to that real; just like here on earth; the earth is two thirds water and so are our physical body. But my answer to your question is “Yes” there is sex in the afterlife but it may not be like sex here on earth, although I believe it just may be as pleasurable or even more pleasurable beyond this physical existence.
Old 05-02-2024, 11:21 PM
Master
Native Spirit is a medium and we may also have other mediums here, so I’m wondering. I had a friend who was a medium and he told me he was channeling Socrates, who died a long time ago. As a medium, does the person you are channeling have a gender, are they male or female?
Old 06-02-2024, 05:49 AM
Master

Starman #14. I feel that spirit will present whatever gender the person is most comfortable with.
Old 06-02-2024, 07:39 AM
Guide

Activity of the more intimate kind in heaven

Our souls are genderless,though I once read somewhere that when souls express love,they merge together and the feeling of love is much more than that on Earth.(Though I don't know weather that is true).
Old 06-02-2024, 09:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Activity of the more intimate kind in heaven

Our souls are genderless,though I once read somewhere that when souls express love,they merge together and the feeling of love is much more than that on Earth.(Though I don't know weather that is true).
Depends on who is doing the merging but under the right "connection" this is true...
Old 06-02-2024, 10:38 AM
Administrator
My guide is male I have never had a female guide,
but I used to go to a Healing sanctuary the medium running it was a Trance medium ,
I was sitting there and I could feel myself being pulled up in my seat then i could feel spirit all around me. they were dressing me up in traditional clothes then the medium looked at me, and said you have lived many life times always female but you were once a High priestess who also works with me,

What i have noticed with some people who are just learning have a female guide they are supposed to be more nurturing, but i have always had the same main guide and he is male

Namaste
Old 06-02-2024, 12:07 PM
Guide

Since your post Native Spirit I've thought about this a lot and I've come to the conclusion that souls are Masculine or feminine.
Ive spoke about this topic before.With me,I was given the choice to be Male or female,i chose neither as i didn't want to incarnate but we all know what happened
I suppose this is how you get Gay,Lesbian and trans folk from but this is a whole new topic.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
...What i have noticed with some people who are just learning have a female guide they are supposed to be
more nurturing, but i have always had the same main guide and he is male
Lol, And I have one male guide, John, very nice to me - looks handsome and blonde, more like an angel.
The female is brunette and a 'No-nonsense', tougher type- not that she gets 'mad', but she rolls her eyes, shakes her head at me.
Not so much anymore, because I have grown-up.

My thought - as we get 'higher' the gender drops. BUT, when we want to go to a lower level, (to help out),
we revert to what we were remembered as.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru