Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

View Poll Results: Which is your power animal?
wolf 26 20.31%
eagel 11 8.59%
cat 22 17.19%
owl 12 9.38%
bear 12 9.38%
snake 6 4.69%
raven 7 5.47%
other 55 42.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2012, 12:07 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
Yes I do believe that our view comes from our personal experiences and therefore I do not believe what label we put on the different things is important. The thing that is important is to understand what different individuals put into these labels. Personally I think today I have come to the conclusion that a power animal is as simple as an animal that gives us the power to evolve. In this view I will call what some of you call a totem animal for a shared power animal.

Actually the first couple of years I refered to the one I think is my main guide as a god and I still like to do it. I do know that she is not a god but the thing I consider god is so much more than a god, so in a way you could say I do not believe in god All of my belief originates from this guide or maybe guide team I refer to as god and from that humble, loving and generous view I build on. I love the wisdom originating from Kung Fu, Tai Chi and that stuff. Also I do love some of the view that Geaorge Lukas have put in the Jedi Order and many other things. So you could call my spiritual view: The Collage of Love.

To be honest I do not really do much spiritual practices or rituals in general. Most of mine is in my head and is done as natural as thinking and I think is interconnected with me. So on a mental level I think I do work with these power animals much more than I realize.

Cool Bjoorka, nice explanation of your views, I love it when others know themselves in reference to who they are spiritually.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Cool Bjoorka, nice explanation of your views, I love it when others know themselves in reference to who they are spiritually.

It has also been quite a trip from me discovering it, to forgetting it, to discover I had not forgotten it Each day I build upon what makes sense to me and cleans up the rest.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Lets try a different angle then: If you were an animal what animal would you be?
No idea. Indecisiveness is my middle name.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
No idea. Indecisiveness is my middle name.

May I suggest another thought... Maybe the tree (as in your avatar) is your "power animal"? (though it is not an animal).
Old 04-02-2012, 09:24 AM
BlueOwl

Animus

Maybe ask your guides for a sign or if you can hear them they might let you know? I didn't know mine till last week. I was talking to my guides about them then had a weird dream that night of a Owl that shapshifted into a Cat. Once I read up on them I could identify with both. More so Owl though.

Nightowl

Yes think you have a point :) Considering Cat is before Owl the likelyhood would be I would pick that first rather then the one below. Also I do feel more Owl then cat
Old 05-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Sangress

I HAD an australian raven, but he's moved on in the litteral sense. You could say that he's "retired."

I don't really expect to get another animal spirit guide considering the last was for a specific purpose (re-connecting me with the earth and its people,) but you never know. *shrugs*
Old 06-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Trieah

I have dragons, dragons, dragons, more dragons. . . and a phoenix/thunderbird, but haven't really seen him in ages. I wonder if all my dragons scared him off.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:53 AM
spiriteye

how do you know what power animal you have? I tick the Dont Know box LOL but would LOVE to know!
Old 06-02-2012, 10:46 AM
BlueOwl

What animal do you feel drawn more too Spirite? If can't think of one I suggest asking your guides to throw a little sign your way-this one worked for me :)
Old 06-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Ascender
Make my head turn with all the power and totem animal definition ahah, But for me moment I don't have any ideo for any of thoses.
Whitewarrior :Thanks for sharing your experience with the raven and the wolf spirit, I have a question, you says they have the apparence, so you see them like in meditation ? I woul love to meet my spiritual team, for the moment angela just show her presence, but didn't answer me in fact I don't have a lot of time to talk with her with school :/