Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 13-09-2011, 09:16 AM
Master
Lightbulb NOT ANOTHER Awareness Thread*~*

I know we keep going over and over the same stuff until we feel all talked out.
I wanted to approach this subject again but hopefully a tad differently, if that's possible.

From what I'm reading in the other awareness thread, the same few keep going round and round in circles....like chasing a dogs tail and never really feeling satisfied. That could be because there are no definites in this area.

What I'm hoping for us all to achieve here is to thrash it out in a manner thats not drawing so much from intellect but more from the inner knowing. If we can, I would like that we keep our questions and answers short and to the point. Go deeper, past the our thoughts. Take the time to feel each others posts before responding. Ask the deeper questions. Might be surprised what comes out of that.

Please dont be offended if I keep asking any of you the same question over and over. This will be done purposely to trigger new awarenesses....i hope.

I'll start if you like.......
Old 13-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Master
Keeping it simple..........

Awareness to me is the movement of life and all that it entails, spiritually, physically, emotionally and extra-sensorily.

This means that "life is awareness". How about you?

Old 13-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Master
Awareness to me is simply living, not trying to be something else or trying to be someone else, its just seeing life through your own eye's, without the clouding of programming from conditioning, without the second-hand handed down concepts of everyone else, seeing a flower for the very first time, seeing the sunset for the first time, not seeing yesterdays sunset, or someone's idea of the sunset, as in poetry, that's how I see Awareness.
Old 13-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Master
Hi Slice
I would say then that we're on the same page. Thanks for your post
Old 13-09-2011, 12:36 PM
seahorse

I'm always amazed at the fact the most enlightened amongst us almost invariably are those that do not try to be. Thanks for your insight psychoslice oh there's only one thing i would like to add : to experience the silent glory of Dawn, without the how's and why's and when's, yes that is awareness for me...
Old 13-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Master
So far then, we agree that awareness is in the simple things in life
Old 13-09-2011, 01:17 PM
seahorse

Who knows, maybe one of the last mental chains we need to break is the need to know...
Old 13-09-2011, 01:20 PM
seahorse

or maybe to achieve awareness is to be aware that awareness is in the simple things in life
Old 13-09-2011, 01:22 PM
seahorse

another awareness thread ......bahahahaha
Old 13-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Master
seahorse...do you think we need to achieve awareness? Could it be that simple that we're looking for something that is already there?