Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Experiencer
Differences True / False Twin

Curious if you have met whom you believe to be a true & false twin how did the signs symptoms differ
Myself

True Twin - Kundalini rose, Heart Chakra pain when separated, felt very comfortable at ease together, dreamt of at times, strong telepathy, only when together, strong sexual desire attraction, felt only when together, other than heart chakra pain, completely unphased when he left & even died, didn’t shed a tear

False Twin - intense eye contact, anxious uncomfortable, both ran from the connection, overwhelming feelings of love & sexual attraction in the days after meeting also as if it was being forced or envoked upon me, physically mirrored myself back to me, when I looked at him, caused all my previous issues-hurts to arise, constantly thinking about this person, obsession for months. Telepathy, visions when separated, astral non physical sex, Crying constantly, devastated at the separation, but feeling extreme anxiety & unease at the thought of reconciliation. Constantly questioning their feelings for me. Afraid they don’t feel the same.

Neither of the signs of the true twin or false twin overlap, nothing I experienced with one I experienced with the other.
The only 1 similarity, I believe my true twin recognised my voice pitch upon meeting & I recognised false twins also, it’s always the left side you receive from. Turning your head slightly as you hear this person talk.

Would like to know of others experiences / differences
Old 20-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Both, and believe me I've given it a lot of thought, with the net result always being more confusion.

(shrugs)

They who are they are. I don't have adequate faculties or words to describe what that means.
Old 20-08-2018, 02:43 PM
Suspended
Guide
The false twin aka the dark twin...brings darkness
The true twin aka the light twin....brings light and love
Old 20-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Master
I had a dark twin experience. It took me a while to figure it out and when I did, I did run.
Old 20-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Knower

Not sure if I had false twin experience, as I feel I am meeting the said 7 t.f.'s, & I would guess this is all different for each one. The twin flame who resonates as to the closest into heaven, at least the thousand year reign, that was not quite as confusing. I had already met twin ray so I think I will be closest to the two of them. I feel I am meeting like my primary soul family from long time ago, orig. incarnation. So it's as if I connect with each one differently.
I guess I would say it was more of an understanding that we would be close to each other in heaven with this one particular twin flame. The others, around but not as close necessarily. Also, I feel I will be close to my twin ray & if I was married to any in another lifetime it was my twin ray is what I believe.
The best friend, would be my one twin flame and a soul mate lady friend who I knew.. I knew both that particular twin flame and the soul mate lady friend the same time & I felt both were my very best forever friends.
Twin ray is the one I would want to be with the closest if I were to pick as to physically, then to hang out with my twin flame. The rest are ordered kind of like a family but I don't see myself as close to the others the way as to twin ray & that particular twin flame.
Twin ray pulls through the dimensions to a 10D so I don't think that can come together until we are all back together on other side.

I can't relate to the dark twin, however there were some dark times meaning confusion & definitely arguing especially with the first conscious twin experience. It makes sense to me though, as I believe he and I are physical split, but that didn't necessarily mean he is closest. The one if I were to say, true twin, was more Holy Spirit connect (our spirits connected).
Honestly it's all rather confusing in this 3D plain. I just got a call from latest twin flame guy, #7, & as much as it feels like home & as if he is a son/grandson, it's confusing to pull into 3D. He & I are same age, 5 months apart, but it's like if I had a son/grandson by the way we interact.. We get along well but it's emotionally very intense.
Until other side, I think it's complicated!

There were name syncs with the first 2,
birthday syncs with family, with the first t.f.
age closeness with 2 of the t.f.'s,
this, "story," that pulls together with all of them...
(meaning like I can see into the past/present/future, as I know them &
our lives together).
The fact I can't talk about is probably about the most stressful part of it all..
living in 3D and not being able to say to those around me what is going on,
I would consider a big part of the stress.
Many syncs with all of them.
Good topic.
Old 25-08-2018, 02:47 AM
Newbie ;)

There is no such thing as a false twin flame. There are only soulmates and your twin flame. There are very close soulmates that will be very strong connections since they're so close but they will be very noticeably different than a twin flame. Once you've met your twin flame you will know that there are no false twin flames unless you think that your twin flame is your false twin flame which most people do unfortunately, because they have too high expectations and think that everything will be perfect from day one until the rest of eternity. If you can't expect you yourself to be perfect and not do anything wrong ever again then you can't expect it from your mirror self, if your twin flame is perfect and you are not, then they are not your twin flame, that makes you the false twin flame. The concept of a false twin flame simply comes from you or your twin flame being in ego, but the concept disappears from your mind as soon as you or them are not in ego. I've written an article in more detail about the concept of a false twin flame on me and my twin flame's website because this is such a popular and misleading topic in the twin flame community. I want to also add we both went through stages of falling into the "false twin" believing drama but we are now happily reunited!
Old 25-08-2018, 03:54 AM
Master
Twinflameharmonics,

May I read your article?

