Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
An a lotted time where people all over the world meditate with the same intention of bettering the world with the deepest compassion and positive energy.

Before and during the shifts of 2012, I participated in these.
It's intense and tear worthy. If you can truly tune in, you can feel the all encompassing contribution from everyone.

I'd probably be able to tune in fine but I'm not sure my Kundalini could take that amount of energy flying around, lol.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Master

Just a little vent I hope thats ok.

I am starting to feel very lost, restless and unfocused.

I realise now my early( subconscious) mission here was very indigoish lol
I acted intuitively in a way which catalysed a number of external shifts amongst family, community ect from a very young age. Post awakening my past role became very clear to me and I understood exactly the part I played in it at the time.

I don't know if I really accept an indigo label lol... in a lot of ways it makes a lot of sense, it feels right and helps me to make sense of things... but in other ways I hate singling myself out lol... I am just me.

Anyway, 2 years post awakening my restlessness has returned... I feel unfocused. . .
I have an ever present and often overpowering sense of purpose here and need somewhere to channel the energy... I am starting to feel increasingly chained to what feels like a residual past life agreement so my external life isn't matching my heart centred life.

I often feel quite sensitive to unbalance and disharmony in the world... (and have only recently accepted that is just the way that I am).

Commonly practiced spirituality has never fit for me... while I am have accepted and let go and adopted an attitude of gratefulness and inner peace in the moment... I still feel a strong need to be active and create change and movement in the world.

Thankyou one and all
Old 11-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Ascender
Hey, please use this thread to vent or talk about whatever.
It's our place. It's all good.

Let's just not even bring up the title thing anymore.
I hate the thought of signing myself out too ;) but we'll let it go.

For me, balanced center and true purpose feelings seem to come in waves. Whenever I am meditating a lot, it is strong. Things just make sense and that stagnant, stuck, restless feeling seems to dissipate, bringing forth what my soul wants and craves.

The more I stay focused with meditation, more positive things start to manifest in my life. Guiding me, making things happen before my eyes so that even if I feel lazy and stuck, things are changing so much, I don't have any other choice but to move onto this path that came before me.

Do you meditate a lot?
Positive affirmation?
Don't wanna sound preachy but I believe it's what we truly need.
To be in touch with ourselves connected to the universe.
Old 11-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Master

I actually feel so much better today

So much clearer! I do try to meditate but find it quite difficult... I have a very physical lifestyle so when I do... it is not long before I am asleep.

I just discovered the power of shamanic drumming it is really helpful for me to meditate to! My energy is predominately earthy which I discovered is exactly what it is meant to be...
I am meant to have a grounding presence... to help people 'come back down to earth'.
Plus yesterday I came across a couple of great books which really helped me to clarify who I am, what I am here to contribute and gave me a much more focused view!

Excercise is really being pushed by my guides and hs too... i have been resisting it but it is vital for energy integration.

Yes... so I deff got some clarity and am feeling so much more harmonised now
Old 13-08-2014, 07:03 PM
peachesday

Beautiful.
Old 14-08-2014, 07:38 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
I actually feel so much better today

So much clearer! I do try to meditate but find it quite difficult... I have a very physical lifestyle so when I do... it is not long before I am asleep.

I just discovered the power of shamanic drumming it is really helpful for me to meditate to! My energy is predominately earthy which I discovered is exactly what it is meant to be...
I am meant to have a grounding presence... to help people 'come back down to earth'.
Plus yesterday I came across a couple of great books which really helped me to clarify who I am, what I am here to contribute and gave me a much more focused view!

Excercise is really being pushed by my guides and hs too... i have been resisting it but it is vital for energy integration.

Yes... so I deff got some clarity and am feeling so much more harmonised now

Glad you've gained some clarity in your situation.
Its so important for us to get right before we can guide and ground others.
I'm smiling for you and feel so honored and happy you decided to vent here.

More exercise seems to be in my calling now as well. Like it's not just me wanting to do it. It's me getting pushing urges and little synchronistic nudges to get more active. To expel excessive, unneeded energy and transform it into healthy body, healthy mind.

Shamanic drumming can be very intense but so healing.
I attended a Native American medicine wheel once a week for about 9 months. The drumming and singing during some of the healing ceremonies and everyday practice was beautiful. It seemed to help me transcend. To see past lives, to gather lost pieces of myself and feel whole again. So many wonderful, profound experiences. Powerful meditations. Grateful.
Old 14-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesday
Beautiful.

:)
Share anything with us.
Whenever.

Everyone's thoughts and opinions are welcome.
Judge free zone.
Old 16-09-2014, 07:14 AM
Ascender
Solar flares.

Did yall experience anything?