Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-10-2015, 04:11 PM
Knower

I'd appreciate a guidance on the very recent happenings in my love life?

I was wondering whether you could please provide me with any guidance/reading on my love life based on the very recent events (less than two weeks older) in my love life. It left me confused and hurt, although I'm not saying that she wanted to hurt me! I believe it's time to give up on this, but still it'd be great to have some answers from your intuition/psychic abilities, because this'll help me to be more careful in the future.

If you could pick up some points about the lady that I can verify, that'd be great. But I don't know too much since I've met her less than two weeks before.

I'd like to know what was her real intentions, what she thought of our time together, whether she'd try to contact me back etc.

Thank you very much!!!
Old 17-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by susovan
I was wondering whether you could please provide me with any guidance/reading on my love life based on the very recent events (less than two weeks older) in my love life. It left me confused and hurt, although I'm not saying that she wanted to hurt me! I believe it's time to give up on this, but still it'd be great to have some answers from your intuition/psychic abilities, because this'll help me to be more careful in the future.

If you could pick up some points about the lady that I can verify, that'd be great. But I don't know too much since I've met her less than two weeks before.

I'd like to know what was her real intentions, what she thought of our time together, whether she'd try to contact me back etc.

Thank you very much!!!

It would help if you could tell a little more about what happened. This isn't much to go on and unless a psychic is utterly reliable it may lead to error. Distance psychism isn't one of my abilities.

Two weeks seems a remarkably short time but....

Old 17-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It would help if you could tell a little more about what happened. This isn't much to go on and unless a psychic is utterly reliable it may lead to error. Distance psychism isn't one of my abilities.

Two weeks seems a remarkably short time but....

Thanks for your comment. The reason I was not telling the detail was there could be several obvious theories that could cloud one's psychic judgement.

Not too much happened. We met at a meetup the Wednesday before the last Wednesday. I came over to her group and started a conversation with her. Eventually rest of members of the group left. While leaving, I asked her out. We went out on Friday to take a walk and have a drink. Then I asked her to come over a dinner the last Sunday. When it became clear that it'd be a date, we kissed. Then Sunday She came, and stayed overnight. After she left on Monday, the last time I heard a text from her was a reply to my text about calling her. That was Wednesday. From the next day, no more replies from her. I tried twice on Thursday and gave up after.

I know that one could say "So what? Move on". Sure, although I have not become intimate with anyone just to spend that night with. I'd need to know what exactly she thought? How did she view this time together? Will she contact me back again? No theories, but psychic answers.
Old 19-10-2015, 05:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by susovan
Thanks for your comment. The reason I was not telling the detail was there could be several obvious theories that could cloud one's psychic judgement.

Not too much happened. We met at a meetup the Wednesday before the last Wednesday. I came over to her group and started a conversation with her. Eventually rest of members of the group left. While leaving, I asked her out. We went out on Friday to take a walk and have a drink. Then I asked her to come over a dinner the last Sunday. When it became clear that it'd be a date, we kissed. Then Sunday She came, and stayed overnight. After she left on Monday, the last time I heard a text from her was a reply to my text about calling her. That was Wednesday. From the next day, no more replies from her. I tried twice on Thursday and gave up after.

I know that one could say "So what? Move on". Sure, although I have not become intimate with anyone just to spend that night with. I'd need to know what exactly she thought? How did she view this time together? Will she contact me back again? No theories, but psychic answers.

There are two possibilities:
1. She is now ashamed to let you to spend the night so early at the firts randevouz. We, women have e very strong rooted idea inside us that it is not right and that it make us looking "easy available" and unworthly for man. And that such man would not respect us later.
2. She was not exactly interested to start relationship. She can be early after parting with her ex and feels lonely. Her ex may abandoned her due to another woman and it let in all us feeling of to be rejected, hurted and humbled. And if in this situation a new man comes to our life we throw away our "self protective" barrier and do something which will ashamed us later. I know this feeling I have my experience and felt very humbled after rejection ant it too me one year to be OK.

I know it is only my theory but I write it from my feminine point of view.
I am afraid you don ´t have many possibilities. Probably you will stay away from contacting her some time, e.g. one month and let her to adapt and then try to contact you again. Or if you know her living address, send the bouquet her. Good luck.
Old 19-10-2015, 08:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika
There are two possibilities:
1. She is now ashamed to let you to spend the night so early at the first rendevouz. We, women have e very strong rooted idea inside us that it is not right and that it make us looking "easy available" and unworthy for man. And that such man would not respect us later.
2. She was not exactly interested to start relationship. She can be early after parting with her ex and feels lonely. Her ex may abandoned her due to another woman and it let in all us feeling of to be rejected, hurt and humbled. And if in this situation a new man comes to our life we throw away our "self protective" barrier and do something which will ashamed us later. I know this feeling I have my experience and felt very humbled after rejection ant it too me one year to be OK.

I know it is only my theory but I write it from my feminine point of view.
I am afraid you don ´t have many possibilities. Probably you will stay away from contacting her some time, e.g. one month and let her to adapt and then try to contact you again. Or if you know her living address, send the bouquet her. Good luck.

Thanks Monika for your comment. Actually, I was looking for a reading, not theories, which I'm very much aware of. Also, regarding your point 1), I'm aware that it's true in North America or anglo saxon culture, since I lived in the US for long time. However, in France, where I currently live, things are not exactly like that. In the US, people say that if you sleep on the first date or so, it'll ruin the possibility of a relationship. However, in France people don't think that way.