Anala
Old 25-08-2018, 01:27 PM
Ascender

First of all I would say that just because one person has certain experiences with their tf and another experiences it differently, doesn't make one person's experience "real" and another's not. We don't know what the limits of these connections are. When people make determining statements that indicate that they "know" what a tf is or is not, I always wonder where they are getting their information that they can be so sure it is absolutely the definitive answer.

That being said, I don't think I ever experienced a "false twin flame" and that's based on what I've read here of people's experience of it. From what I've read here, people describe the "false tf" as often being negative, sometimes even downright, evil. I've never experienced anything like that.
I did have what I termed a "near tf" because it was sort of along the lines of a tf but a lot happened with my tf that didn't happen with the near one.
I would say that my near twin didn't feel quite like the "real one" but also that it didn't feel like a regular soulmate or even a member of my soul family that I have met. But then also my soul family that I have met are all the same sex as me and platonic. So maybe it just wouldn't be the same.

Anyway the major differences are:
True tf: caused a spiritual awakening, activated my third eye which later opened, MASSIVE signs and syncs for years, instant attraction from first sight, soul recognition and cared about him like family from first sight, past life memories that feel real, chakras opened when around him, telepathy, mirroring, after awakening- visions, prophetic dreams and hearing in other dimensions

Near twin: a few signs before going to see him, one major sign, no spiritual awakening and nothing spiritual happened, instant attraction from first sight, love at first sight, no past life memories

I would also add that kundalini raising is different from a third eye opening. Kundalini can go up and down but a third eye opening is permanent and you are never the same again. When your third eye opens you will know, there is no doubt what happened. I have no idea why my tf activated my third eye, I just know that it happened.
Old 27-08-2018, 08:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Twinflameharmonics,

May I read your article?

Anala

I can't paste the link so I'll just paste the article here for you :)

"There has been much talk lately in the Twin Flame community about a phenomena known as a “False Twin Flame”, but is this doppelganger of your Twin Flame a fact or a fiction? Is there really any truth at all to the False Twin Flame myth? In this article we will be going into detail about this matter to try to put an end to all the confusion.

First of all, you can only have one Twin Flame. If it was possible you could have an extra Twin Soul, then your first Twin Soul would also need an extra Twin too, and then you would be Quadruplet flames and all need to merge together in order to enter spiritual union with yourselves. So if you have one perfect, flawless version of your Twin Flame that will never, ever hurt you, and one evil version of your Twin that is just there to cause you distress so that you will withdraw to yourself and “love yourself”, you will both still have to eventually merge with the evil half of your souls, because they are also a part of you. Which brings me to my point. If this evil other half of your soul is also you, and they’re reflecting a part of you that is within your side of the consciousness, doesn’t that make you an evil False Twin too? Why yes, it does.

The good news is that your False Twin is not going to be False and evil forever. Just as all souls are ascending and will not stay evil – with no special exceptions, no demons incarnated into physical bodies that will go back to Hell to torture more souls after they cause havoc across the earth – so will your “False Twin Flame” also advance spiritually as a soul. They will eventually become your True Twin Flame, and they probably already have for short periods of time without you fully realizing. Have you ever noticed at the times when you’re both feeling good and not fighting and everything seems to be going fine between you two, you can’t imagine how they could be possibly be a False Twin like you so often think when you’re both feeling low, worrying and blaming? If you answered yes, then it was at those moments they were your True Twin, and you were theirs. Because the truth of False Twin flames is, they are not a separate person than your True Twin flame at all – they are not even separate from you, because… they are you! The False Twin Flame is simply the shadow side of your Twin Flame. In other words, they become a False Twin Flame when they are operating from ego consciousness. When they aren’t being “bad” they are your Twin Flame!

The problem is that so often we spend our whole lives expecting that when we finally find “the one” they will be perfect and never hurt us, because somebody that really loves you could never hurt you right? Especially someone that is supposed to love you more than anything or anyone because you are them right? Wrong. Even though your Twin Flame might love you this much in their heart, that doesn’t mean that they have yet learned how to love. Not just you, but anyone. One of the most important things that Twin Flame’s do for each other is teach each other what true Unconditional Love is, and how to love the Divine way! How much you and your Twin Flame are able to love with true Unconditional Love at this point, and how spiritually awakened you both are, is what will determine how much in ego you both are, which is what will influence how much you think they are just some “evil False Twin” that just wants to show you that you need to “let go” and “love yourself”. You need to love yourself but you also need to love your Twin, and everyone else! This is what true Unconditional Love is! So next time you start wondering if your Twin Flame is a “False Twin”, try giving them some love, understanding, and compassion, and try to raise both of your shared mental states into a more vibrant one, and see how fast they turn back into your True Twin Flame!

With Love, Jaime and Jacquelina."
Old 27-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Master
Twin flame article. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFlameHarmonics
I can't paste the link so I'll just paste the article here for you. :) "

Thank you, I will read it tonight. May I pm you if I have more questions?

Anala