Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-06-2016, 07:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile Intellectual looking man by the foot of my bed

The other afternoon, I decided to take a quick siesta around 5pm. As I was drifting off into sleep, I noticed that I seemed to switch into a different state of consciousness. I astral projected at one point, and walked towards my mirror. However, soon after that, I was somehow laying back down in my bed but still in that different state of consciousness. While I was laying down, I noticed an intellectual-looking man sitting on the chair by the foot of my bed. He looked to be in his 30's, had brown hair, and was wearing a brown suit, almost the type that some college professors are stereotypically regarded as wearing. My initial response to his presence was one of comfort, and slight intrigue. He eventually stood up from the chair, and mentioned "I see that you keep your diary on this desk. I left you a little piece of cloth in the pages." With that, he stood up to walk away. Somehow, there was another door present in my room that isn't actually there in reality. He walked through that door, and I followed him. Past the door was a tiny pathway, then an open window, with curtains blowing with the wind. The sky behind it looked a darkish blue. The man was nowhere to be found. I looked to my right, and saw my reflection on a mirror on the wall. My facial features remained the same, but there was almost a new fierceness/determination to my look. Almost Amazonian in a sense. I felt good, and powerful. That is when I woke up. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some insight into who this man could have been? Why did I immediately feel so comfortable around him, almost as if I had known him or seen him before? Also, when I woke up, I checked my diary (lol) to see if there was a piece of cloth in there, but I didn't find anything out of the ordinary. Maybe I will have to check it again while astral projecting hehe. Also wondering what was the significance of that cloth and my interesting mirror reflection.....
Old 08-06-2016, 10:13 AM
Master
The man could have been your guide who was helping you with something.