Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 04-07-2017, 06:28 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
?? I will question mark this because who are these "higher forces"?

It could be those who created our 3D experiment. They keep monitoring us and based on the energy signature of the population and cosmic cycles they can see when is the right time for the next step. Currently, promoting superhuman techniques will result in abusing them by dark forces, such as criminals and millinery.

BTW, the vibrational interpretation of thoughts that Abraham Hicks is talking about sounds similar to how I tried to explain it in my first thread post, so do you believe Dynamo, Yif, Cyril, etc . use said technique to do their magic?
Old 04-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
In the fish one you can see the bucket is connected to something rigid and being rocked up and down only at the front. It would seem the bottom corner which remains motionless is the key to the trick. The first fish was a different trick, probably in a false bottom. The rest of the fish had something to do with the bottom corner of the bucket remaining still while dynamo rocked the open end up and down.

The phone one I have no idea, but I imagine if you could set up say 10 or 20 devices to ring on the same number (which is pretty easy to do, I think), then that would be good enough. After that you just take shots of people looking at their phones, splice them together in the editing room, and 'magic'.

I don't see anything connected to the bucket bottom that could produce such amount of fish. Also, as I understand from the kids reaction, they don't see this too :)

What same number are you talking about? There were dozens of street people with their own phones and numbers. If Dynamo has used camera tricks for over 10 years, the participants and/or those who are on his videos would bust him on the internet long time ago.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
It could be those who created our 3D experiment.

We create our experience here. No one can control it. Sure we can give our power away. And only the other day I heard this scholar talk about how YHWH in the old testament did not want people to have this knowledge. I have heard others not liking him. I indeed did not like angels when I had my so called awakening. Neither did the angels find it amusing when I stole a relic from them in the astral. All I can say is that the world clearly is in a mess. Some have power and do not want to give it away. A large portion does not want to give theirs away anymore so they are rebelling. For the spiritual community it would be a great help if they did not give their power away to gods, goddesses, angels or whatever. We are in a time where we should claim our true nature, and become what we were always meant to be.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I will check out the magicians you named. I am not currently familiar with their work. I will repost when I have done so.
I will simply raise a note of caution...I am a magician. Both an entertainment magician and a practitioner of Chaos Magick (makes great cover, hide in plain sight!) I accomplish with trickery (for entertainment) what seems to the uninitiated to be completely impossible things. Many state as such to me. I will just say it is easy to be fooled...not that you have. Let me check it out.
I know that we can all develop "powers" that seem superhuman to others. I am also a martial artist and can do things that put others in awe. But just about anyone can develop their capabilities to a point where they can accomplish what seems magical to others. by developing (in the correct way0 the skills of visualization, concentration, focus, mastery of inner self talk, techniques of mind/body integration etc. I have put some the "special" things I can do in my entertainment act, but they aren't "tricks". Blindfold sword fighting, breaking arrows on my neck, catching a flying arrow, etc.
Great fun entertaining the natives!
So, I ask.. how much interest is there on this subject? That is, on techniques for developing our god given inner abilities and strengths to accomplish amazing results in life? I have a lot of info. I could share on that subject...but not on developing "supernatural" powers 9again., I am not saying they don't exist).
Dr. Shaw
Old 04-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monar
I understand "higher forces" do not want the techniques allowing humans to acquire superpowers being disclosed...

it isn't so much that they don't care to let us as it is a matter of maturity. The kind of maturity that is required is in short supply and if people en masse where just given abilities without earning it through their own dedication to maturity the world would be an even more awful place than it already is. Think of it as like it is now, only everyone also gets to muddle with the reality of things while trying to one-up each other and win every last game as well. When they were making the limits that would give some people incentive to walk away from the status quo this is where they drew a line.

Make no mistake the way this is set up you have to choose: you either choose to go along with the en-masse delusion, or you give up on the en-masse delusion and search for the truth. You cannot have it both ways.

