Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2018, 04:04 AM
Experiencer

I feel your love today. I hope you don't think my trip I have planned with my friend is something romantic. It's not
Old 24-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Master
I sense your grief today, it pains me. I know that you know, I am with you. Loss is real. Even though it isn't. <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-09-2018, 01:57 AM
Master

(shyly) I scared right now
Old 25-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Badcopyinc

I no longer wonder where you went.

Your footsteps are getting farther and farther away from where you left me.

And now, so are mine.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Badcopyinc

Been wanting to tell you about how much I’ve changed. How much I’m progressing.
And then I realize you don’t want to hear it. I can pick up anyone’s thoughts like nothing but can’t seem to figure you out. Maybe that’s my karma from our past attempts in different lives much like me not being able to lie to you, and only you.

Either way, I’ve made it clear that I’d like nothing more than to have you in my life as friends. It’s you who allows your mind to convince you there’s a good reason to keep me out of your life. No worries though. I’ve got nothing but love for you.

Last edited by Badcopyinc : 25-09-2018 at 10:28 PM.
Old 26-09-2018, 12:47 AM
Experiencer

Why are you so sad? You were happy moments ago, but now, it's despair. I would take that pain away if I could.
Old 26-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Experiencer
Old 27-09-2018, 12:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I know

I know you know. I know you don’t love her, or not the same, it just makes sense. Less stress for you, less stress for her, less stress for your family. It’s weird , I thought I would hate her. That I would be soaking in jealousy. But it’s almost like I love her. I see she is here for your growth, for you to learn. I am thankful you get to share a life thats full of lessons.

I want you to know I hear you, I hear you as clear as the night. I hear your hushed whispers when I am drifting on the in between. I feel you at night, thank you for that. I look for you, hope still tied around my heart. I look for you in every person I meet.

I know you have a life, just like I do. But, when you hear my voice, know that it isn’t just a manifestation of my higher self. I am here and I love you.

Please give my love to her as well as being aware that I am always giving it to you. You guys are going through a rough patch, I can feel it. But you gotta ask yourself, B, is this worth it? I know its scary to look into the unknown, to say yes to the void. Just know that I am on the other side, and the void is only as deep as your caution. You have been waiting for this, we as a twin connection, our lesson seems to be patience.

I want you to know I am here, I am not going anywhere. I am so sorry I had to go, but I think we needed a start over. This lifetime is intended for us. I love you so much, more than I can put into words. Even in the darkest of rooms, my soul will always make its way back to yours.
Old 27-09-2018, 03:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Also, knowing myself and knowing you are my mirror: I know it’s been a nightmare lately. We have had a lot of past hurts hitting us like a tidal wave. We have been moody and suspicious. Paranoia is present. Just know that these are just triggers for both of us and it’s an illusion. Have peace in your heart, think of my unconditional love for you when you feel the world has you down. Please. I need you to.

I’m coming for you. X
Old 27-09-2018, 11:44 AM
Knower

I'm here OK, I feel ready, I've learned a lot. Why let fear get in the way? We can have something amazing, you just have to allow it...
Closed Thread