Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Experiencer
sign interpretation

Hey there :)
I've been having a problem for a very long time now, interpreting signs I think are being sent my way. I ask for signs that are hard to miss and to misinterpret, signs that will let me know whether or not I'm on the right path, or ask for guidance through signs, etc., but I still can never interpret them (or know if they really were signs or not). I tend to always see the negative sides of signs, which discourages me. Right now, I just started seeing this guy, whom I very much like. He also seems to like me (he shows it and says it). He's a beautiful human being, inside and out. I've had my heart broken many times, and worry I will be heart broken again (he's also a very emotional person and worries he may hurt me if ever he was to not being able to handle my illness, amongst other things), and I'd like to know if I'm finally on the right path. My anxiety makes it even harder for me to interpret signs.

I have just recently (since I met him) become very aware of Blue Jays... I often hear them, there are many near my place, and I've never been aware of them before. Today, I was walking in another neighborhood, and suddenly looked at a passing car's license plate, which had 888 on it. Immediately afterwards, for some reason, I felt an urge to look up, and saw a Blue Jay perched on an electricity cable, right above where the car had just passed. I'm now wondering: are Blue Jays new spirit messengers to me? Trying to teach me something about love and my relationship with this guy? Or was my message through the "888"? According to Doreen Virtue, 888 can mean that a phase of my life is about to end, possibly an emotional relationship... My first thought is that this relationship won't be successful... but it could also mean my streak of bad relationships is about to end... or that things will become more serious between this new guy an I, putting an end to this fear of rejection... ARGHH! I've also seen 222, 999 and 777 on license plates today though, so many I got no signs at all and I'm just over thinking it lol.

Anyone care to give me their insights on this? Please feel free to share how you manage to read signs adequately! Seeing every possible sides of every potential sign gets overwhelming and very confusing and frustrating :(

Thanks guys, for sorting out this mess in this over-analytical brain of mine!
Old 19-07-2013, 04:19 AM
primrose

I think that you're probably putting too much emphases (sp?) on what you think are signs, I think they only mean something if they relate to something we already know. I don't know for sure, not having any special signs in my life, as for this new guy, just relax and be yourself and see where it goes, if you expect to be disappointed you will be. Try to clear your mind of negative thoughts. Tell yourself that you are lovable, and deserve a good relationship.Thinking like this will work, this I do know. I hope your illness is'nt serious.