It has been said what most people's choice will be just as well as it has been said that that choice is a bad one.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Master

@FallingLeaves I wonder because if you read let us say Greek Mythology, then at least we have to define maturity otherwise than this modern notion, because back then these powers were not in short supply. So one has to ask what have happened since then and now? and may the truth be somewhat otherwise than what we have been told? Because these days you have the majority of religions teaching us that our true nature is bad, and at the same time we lack the abilities described back when our true nature was honored.

So what do you mean with maturity?
Old 04-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
@FallingLeaves I wonder because if you read let us say Greek Mythology, then at least we have to define maturity otherwise than this modern notion, because back then these powers were not in short supply. So one has to ask what have happened since then and now? and may the truth be somewhat otherwise than what we have been told? Because these days you have the majority of religions teaching us that our true nature is bad, and at the same time we lack the abilities described back when our true nature was honored.

So what do you mean with maturity?

I agree the greek gods weren't mature like adults to day are supposed to be lol!

I used the word 'maturity' because people know the general idea, what it means and how to relate to it. It was the general idea I was trying to get across but was totally lacking in specifics and I knew that when I wrote.

Really what I was thinking when I wrote was that (in my experience) a 'mature' path is more like a return to childhood than anything people actually define it as today.
Old 05-07-2017, 03:32 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
it isn't so much that they don't care to let us as it is a matter of maturity. The kind of maturity that is required is in short supply and if people en masse where just given abilities without earning it through their own dedication to maturity the world would be an even more awful place than it already is.
I agree completely! Another word that would fit here nicely is "wisdom". People develop wisdom through years of attempting to enact what they feel is appropriate/preferred. A lot of youthful idealism gets placed on the trash heap and burned by the reality of what's actually available.. from this fire of experience comes wisdom. The deeper the wisdom the better the choices.

Quote:
Make no mistake the way this is set up you have to choose: you either choose to go along with the en-masse delusion, or you give up on the en-masse delusion and search for the truth. You cannot have it both ways.

You Can have it both! :)

Only, one needs to get pretty good, at a large number of things, in order to walk and chew gum at the same time. I take both deadly serious. The delusions fuel most of what goes on around us. We need to be taking these delusions serious in order to fit-in and move about freely. This doesn't mean that we have to embrace such delusions as our own private imagery...there's no way that I'd do that..again.. but once understood for what it is, they are amazingly simple to step-around in order to do what better fits with our inner callings. :)
Old 05-07-2017, 03:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
I don't see anything connected to the bucket bottom that could produce such amount of fish. Also, as I understand from the kids reaction, they don't see this too :)

I don't see it either, but I see the bottom of the bucket is not moving around, so I assume it's supported something solid, and dynamo only rocks the open end up and down. Maybe there's a pipe made of mirror glass through which fish may be passed, or something of that sort.

Quote:
What same number are you talking about? There were dozens of street people with their own phones and numbers. If Dynamo has used camera tricks for over 10 years, the participants and/or those who are on his videos would bust him on the internet long time ago.

I think if say 15 of Dynamo's crew carried devices with all rang on the same number, that would be enough to pull off the stunt. The first couple would part of the crew as well. I think it is easy to get a number of deviced to ring on the same number. https://www.lifewire.com/obtain-phon...phones-3426655.

Of course, participants would sign confidentiality agreements, and be paid for their participation.

There are a lot of people on you tube who replicate dynamo's tricks and explain how they are done.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:30 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
it isn't so much that they don't care to let us as it is a matter of maturity.

Yes, spiritual maturity is another term what I meant.
As to who cares, i think both Atlantians whose genetic manipulation technology was used by Anunnaki to downgraded 5D DNA to 3D, and ET-races who mixed with Earth humans and modified the downgraded DNA thereafter, do sincerely care about the progress of the experiment. They just understand that the current spiritual development level of the mass population is not high enough to fully disclose the techniques and support development of supernatural powers. This is like giving a 3-year old kid a car to drive. I'm not even talking about the possible damage from negative superhumen. So, it was agreed that what's more appropriate at this time is the soft disclosure performed by people like Dynamo who may be even still unaware of his pre-incarnation agreement and mission.