Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
im freaking out now!!!! obviously it something bad if you have been threatened to keep your mouth shut, i am also aware of a big change and noticing shifts happening and also dark and light entities are more visible, there is a masive awakening.

We all deserve to know the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't believe everything you hear, tabane. The only way to know the truth among many varying versions of what 2012 means, is to wait and see.

In the meanwhile, you could get in touch with your inner self where you are always completely okay no matter what happens. Meditation is the way.

As I see it, these cleansings and awakenings are already happening and have been increasing for some years. One day won't make that much difference, except possibly it's a point-of-no return.

Xan

Old 30-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Neville

As far as I can gather an old Mayan Calender is due to finish on 21st December this year..Much like our years finish on December 31st each year.

With regard to what some folk call "Ascension". I think that this has been a process that begun as soon as we started thinking and has continued and is continuing apace with the evolution of the species. Quantum shifts on a major scale ! well we do quantum shifts on a small scale every day anyway so that won't be anything to new to us at all . Increased awareness is par for the course
Old 30-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Experiencer

xan i think you find its not what i heard its what i know myself and its not based on 2012 its progressing onwards
Old 30-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Master
I agree... These changes are a continuing process in which 2012 seems be a pivotal point in some way.

Xan

Old 31-05-2012, 03:12 AM
Shippo

What ever happens, happens but least make it interesting almighty FATE.
Old 31-05-2012, 04:36 AM
12padams

Quote:
I kinda was upset when i saw what 12padams put, it put fear into from the unknown like a hint, if its such a big secret then why share, thats what i dont understand.

Because I feel guilty about what I am going to let happen. If I told you why then I would be in trouble. Sometimes I just need to say something to relieve my guilt but I just can't tell anyone what gunna happen. It drives me nuts :(

Quote:
What ever happens, happens but least make it interesting almighty FATE.
Don't worry... It is very interesting and boy I have got a lot to do in the future.
Old 31-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Experiencer

ok but will allot die?
Old 31-05-2012, 09:48 AM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
ok but will allot die?
I'll put it this way... Do you think I would feel guilty if nobody was dying from unnatural causes?
Old 31-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Experiencer

well then i think people deserve to know the truth, dont you?
Old 31-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Experiencer

I took my time out to concentrate...i know myself there is something definitely happening dimensionally..i feel the one who do not fear this will move across the new world but the ones who do fear will have to discover the drastic change in this dimension..i feel this one will be closing for good as we have reached the point the earth can take as its dying but the new dimension is here but new and clear for us to abode to carry on our future as humanity..so i can completley understand the guilt for the ones who will fear this big change..What i have seen, well ive seen myself in the future but for years could not understand it as i was somewhere else.
When i was 4 years old i walked away from this woman well think she was one but she was from the sky, she shown me things but they have only been slowly coming back to me recently, me in another world..the air, life and sun are pure, this is what i see in the future but its not in this dimension..this dimension seems filled with dark and lack of love, no fear and plenty of love is in the other.

I will not fear this.