Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-02-2024, 11:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Which is a choice, and an honourable one.
Ending one's life is certainly a choice any of us might one day make but I do not see it as honorable unless that action is a service to a third party.

But I don't think I wouldn't ever consider it dishonorable.....
Old 05-02-2024, 12:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I disagree with boyce
And that's totally your right to do so but it would sure help to know what point(s) you disagree with. That way I could explain more fully why I made it/them.
Old 05-02-2024, 12:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Boyce you are so right in what you say I cant say that I have seen a big difference in myself as for getting older and facing things to come because I already know what is a head for me.

As we get older our perspectives on life can change we look at things differently
It's only after we've reached older age, Native spirit, that we can know for sure whether we've changed much from the way we used to be when less old..... Some - as with yourself - may change little in their behaviours and outlook. Others (as with myself) may change a great deal. Everybody else will fit somewhere in between those two extremes.

I know that I HAVE CHANGED immeasurably from how I was up to my late 30s. As I've grown older I've become far more giving towards others yet I have not completely changed - I can still get pretty annoyed at times! lol