Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Burntfruit

Bunny Soul name.

Is it possible to find out your soul name whilst incarnate?

It would be interesting to get a head start before returning to spirit.

Does anybody know their soul name?

Also, I wonder about preferred gender?
Old 29-08-2017, 04:58 PM
mindanalyzer

A big turtle that morphed into an old man [dressed in white, gray hair and long gray beard] told me what he called my 'true name' in a dream a few years ago. I then googled it and apparently it is similar to an old Sanskrit name.

He also said what was my true color (red) and put on my neck a necklace with a very particular pendant (I remember all the details: It had my [would-be] 'true name' + the word 'king' at the end, a little red feature on top and another feature similar to a black horseshoe pointing down at the bottom); It kinda looked similar to what shamans wear. I asked about the label in the pendant and he said that I was a king ... more than that: He said that I was the red king that came to occupy the place of the late orange king.
Interesting since I don't crave power or at least I don't think that I do. If one thing, I rather dislike it

The dream felt ok, nothing evil but kind of weird; somehow I have never made this name part of me, at least I don't want to think this way nor do I think I need it

... Since all of this happened, I became a Christian and I have my peace
Old 29-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
A big turtle that morphed into an old man [dressed in white, gray hair and long gray beard] told me what he called my 'true name' in a dream a few years ago. I then googled it and apparently it is similar to an old Sanskrit name.

He also said what was my true color (red) and put on my neck a necklace with a very particular pendant (I remember all the details: It had my [would-be] 'true name' + the word 'king' at the end, a little red feature on top and another feature similar to a black horseshoe pointing down at the bottom); It kinda looked similar to what shamans wear. I asked about the label in the pendant and he said that I was a king ... more than that: He said that I was the red king that came to occupy the place of the late orange king.
Interesting since I don't crave power or at least I don't think that I do. If one thing, I rather dislike it

The dream felt ok, nothing evil but kind of weird; somehow I have never made this name part of me, at least I don't want to think this way nor do I think I need it

... Since all of this happened, I became a Christian and I have my peace
Thanks.

It's interesting that you recalled the dream and it turned out to be profound and spiritual.

It must make you rather intrigued to find out that you have a kingdom!
Old 30-08-2017, 03:01 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Thanks.

It's interesting that you recalled the dream and it turned out to be profound and spiritual.

It must make you rather intrigued to find out that you have a kingdom!

Yes, I can recall many of my dreams as if they actually 'happened'. I believe I inherited this from my mother, who got it from her mother

As for a kingdom ... Nah, I am really NOT interested; I'd rather serve the most high

PS: I used to struggle badly with bad dreams, many times semi lucid bad dreams; but since I was given warrior wings I am not afraid anymore and I fight [and defeat] whatever evil comes in my way. I am very thankful for this
Old 30-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Does anybody know their soul name?

Also, I wonder about preferred gender?

I'm curious as to where you heard about this? I wouldn't imagine that we would need names or sex in spirit form?

Sex is biology.

What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 30-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Master
Shivani or Bhairavi.

I have also been called the 'White Lotus' (Padma Putih).

My full 'spiritual handle' is Sri Sivani Devananda Saraswati after taking initiation.

I'm called "Shivani" for short...it is a feminine name because I have a female body this time around, but the name of my soul...the name of my heart is either Shiva or Brahman and both are neutral gender because the soul doesn't have any gender either - even though I like to think of Shiva/God as a man because that's how 'He' appeared to me in the first place...it's a long story. lol

Still, in the end, there are no names or forms whatsoever.
Old 30-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Shivani or Bhairavi.

I have also been called the 'White Lotus' (Padma Putih).

My full 'spiritual handle' is Sri Sivani Devananda Saraswati after taking initiation.

Still, in the end, there are no names or forms whatsoever.

Necro where does the spiritual handle come from then if you'd also surmise that there are no names or forms? You manage to explain very fine details in a nice & easy to follow way hence me asking further

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 30-08-2017, 02:29 PM
Badcopyinc

I call my higher self all sorts of names..

"Butt hole" when they're having a good time playing practical jokes on me

"home slice" when I'm returning the favor.

"Linda" when im trying to get them to listen "listen Linda"

I could keep going but some aren't PG rated

For the most part it doesn't really matter to me. I haven't even inquired about a name.
Old 30-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc

"Linda" when im trying to get them to listen "listen Linda"

For the most part it doesn't really matter to me. I haven't even inquired about a name.

"listen Linda"

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 30-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
Necro where does the spiritual handle come from then if you'd also surmise that there are no names or forms? You manage to explain very fine details in a nice & easy to follow way hence me asking further
I'll answer this question with others then.

Why is it that Hindu monks take another name when being initiated into the order instead of just being known by their birth name?

I'm sure you are not known in your 'real life' as being knightoflenity. What makes you a Knight of the order?

Yes, it is all just show and tell anyway, for the purposes of the ego being united with a higher ideal that corresponds to their soul-path.

I was given that name by my guru, a long time ago.

Also, there's a difference between 'surmising' and 'knowing'. ;)