Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Kind of an odd question. Long before you started to wake up did you find that you couldn't really ever enjoy sex? It was never enough for you? But at the same time it was wildly good for you partners? Like almost magical and a bit scary?

Obviously this has been my experience and I knew it wasn't "normal" for me to be so disappointed all the time. I've had men come back and tell me long after we stopped sleeping together that they learned so much from me and was the most intense partner they'd had.

Leaving room for the less honest ones but I would often get friend zone because they felt they could be honest with me. But it's definitely been a pattern. I seriously thought there was something broken inside me that didn't allow me to have the experience that I could feel them having. I felt empty and drained they felt like they could concore the world.

I was talking with someone recently who I was his first and he's talked about energy in more sophisticated ways than others. He confirmed that even after a long relationship with someone he thought he would marry, it was never the same.

I used to think that the sex healed the men I dated (none stayed too long, I was too much though none could say how) because they all went on and either got into serious relationships or ask a woman to marry them when they were stalling before. It was awful...

But now I understand energy a little more and that I am a healer AND that I was meant for a certain man, it all makes a little more sense.

But not completely. Anyone else go through this?

I wonder if you were searching for more of a soul connection (whether consciously or subconsciously), while they were getting off more just purely on the physical aspect? Which would be why it was less satisfying for you. Or it could just be that sex is just (generally), physically more satisfying for men?
Old 28-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I wonder if you were searching for more of a soul connection (whether consciously or subconsciously), while they were getting off more just purely on the physical aspect? Which would be why it was less satisfying for you. Or it could just be that sex is just (generally), physically more satisfying for men?

I definitely think I was searching for something but had no clue what it was. I always knew I was not seeing "real" love relationships but I can't say why I believed that. I did meet my twin in kindergarten through 2nd grade and I have wondered if that played a role in other relationships.

I felt something was always missing in all my relationships. I was so confused that others were content with the relationships so I never got married nor saw a future with anyone. It actually felt horrid to think about being with the wrong person. After I met up with him again there was this weird thing that I could see past the present and he was there.

Walking away felt like walking into the darkness but I knew he had to fight for his family. And I've been attracted to other men by it would be just the same thing as before, fun for the moment but empty after. Sigh

Sorry about the late reply. ♡