Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-04-2023, 09:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Aaaaah, that makes sense. I can hear your heart beating :)
In the savanna, I'm a suricate afaik, you won't eat me!

And ... "I'm only human after all".
My heart won't be beating when Ive died ! And that's when I start haunting.
What you on about ???
First you a fox , now you a meerkat ( mongoose)...
Next you be saying you a mouse .... And you say IM mad for not hanging upside down and sleeping like a bat...
For pities sake....
Old 18-04-2023, 09:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Oh Guill... please stop asking silly questions, I've enough to put up with, Angel is all I can deal with at the moment
Oh that's nice ..... It was YOU that invaded my dream ( thread).I never invited you to join in. You just gatecrashed with your nonsense .....
Old 18-04-2023, 09:16 AM
Master

..... So if anyone "normal" would like to join in with a valid explanation please do ....
And enough of this madness...

So do I have a fraud in my midst or what ???
Old 18-04-2023, 08:58 PM
Master

to me it isn't so much deceit, but foxes are something that show themselves invitingly, then I go chase them but apparently they are better at running away than I am at catching them lol... they also have foxholes to go hide away in apparently lol...

(but I'm not normal either haha)
Old 19-04-2023, 03:14 PM
Guide

I don't understand why certain animals are associated with negative (human) traits, when it's just their natural behaviour..

Look how cute they are..
https://youtu.be/fQVhppRP4Wo
Old 19-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Master
From my experience the mind can collect different things and bundles them together, so in a sense that doesn't have to mean something, unless it's absolutely clear, although how you feel about it does say something about you in that moment. You say you looked up the 'meaning' but how did you feel during the dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
I don't understand why certain animals are associated with negative (human) traits, when it's just their natural behaviour..
Because 'we' take ourselves as the standard. It means nothing to said animals, lol..

Quote:
Look how cute they are..
https://youtu.be/fQVhppRP4Wo

That is so sweet. Canines.
Old 19-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You say you looked up the 'meaning' but how did you feel during the dream?
Good point..
And maybe also, how does one feel after waking up from the dream..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
That is so sweet. Canines.
Yes, it is..
Old 19-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Foxes have been carrier and transmitter of rabies, stray dogs as well, I think that's why they historically have a bad reputation.
They also hunt chickens in farms.

Enraged in English comes from rage in French, rage meaning rabies.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:22 AM
Master

Oh goodness. I turn my back for 2 seconds and you all sneak in!!!...
Thank you all for your responses

It's really strange because as I said , I never look up my dreams . But the fact that on this occasion I was promoted to , and the findings were "a fraud in your midst, someone that is pretending to be one thing , but in reality they are fake " is not what I want to hear at this stage in my life.
I KNOW that in reality there are people around me that have lied and I know who they are . But I feel it goes beyond that.

So as for the dream , if it helps, I was inside a building /house, and it was bleak , but in the corner there was a red fox that was curled up in what looked like a dog bed. It looked very cosy but awake and was looking around. But there was dust everywhere. It was in the air, you could see it and some of it had settled on the fox although you could still see his coat of red through the dust ..
( And yes, they are beautiful . I used to have a family of 5 living in my garden. Mum, Dad and 3 cubs ... Such a joy to open my curtains early on a summers morning to see them snoozing in the middle of my lawn )
Old 20-04-2023, 12:29 PM
Master
There was a rare black one spotted recently.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-65313340

On my travels I notice that the countryside ones are very vibrant red, the town ones sometimes drab. I suppose that applies to some of the people too!

I have come extremely close to a couple when camping out, perhaps within a couple of feet, same with a kingfisher when it didn't spot the tent, the colours were magnificent, perched on a twig about a foot away.