Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-02-2015, 10:19 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

This life is transient.

Regarding speaking "for the totality of mankind". Jesus did.

Jesus offered to the totality of mankind. However other prophets have had other offers. Those who follow Jesus over many lifetimes will achieve one of two offers. The Jewish new earth is available to some. Angelic salvation is available to others. Yet God has offered others different levels of salvation. We could consider these secondary offers but they are quite valid.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:01 AM
Master
And, this is your essential problem. Jesus is not a prophet.

Again, borne of the Virgin, "very God of very God"

"Begotten, not made'.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

This life is transient.

Regarding speaking "for the totality of mankind". Jesus did.

So what? God said we have choice. Creation creates new lives and new ways.. I do not have to follow you, nor Jesus, I can follow who I want , or none but myself, or God. And besides "ask and it shall be given" from the mouth of God.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:12 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
So what? God said we have choice. Creation creates new lives and new ways.. I do not have to follow you, nor Jesus, I can follow who I want , or none but myself, or God. And besides "ask and it shall be given" from the mouth of God.

Yes we are all free to choose our own path. If we chose we can climb a mountain and pray to god like the prophets of old. In effect we can chose to be our own prophet of god. In doing so we will find our own soul. Since our soul belongs to God we can align ourself to our soul and thereby align ourself to god. Where shall we go when we die. Most of us will reincarnate back to this earth.
the only advantage of a particular religion is the group that we will reincarnate back into. If you go to a church group, then these are the people that you will reincarnate into.l Your can chose a Hindu, a Hopi Indian, or any other group. If you belong to no group then you will most likely reincarnate back to your ancestors.
You may want to be completely independent but God will not let you be a little God unto yourself. God will chose where to place you. So as a minimum it is better that you pray to god by yourself. In this way God will provide for you.
It is unfortunate that each religion tend to believe that their way is the only way. Yet most started from a singular man reaching out to God. I do not preach any particular religion although I mostly look at god and the Universe from a new Earth Jewish salvation perspective or an angelic Christian perspective. I do agree that the worst of man will disintegrate in the pit of hell. there is no torture in the pit. It just consumes the soul. A person like you need not fear such things because in general you question the validity of religions. Nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with denying that god exists. there is no crime to that.
We are not dealing with a monster god. In fact God is quite humanized and thus in judgement we can only fear the highest quality of man. we all fall short but we are on a pathway toward higher humanity. My little poem in my cosmic reincarnation manuscript is:
From animal man we came
To human man we became
From human man we must proceed
To future man we must proceed

I am not a good poet but this simple poem is the process we are on.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Guide
You ca not speak for me, nor others, you can only speak for yourself. You do not make my choices for me.
Old 12-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Deactivated Account

We enter this deadly game of life with half a deck of cards and no instruction manual. No Divinity would judge or condemn such as we because of our lack of understanding. We learn by consequences of our mistakes. Eternal reward or damnation is a fabrication of the human priesthood as a tool to subjugate the masses with fear and intimidation.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:19 PM
aetherian

The irony of it all is that we volunteered to leave a state of bliss for the sake of experience, a very very long time ago. But we are on the way back, speeded up since 1964.
I feel sorry for all who are bogged down in religion,"a most serious obstacle to religious experience"(quote).
Old 12-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Guide
I agree with aetherian....
Old 13-02-2015, 01:10 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
You ca not speak for me, nor others, you can only speak for yourself. You do not make my choices for me.

Yes. that is true. Each of us must seek a path which seems right to them. There are many paths to follow. Some are better than others yet each person must seek his own.
Old 13-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Master
aetherian:
Quote:

The irony of it all is that we volunteered to leave a state of bliss for the sake of experience, a very very long time ago. But we are on the way back, speeded up since 1964.
I feel sorry for all who are bogged down in religion,"a most serious obstacle to religious experience".

Shekinah:
Quote:
We enter this deadly game of life with half a deck of cards and no instruction manual. No Divinity would judge or condemn such as we because of our lack of understanding. We learn by consequences of our mistakes. Eternal reward or damnation is a fabrication of the human priesthood as a tool to subjugate the masses with fear and intimidation.

These are all self validating, adolescently rebelliant perceptions, mindset and reasonings.

God is Truth, which is what Religion is about. The Divine.

Anyone who is of the Truth, (and objectively minded), has no problem with either Y'Shua or the Word of God, the Bible. Who Jesus is, the "Word made flesh".

Regarding the topic matter...

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-3-18/

"He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already,"
------------------------------------
The judgment:
"You are now before Yama, King of the Dead. In vain will you try to...deny or conceal the evil deeds you have done. ... the mirror in which Yama seems to read your past is your own memory, and also his judgment is your own. It is you yourself who pronounce your own judgment,"
...Buddha, Buddhist Faith, 560 B.C. Holy Scripture: Tipitaka Quotes from: (The Tibetan Book of the Dead)

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein