Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-03-2013, 12:22 AM
Experiencer
Color The Chakra Test!

Hey everyone! :)
This may have been posted before--not sure--but there is a "chakra test" you can take to see how open your chakras are! & after the test this website gives techniques & advice on how to work on/open your chakras! I thought it was interesting to see what mine was..if anyone knows of a better website with more accurate tests, feel free to post em'!
http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php
Old 22-03-2013, 12:25 AM
amy green

Yes - I came across this and found it useful. Felt an accurate assessment but then it relies on answering honestly.
Old 22-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator
alexa_summer....how "co-incidental" because I have just been doing this 2 minutes ago. It looks like quite a good site.

And I am also aware that there is another popular Chakra Test online (not the one you recommended but one that frequently pops up in Google ads) And it seems everyone who takes this has 'closed' or weak chakras all over the place (even though we may know certain chakras are open -that site will tell you they're closed) OK my theory about this is that particular site is selling aids to healing etc. So anyone who gets results from them -take it with a pinch of salt!

By the way, this thread would probably do better on the Auras and Chakras page, not the Astral Projection page....? Just a thought.
Old 22-03-2013, 12:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

By the way, this thread would probably do better on the Auras and Chakras page, not the Astral Projection page....? Just a thought.

Ohh shooot! LOL I have no idea why I posted this here!. Long day. lol I meant to post it in that page! Usually I have like 7 open tabs on my browser at once whenever I am on this forum--I just like opening interesting threads so i can read them one at a time-- I must have not realized it. My bad. lol. Hopefully an Admin is able to move it to the correct place. :facepalm:
Old 22-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
alexa_summer....how "co-incidental" because I have just been doing this 2 minutes ago. It looks like quite a good site.

And I am also aware that there is another popular Chakra Test online (not the one you recommended but one that frequently pops up in Google ads)
Thanks for the advice on that. I naturally avoid google ads! :) Doing so generally gives me a better outcome! From what you say it doesn't sound too accurate. You're probably right that they're just trying to sell their advice.
Old 22-03-2013, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
Hey everyone! :)
This may have been posted before--not sure--but there is a "chakra test" you can take to see how open your chakras are! & after the test this website gives techniques & advice on how to work on/open your chakras! I thought it was interesting to see what mine was..if anyone knows of a better website with more accurate tests, feel free to post em'!
http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

The results turned out just as I expected to be honest. My lower four chakras are all under-active, my throat and crown chakra are both open, and my third eye chakra is over-active. I usually think these type of broad question survey things are **** but to honest if I had to guess the current state of my chakras this thing is par on with what I would of said. I knew my third eye chakra was way over-active and my throat and crown were fine. I also knew that my root chakra is under-active. The other three under-active ones were up in the air I thought my heart would be close to being open if anything, I really do care a lot about people in general but I just don't always express it in the best way. I think if I did this test in a few months my heart chakra would be open because of the new view I have been using when approaching both people and spirits. But the sacral and navel being under-active doesn't come to a surprise to me either. At least now I have a good idea of what work I need to do. I was told a month or two ago in a projection by a spirit that I was unbalanced but I am still not sure if he meant my yin & yang, my elements, or my chakras. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to ask him what he meant but since then when I asked for a spirit to take me somewhere where I would be safe and not have to deal with spirits grabbing on me the spirit asked me what element I was. I found that very odd because I expect I am more than one element.
Old 22-03-2013, 02:49 AM
Experiencer
When I took the test before. It said that my third-eye chakra was under-active, which I was somewhat expecting since I have been working on that area lately. & my sacral chakra was over-active..that one didn't make much sense to me..i'm not really that sexual first of all (I just kind of go with the flow of life so to say), & I don't think I am that emotional. It said that everything else was open though.

I don't understand that question about elements though? What?
Old 22-03-2013, 09:50 PM
cMarie

That was cool! Thanks for posting the link. :)
Old 22-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, thanks for the interesting link. AP isn't new to me but the chakra/energy work is something I haven't done much with to be honest. In my renewed quest for what I'm calling my non-physical development, I've been sensing energy in all the primary centers when I try to meditate on them except the only one which has felt numb and unresponsive has been the crown chakra. I tried to answer the questions honestly and sure enough it ended up saying that all my chakras were open except the crown chakra which was way under-active at only 6 %.
Old 25-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
No problem, hoping it helps people. :)
I think that knowing each of what the 7 chakras represent helps as well..then allows you to take further steps into what you should do to work on them. I'm not very experienced with chakras either, as I have just recently started researching them--but have found that this can be helpful. :)
JayKay, I found this link for you. You probably already know the info on this page, but maybe not. I noticed that towards the end of the description provides links to exercises that can stimulate the crown chakra. Maybe that would be useful for you to check out. :) Good luck.
http://healing.about.com/cs/chakras/a/chakra7.htm