Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Newbie ;)

I’m scared for my soul!

I’ve already posted about getting tricked into making a pact with voodoo deities. This morning he told me he’s taking my soul to hell for eternity. No one believes me when I say these beings were possessing me and using black magic to do things to me. I basically gave up my consent and free will to these deities. They told me not to eat or drink anything in the house and if I did then I owed them. They have a list of stuff I’ve done wrong. This spell after told me that since I wrote a petition asking for help and didn’t specifically set terms they can do whatever they want.

It’s basically an open ended contract and it’s for eternity. I just wish I wasn’t so stupid to have allowed some entity pretending to help me talk me into this. They are still baiting me, not as much though since they’ve gotten what they want which is my soul. They’ve used all types of magic to change the contract and say the are my pride ties and and ancestors. I tell everyone what’s been going on with me and they either don’t care or say it’s all in my head and I need to pray to Jesus.

This being was just in my dream this morning laughing at me and showed Teo green cars crashing into each other letting me know he has my life. I’ll tell someone that and they’ll say oh it’s just a dream and you’re turning it negative. He told me my angel was going to be black and im never going to see my kids again. My afterlife will not be filled with loving beings. I told my father that thru were affecting my breathing and he just said you need to quit eating so many potatoes. I don’t see any repeating numbers anymore like 555, 111, 222, etc. I was told back in 2020 that the universe said I could not move forward until I broke free. I had to balance my masculine and feminine energies and create my own path. These deities blocked all of that with their magic.

This deity used some magic to take me off my path and so all types of stuff to me. I didn’t realize voodoo was dark and these entities were dark. Everyone act like oh how can a none physical being so anything to you, it’s your mind creating this. Oh you ain’t dead yet so they aren’t doing anything to you. I’ve been telling people for months who is it and what they’ve been doing to me and no one believed me and told me to get help. He’s coming in my dreams laughing at me because they know no one’s believes me and what they have been able to accomplish. Everyone wants to say hell don’t exist but lower realms exist and they said I’ll be there for eternity because I sold my soul to them through burning that petition. I told them they’ll see that I was telling the truth the whole time.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:54 PM
It sounds like you are worrying yourself way too much..I mean, being afraid for your soul now. I'm so sorry.

When we focus on what we fear...it just keeps it stirred u like sand at the floor of the ocean.
So what do we do --Stop,
We have the power to focus on something else, something pleasant and solid - something of your choice.
Me? I focus on things that are true and inspiring from all the writings, scriptures from around the world and Mystics and Masters.
I believe them. Pick some.

These 'forces' hate when you smile and ignore them...and go your merry way.

Thinking about 'good' things keeps this 'bad stuff' away - you leave them no room to bother you.
Example: When you see something scary on TV - you change the channel to something fun, pleasant, interesting, right?
It really is that easy.
We are NOT powerless beings.

My wish for you is to listen to youtubes... positive, inspiring, wise teachers on all the youtube channels.
There are a 100 uplifting authors out there that give you strength to move away from what you got yourself mixed up in ....
from my personal exp.
I love that Paul said in the New Testament to put on your armor everyday!

Here - see, you are not the only one that has battled this! From a letter Paul wrote 2000 yrs ago!!:

''Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not
against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and
against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place....in Ephesians.

And part of the Truth' is: YOU have the power in you to put up a shield and repel these spirits.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2024, 12:39 PM
Now, I realize I forgot...find a Spiritualist Church in your area.
I know they are not everywhere...I don't seem to have one in my city. :(

You say you made a pact with VooDoo entities? My opinion: That can be undone.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Knower
I can relate to negative energies slapping me around, and the first thing I came to understand about this, got me to the point of brushing it off with the understanding that its "just for this expression", just for this "life form's" (my own) molecular arrangement - which as we all know is temporary anyway.

Second thing I realized was that I won't be dying - except by someone else's authority... physical death is not a choice the mortal is normally supposed to have authority with - its a choice your Supreme Creator has over you ... and of course, if you believe that your Creator is - in fact - "Supreme" - why insult {Him; She; It} with not believing in them, or the choices they have for you ? You didn't make your living organism; your flesh mama and papa didn't make your living organism - they only created the vessel for it to function in.

The third thing I discovered was an irony in the amount of disturbing "depression"; "pain"; "loneliness"; "emptiness"; "anxiety"; "remorse"; (fill in your blank here); etc. my entire life has given to me from a very early age - and truly believing that I deserved none of it.

Starting from as early as age 7, 8, or 9, I had to convince myself that external forces were causing this - It took me till I was in my 20's or so, to not "point fingers" at my own Creator - cuz I choose to believe Creator to be a loving one. (No one deserves "smiting" on this planet except for only "in the beliefs of mortals" wanting to do that smiting & those morons are as wrong as the night is long for believing it right ! ).

I had to come to the conclusion that my soul is stronger than all the torment I must relentlessly accept from these forces - and each and every time I convinced myself that all of them were unwarranted torments ON MY SOUL, I got more and more peeved about it... I got angrier... I got enraged at it.

Finally, I needed to develop a sense of humor in spite of the hell being generated and lived through - whether visible or invisible - here on earth virtually every day. I became fascinated by the Biblical saying (Psalm 23:4) "Though I walk through the valley of death... I fear no evil..." and I took as my own credo the words used in a brilliant poster that came out years ago implying : "...for I am the meanest SOB there !"

And that is the philosophy I defer to with every invisible attack I perceive upon my soul... I visualize myself morphing into a monster; I put a face and shape to the monster oppressing me; and I confront it with the fullest amount of rage I can muster; I grow larger than it; I grow larger than life; and I swear with as much venom I can spew to tell it to back off or I will rip it into oblivion myself! I express that with as much belief as I have in my "mortal" "soul" - because I know that I exist. I am "there and then" existing with more validity than any B***S**t - that that beast has... after all I constructed it...! I put the face on it..! and I address it straight up and personal! For 60 some years now, this is what works for me.

So what if I don't "physically" change as the hell washes over me. I also know that I am not "literally" in this "valley of death" during this current & particular physical expression. "...but just you wait and see 'demon spawn' ... if I do show up there with you... Just you wait and see... I'll be going 'Second Term Trump' on your worthless A*s..."

Well, I guess you get the picture ... you are the controlling entity. You always were, even if you don't see it immediately.

Oh, and before I close; As per "second thing" (above), an emphatic warning : It is Creator's "authority" & no one else's to take lives - neither your own nor those you perceive as an enemy (part of the pecking order in this universe, I presume). As such, I turn all my rage to all those "impossibly arrogant & unseen" forces that p**s me off. It makes me stronger to understand that my flesh is a "second hand tool" with its own life expectancy. No point in getting attached to it; just accept "all things in their own time."
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"