There could be other theories like 3) she was looking for just a one night stand, 4) she was looking for more but didn't like the sex, 5) she imagined me to be this and that, which I was not..several reasons/theories....you see?

I know the theories well, but I need a psychic reading. Thanks anyway!
Old 19-10-2015, 11:03 AM
Master

You don't need a psychic reading, you want a psychic reading. Very different things, but I do understand you feel you need a psychic reading.

Try not to generalise also the cultural issue of where it is ok to sleep with someone on a first date. There are individual choices with what is ok and what is not ok.

As for the psychic reading, well to read someone else is in my opinion an intrusion without their permission.
Old 19-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
You don't need a psychic reading, you want a psychic reading. Very different things, but I do understand you feel you need a psychic reading.

Try not to generalise also the cultural issue of where it is ok to sleep with someone on a first date. There are individual choices with what is ok and what is not ok.

As for the psychic reading, well to read someone else is in my opinion an intrusion without their permission.

I believe that if I can get a correct reading on the situation, it'd make me more aware. Everything, specially each significantly unwanted event, is a lesson for us; and when we look back and ask why this happened, and what we can learn from it, at times the picture is too blurry to read by myself, someone with little intuition. However, if someone with a higher intuition can read it for me, it's definitely going to help in future.

As for the reading itself, the potential reader will not read her, (s)he will read the situation, and as a result will pick up points on her and me relevant to the situation. The reader will not, for example, have to tell me what her(the woman involved with me) future love life is going to be. So, it's not about the woman involved, rather the situation that combines her with me.
Hope that makes sense.
Old 19-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Master

Sometimes the lesson is to learn to walk in the darkness, to trust each day as it emerges. We will be shown what we need to know afterwards.

Sometimes we are meant to understand what happened and sometimes we are called to trust that we will never know.

it's very very hard. I understand completely your position having been there myself, desperate to get an insight. Perversely, often by letting go of the need to get the insight, I have become much more aware. It's a zen concept but it's proven to work a lot of the time.
Old 19-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Lorelyen

I may be wrong but I doubt you'd get a reliable psychic reading online. Have you tried to find a psychic in your locality? Many of the "online" psychics I come across usually through online ads, are fakes. They'll tell you no more than anyone here.

There could be some member with an extraordinary gift but usually you need to be in the presence of the psychic or be very aware of each other.

I'm inclined to agree with Belle. Seems that she doesn't want to continue - and that's the way it is. There's very little to learn about yourself from that (unless you recall doing something to put her off). A different girl and it would be a different situation. So even if you did learn something from this, it probably won't project onto any other situation.

Yes, it's worth looking into yourself but if the night was successful as far as you can remember then it looks like doesn't want to continue. If she'll bed down with you after just a few days then she may have turned her attention to other beds.

I'm not what I would call a "loose woman" but there have been occasions when sex came into it early but there was something about the guy that made me uneasy...his questions about me suggesting he might be a jealous person...a feeling that he'd try to take me over....hints of a mummy's boy... things like that - not a criticism of him as such but just that it seemed best not to pursue it - although I wouldn't just walk away without informing him.
Old 19-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I may be wrong but I doubt you'd get a reliable psychic reading online. Have you tried to find a psychic in your locality? Many of the "online" psychics I come across usually through online ads, are fakes. They'll tell you no more than anyone here.

There could be some member with an extraordinary gift but usually you need to be in the presence of the psychic or be very aware of each other.

I've had a session a psychic online from thumbtack with 5 star reviews from 60 reviews. I'm going to have a reading with one psychic friend of mine who's not super gifted, but still said right things at times before, and also improving herself.

I'm inclined to agree with Belle. Seems that she doesn't want to continue - and that's the way it is. There's very little to learn about yourself from that (unless you recall doing something to put her off). A different girl and it would be a different situation. So even if you did learn something from this, it probably won't project onto any other situation.

Yes, it's worth looking into yourself but if the night was successful as far as you can remember then it looks like doesn't want to continue. If she'll bed down with you after just a few days then she may have turned her attention to other beds.

I'm not what I would call a "loose woman" but there have been occasions when sex came into it early but there was something about the guy that made me uneasy...his questions about me suggesting he might be a jealous person...a feeling that he'd try to take me over....hints of a mummy's boy... things like that - not a criticism of him as such but just that it seemed best not to pursue it - although I wouldn't just walk away without informing him.

The night was pretty successful I believe. Well, while in bed, I mentioned once about hanging out in the middle of the week, to which she said "We can see when that time comes". Me: "Okay". I don't recall saying anything that'd send a negative signal to her. And I cooked for her that night in her presence, and the previous time I had paid for her drinks, and I did whatever I could to satisfy her in bed too. I'm not sure how much I could justify her moving onto another bed argument. I'm not really saying it wasn't the case; but I also jumped into bed within 4 days and I initiated almost all the things, and still I wanted it to continue till the point I could. But by your argument, moving onto another bed applies to me too. However, she's 44 and I'm 31, so that could be pointing positively to your argument.

It was interesting you know: she's a lot into art, and also does yoga and méditation, and we talked about gods. I wasn't exactly expecting her moving on without a notice! Anyways, I do thank you for your input!

Last edited by susovan : 19-10-2015 at 08:30 PM.