Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-10-2011, 07:38 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
no. it was not my intent to prove you wrong. i WAS interested in how you managed to come to your conclusion concerning the near perfection of your own mind.

i am no longer interested because your lens is obviously distorted. if your lens wasn't distorted with an automatic defense mechanism you wouldn't have misconstrued my motive as nefarious.

iow, what you sensed about me was WRONG and your rejection of me is based on a distorted assumption.

it's okay, though. (((hugs)))

this is provoke and it's entirely *off* the topic.

i don't know why it's so important to you to get at my mind. why are YOU focusing on it? this isn't "defense" but why should i allow you to "own" my mind? i have the right to NOT engage you (if you see, look back - i've continually ... since the beginning ... had to work to keep this thread on track. this thread has actually spilled into my inbox by more than one person, because it keeps getting derailed here).

see ... i knew it. but i'll just give it ya, anyway.

the "you you you". unwelcome here. i don't do that.

i'm not gonna argue with you anymore. my rejection of you stands, and this is my last acknowledgment of you.
Old 21-10-2011, 07:42 PM
ReddBass

Unity?

Divisive would be a better descriptive, maybe even split? Tell me if wrong.
Old 21-10-2011, 07:43 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
No offense meant, but with your post, I rest my case.

offense? were you offensive? why would you say that?

do you understand the difference between SICK & sickened?

what are you getting at?

do ANY of you mind

to put this back on track?

seriously, now.
Old 21-10-2011, 07:45 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddBass
Divisive would be a better descriptive, maybe even split? Tell me if wrong.

joining in from which point, reddbass (newbie, 3 posts)?

i want this thread back on topic now.
Old 21-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
this is provoke and it's entirely *off* the topic.

i don't know why it's so important to you to get at my mind. why are YOU focusing on it? this isn't "defense" but why should i allow you to "own" my mind? i have the right to NOT engage you (if you see, look back - i've continually ... since the beginning ... had to work to keep this thread on track. this thread has actually spilled into my inbox by more than one person, because it keeps getting derailed here).

see ... i knew it. but i'll just give it ya, anyway.

the "you you you". unwelcome here. i don't do that.

i'm not gonna argue with you anymore. my rejection of you stands, and this is my last acknowledgment of you.

you reject yourself then and will fail to acknowledge yourself which, under all your defense mechanisms and protestations, is likely the crux of your emotional disturbances and frustrations. i may not be near infallable like you are but i know a self aspect when i encounter you. it's sad that you are so fearful that you disallow communication with the very people who can relate to your psy circumstance and could assist you in your difficult journey. there's a lot of love here on this message board but you'll reject it out of a knee jerk assumption that anyOne asking you a question or disagreeing with you is out to get you.

i had a lot could've share with you. **sigh** oh well. (((hugs anyway)))
Old 21-10-2011, 08:39 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
you reject yourself then and will fail to acknowledge yourself which, under all your defense mechanisms and protestations, is likely the crux of your emotional disturbances and frustrations. i may not be near infallable like you are but i know a self aspect when i encounter you. it's sad that you are so fearful that you disallow communication with the very people who can relate to your psy circumstance and could assist you in your difficult journey. there's a lot of love here on this message board but you'll reject it out of a knee jerk assumption that anyOne asking you a question or disagreeing with you is out to get you.

i had a lot could've share with you. **sigh** oh well. (((hugs anyway)))

not reading your fight, kid. i'm just not reading your fight.
Old 21-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
not reading your fight, kid. i'm just not reading your fight.

i'm not fighting with you, silly. i was trying to be your friend.
Old 21-10-2011, 08:50 PM
1being

Internal Queries
This message is hidden because Internal Queries is on your ignore list.

... capice?

i just reviewed my online journal from september (in case some other eyes out there are REALLY FOLLOWING ALONG CLOSELY)

i'm working on this 10/28 thing

and if you don't mind

i'd really like to understand what i can do about so much of this.

he lives right in the next town. i don't worry too much. i haven't seen him since he was arrested and sent to jail for 5 months. i don't think he'll be coming around here. still, we're connected SOMEHOW

and he's NOT someone that anyone would want to have FUSED to them.

he's just not.

does anyone mind if i try to figure it out... how to disconnect? how to BLOCK MY MIND

how DO TWIN FLAMES GET THEIR INTERNAL CONNECTION SEPARATED?

it's like he's right inside my body with me. like we're one person or something. WEIRD.

10/28/2008
10/28/2009
10/28/2010
10/28/2011

i followed the signs and ended up in his fricken home town. this ain't my home. i just want to sever the tie

connect-i-cut
cut that connection
connect-i-cut
Old 22-10-2011, 10:56 AM
1being

aquarius the waterbarer ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
If they are identified with their mind, which almost all are, they are insane.

That question itself is insane.

All "yous" are insane.

There is only One.

...and my, oh my - how i *flood* and pour it all out.

i somehow missed this post.

if people are identified with their mind, to you - that means they're insane.? O.o

if there is only One, then that One CERTAINLY is insane, and human life on earth reflects that.

unless you want to say that the Harm on earth is happening because they are not part of One. if THAT is true, then there is NOT only one .. there is a division and separation .. and division / separation certainly isn't One.

to the best of my knowledge and understanding, god itself is mind and mind is god. to get into god's head, people have to follow certain path and enter through a specific TEMPLE.

in the name of the father (mind)
in the name of the son (heart)

maybe we really are ONE. one what? person? one MIND, as it says in the book of peter, in the bible? hmm.

twin FLAME. fire. i know about the fire.

foreboding, forecasting & foreboding. striking chords of doom. it's like the heaviest bass in the heaviest metal music. it's LIKE THAT.

ultra oppressive. and it makes me angry (DUH).

10/28. i'll find out what happens, see if angels really can fly!!!

oh yeah. my "twin flame" guy looks like jonathan davis. that was the first thing i thought about him when i met him. do you listen to Korn? korn's music has always been partly disturbing to me. i listen to british music, so metal really isn't my genre. but Korn ... always scares me and i wonder what's the matter with him. it's sort of like GWAR and all those sorts of bands, you know? THAT music that they play. *heebie geebies*

and i just found out that jonathan is singing about "stfu"

YO. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. this world CRANK ME and expect me to stay silent? there is *NO* "stfu". but eat your own words, JD. can *YOU* stfu? can YOU cease to express & create music? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNYyVLRLA_A
"i will protect you" is the name of the song... but that's not what i hear him saying. i hear him saying, "they're gonna attack you". either way, it's such a doom-filled song.

"please be aware that i am you, nothing could be more certain".

god says, put it in a new song.

i'll apply it then.

what song should i dedicate to 10/28/2011

never play with matches, ruckus roboticus remix:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6htMv4BzZcs
Ruckus Roboticus - Never play with scratches

ah!

the body of life .. 7 billion people

what song can we all agree on, to form our hearts & minds to

to unify

and AVERT DISASTERS

why are humans so hell bent with negativity?

i'm trying to SNAP IT.

i want POSITIVE POSITIVE.