Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-01-2024, 11:58 AM
Guide

The thought of coming back here

Reincarnation makes me more nervous than anything else.

I really really don't want to come back here. I mean, it's beautiful in many ways, but I absolutely resist the thought of having to return here and live another life. I accept my soul might make the choice but....I really hope not.

Does anyone else feel like this?
Old 13-01-2024, 01:20 PM
Master

I just found a long article here about reincarnation by Spirit Guide Sparrow. You should read it, it is bang on the topic.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=145918
Old 13-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Hi Hemera - I didn't know this about you. :) I look at it 2 ways:
1 is from all my reading for decades on all this stuff that most regular** people come back when they're ready...
even discussing what life they think is best.
After being on 'the Other Side'...they/we realize SO much..one thing is that Earth is a place we accelerate our learning the fastest so
we WANT to come back ..
Surprise, eh?

Often we may come up with so much enthusiasm we decide on being born blind, in poverty with alcoholic parents to get 'on with it'! Yeah!

But, our Guide, with the Council, may say, "Um, we think you may have forgotten how hard Earth really is. How about this time you
just have one alcoholic parent and are poor."
Really - this stuff is in books!

Then 2nd thing is when or if you trust God and His Brilliant System ...
you could surrender to His Wisdom and Love
that you/we will be placed in the PERFECT spot ---whatever planet or situation that is.
Voila! No worries! Like floatin' on your back. You're free from any concern.

** Really bad people may have a bit of a diff situation, I hear.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-01-2024, 05:32 PM
Guide

Thank you both!

I love Sparrow's writing so I will have a read.

Miss Hepburn - it's because my life has been difficult and I really don't want to go through anything like it again even though I see the
value in how it has brought me to where I am.
But what you say makes absolute sense and I'm open to the fact I may choose to come back of my own accord...I just hope not!
Old 13-01-2024, 08:30 PM
Administrator
This is my final Life time I will be back no more I have lived many life times
but this is my final incarnation.

Namaste
Old 13-01-2024, 09:34 PM
In one of Rob Schwartz's books he tells a story about a woman that heard her mom killed, heard the gun shot., loudly!
And so pretty much had terrible PTSD around loud sounds.
So what does she do coming back? She wants a peaceful life being DEAF -NEVER to be bothered with any sudden loud noises! Ha!
And she asked to be surrounded by pets! And she was! And lead a very nice life resting from that trauma. :)

One of many stories.

You were very brave to pick this tough life, sure, maybe you bit off more than you could chew, I dunno.
It happens apparently and then we have a quiet life as a Monk somewhere to heal
or
as a wealthy philanthropist on 'Easy Street', helping the needy.
OR
No worries you don't come back at ALL! You can do that, too.

Can you tell I'll say most anything to help you feel better around this issue?

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-01-2024, 04:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
my life has been difficult and I really don't want to go through anything like it again

I'm not sure how familiar or accepting you are of the Seth material, but he makes the point in chapter 11 of The Eternal Validity of the Soul that we very much choose our next lives, and that often we choose an easy or rewarding life after a particularly difficult one.

So you never know, perhaps you might be able to choose a life like that, which would make that particular reincarnation a worthwhile one.
Old 14-01-2024, 03:17 PM
Guide

Thanks Bluto. No I haven't heard of the Seth material, so I will check it out. I do believe we choose our lives, but it's hard for me on a personal level to think about coming back to Earth.

That's very kind Miss Hepburn and I do appreciate it! I definitely feel I'm ready for a quiet life where I can just live in simplicity with nature or something.

Native Spirit - did you always know that or did the information come to you later? I'm just curious as I haven't a clue whether this is my last life or not.
Old 14-01-2024, 04:05 PM
Btw, I 2nd Seth - The Seth Material, highly

Old 14-01-2024, 04:47 PM
Knower

The Seth Material is quite mind blowing in it's eloquence, and the ideas expressed. For me they resonate so intuitively.

I struggle, as always, with wondering if trance mediums are actually channeling a non-physical conscious entity, and whether Jane Roberts (the medium and autohr of the Seth material) was genuine, and not just making money.

However, the ideas to me are so mind blowing, that I struggle to believe a human could sit down and just come up with that stuff, especially in the late 60s early 70s when such ideas were nowhere near as prolific or accepted as today's Youtube era.

Hemera, I strongly recommend the book Seth Speaks - The Validity of the Eternal Soul by Jane Roberts if you want a thoroughly though provoking insight into reincarnation. There are several intriguing chapters on the subject.