Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Master

Vision of a man found in distress.

This happened to me this morning, I woke up from an OBE and then I decided to go back to sleep.

I found myself near the shoulder of this man, I was like watching his life, he was a short young man, between 25 - 35 years, thin and his color skin was brownish, I could see his clothes and everything.So he was a good man, that's how I felt, but because of many bad decisions, he was trapped in many bad things.Let's call this man "John".

John took some money from a a bad man that had sexual slaves, he owned a place where these girls would dance for others and also he was trafficking girls and even more, he was involved with drugs.This was a very bad man.

So this bad man sent his people to John to ask him for his money, but John had no desire to give the money back, I am not sure, but he had a good reason to keep the money ( I think he had a daughter, or a girl who loved dearly, I am not sure ).Those bad man insisted again and again so John had to go to their boss to give that money back.John went to a place where girls were dancing for others, they were trapped in some kind of glass so that people would not touch them, I felt that they were tired and lifeless.So John returned the money back, then, I had the chance to see the boss.It made me to feel that they are from the same place or the same country, one became a bad person and the other, John, could not found his way from darkness.Then, after this scene, this bad man invited John to a room where was just one girl dancing for him, this girl was prepared for John, to entertain him.Then, the boss told John something about "that girl that is pure" or something like that, that this bad man wanted that girl to become one of his girls.This made John to be very angry and he sat in that place with that girl that was dancing, being very angry towards that bad man.

This is how my vision ended.

In the whole time, I was watching over his shoulder and from a 3D perspective, I knew much about his life and the people in his life.I could feel everything that was in his heart, this is why I said he was good, I felt the goodness in him, it was not much, but it was there, deep in his soul.This was like real life, like watching a movie about someone's else life.

This never happened to me before.Now, I am seeing the life of other people.I think I need to help this man in some way, but he is from another country, far away from me ( I knew this when I was watching his life )...Maybe I can go to him in spirit and tell him that he must chose the light, I am not sure...

There are more and more things happening to me..
Old 02-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. What you just saw is a manifestation of your prophetic office. There are 5 offices and yours is that of a Prophet. You were operating as a Prophet of God concerning this man's life and God allowed you to see this man's life so that you can intercede for him through prayer and other related practices. God wants you to pray for this man, worry not about the distance.
Many are called but few are chosen, you are chosen and have been sent down afresh from heaven (your soul), that is why you have massive white wings and an immense sword that is made out of Light.

This is your assignment based on what you agreed with God when you went to heaven.

Peace and Grace to you.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:30 AM
Master

You do not need to know who he is or where he is.. you can help him when you are astral or by sending good energy his way.
Old 03-06-2019, 03:44 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. What you just saw is a manifestation of your prophetic office. There are 5 offices and yours is that of a Prophet. You were operating as a Prophet of God concerning this man's life and God allowed you to see this man's life so that you can intercede for him through prayer and other related practices. God wants you to pray for this man, worry not about the distance.
Many are called but few are chosen, you are chosen and have been sent down afresh from heaven (your soul), that is why you have massive white wings and an immense sword that is made out of Light.

This is your assignment based on what you agreed with God when you went to heaven.

Peace and Grace to you.

Wow, way to go ThatMan, God bless you!!!!
Old 08-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Glad you posted this. I've been going through something very similar for the past 6 years and it's been hard making sense of it all. Feel like this man reached out to me energetically seeking my help, and I've done my best to send support and healing his way, but sometimes it's been confusing for me, not fully understanding why this was happening or if we were destined to meet one day. Also, it felt "wrong" seeing such graphic visions and dreams of what he was going through, even tho I wasn't seeing it intentionally.

I believe his dark times are behind him now, and I'm sensing that it's time to set this aside and accept that I may never fully understand it all.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story. It really helped to know others have experienced something similar.