Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-07-2021, 03:58 PM
hazada guess

Can we be sure about anything bobjob? as miss Hepburn said I read it somewhere but I've read so many books, I cant remember. We'll leave it at that.

Miss Hepburn, it's an excellent website and easy to understand through small videos.Enjoy.
Old 26-07-2021, 04:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Can we be sure about anything bobjob? as miss Hepburn said I read it somewhere but I've read so many books, I cant remember. We'll leave it at that.

Miss Hepburn, it's an excellent website and easy to understand through small videos.Enjoy.

I can't speak about your sureness but I am sure about many issues.....

I'm not being persnickety but there are a number of recent ideas that I'd like to get to the bottom of - I won't call 'em New Age but they're ideas that appear to come from incarnates rather than discarnates we recognise. I'm trying to find out from where.

I totally get that you can't remember - happens to me a lot at my age!
Old 26-07-2021, 05:30 PM
Master
besides nde, there are a few exit points in my life-time... one is coming up in a couple of years time ( where I can undergo reincarnation) and enter a new body- I have changed avatar a few times through my life time and I'm waiting to change avatar at this exit point--- coming up, I should be stying in this next body till the next exit point- but will be a couple of years later (where I think I'll be reincarnating to the same body- exit points are great when you need to change wardrobe or have to exit the map or some other factor... they also don't have to be in 'time'- but on a road map... even though time is the relevant to the observer- the statements could be before, after, while (the statement list is exhaustive) I recently changed avatar and switched back to current body- not long ago ( that was another exit point for me- I have undertaken a few- all could be a big feed loop towards the 'time statements' just haven't observed it yet !

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do wonder at times if my NDE was an "Exit Point" as I was given that choice to die then and there of come back again and continue life in a transformation of whom and what I was doing.

This event was when I started to look at that notion of do we hold more controls ?

Now that said is the taking of your own life and "exit point" as its not a natural exit its a forced one ?

Lynn
Old 26-07-2021, 06:53 PM
hazada guess

True Lynn, suicide is NOT an exit point.
Old 26-07-2021, 07:00 PM
Oh, Gary Renard gets his info from discarnates.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-07-2021, 07:04 PM
hazada guess

My 2 exit points were once when I nearly drowned when i was 14,the second was when fell off my horse.
Old 26-07-2021, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
True Lynn, suicide is NOT an exit point.
suicide sometimes can be an an exit point- one has the freewill to take ones life- and I believe it counts as an exit point... one is stuck technically in an avatar, where by the whole atomic force and structure is the 'self' - one has to be the very atoms's in ones avatar- it takes an anomic force to gain entry into a new body or avatar, an entry point where the whole system including the skin and the external organs, the facial features; are atomic sized particles- the residing self is the particle... if one wanted to change avatar or change their image- they either have to wait while they gather the momentum for the change unless: it be for you straight away ( I doubt, anyone is has that much change of momentum or information, available readily) so id gather for the post, one has to wait a little- there are numerous ways one gan exit the avatar and some of the points count as suicide- the chi involved in exiting the avatar ( counts as drowning (to gain the momentum to change or for an insert to change) losing blood - in a way to shut down the organs, again to achieve momentum or an insert... these inserts are exit points- some times there's nothing one can do if they needed the insert or change of momentum quickly - in order to bring order- again I don't condone suicide, but one has to think of the extremities and the wait of the order it takes in order to place an order at an exit point ( for one of these reasons) otherwise- I can't find a reason for reincarnation other than the op would want to be closer to his/her source- because the current avatar is not close enough to the atomic source- but is residing in light... when one creates an avatar and hasn't been created at the source it creates light... and there's this whole transformation- traversing light and reincarnation....

Old 26-07-2021, 07:51 PM
hazada guess

You've given me something to think about lostsoul13. Don't worry I'm sure you're right. I'll fathom it out eventually.
Old 26-07-2021, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
You've given me something to think about lostsoul13. Don't worry I'm sure you're right. I'll fathom it out eventually.
it's not that I'm right, it's something to think about... the exit points are lucrative- to the point off escalation one has to think about chi, material arts, chakra's and energy spots or specials points of the body where triggers can be triggered in order to bring about an insert or bring about changing

(although, some people dont's need to change at all- the atomic structure has found them to be their image, but for hybrids like my self I don't have a set image (so I have to use the hybrid set's- that's inclusive to shaping the nose, mouth, eyes, chin, jaw line- I usually have to find it on a scale sizer (only I know where I am on the scale) I usually find the empty images or outline image's to be of some use- hybrids lose out at the atomic source because using the image shaper(the copy theorem, comes to mind) I have to give light out, but as hybrid I have extra light to give- but having a silhouette as a shaper can be really lucrative, to the point the silhouette is taking at the hybrid theorem as well- if everything was made- at the Big Bang, that's inclusive of the shaper's- that they are some sort of hybrid ( so it leaves me to think about how much there is left ( how much can one actually do with the face and body, to be unique and stand out... that leaves my hybrid a bit of a problem ( I still have source, but some how the source isn't ready to manifest - but yet I am and I need something on the surface- that leaves me small unique amount of shaping left, if any at all-

my only choice is to ride out what is thrown at me for something not being on the surface and usually that's a stray avatar that I can't gain access too.. which will lead to a whole bunch of problems- ive had that happen before and I couldn't access it because I didn't give out the light directly- the account threw it off or shapped it- in some sense the account its fragile to 'seeing' and the account saw it some how and I ended up trailing behind this avatar- not for- filling the light restrictions.

that's leaves me stating- if I'm not a basic image, finder- slider- shaper- then my image must be really complicated- it's like creating a sim- you have to use the slider in order to shape and create your image, at these hybrid points (usually are taken, but some how you can still manifest them)- will say thus, my image is complicated on the scale and has more advanced facial expressions or layers of images ( instead of one avatar and it's an image- having three or four images that are layered - but are have similarity in some of their shapes ( could be a few layered noses--

these points are really vital for me because I'm at least a two photon image- and need a lot of lead way when it comes to picking my image...