Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Poppies

Believe me, I am not accusing you of joking.

What I am saying is that a teacher does not start off his first lesson by saying to his pupils "If you want know more ask me and be more specific with your questions.". A teacher teaches - the questions follow on from the teaching.

Jesus was amongst other things, a teacher.... yes he answered people's questions... but he primarily taught the people who were with him... and then they responded (or didn't...).

I repeat my post from yesterday:

Quote:
I for one would like to know what Jesus told you....

I don't mean that you have to give a verbatim repetition of what you have been told.... I mean more that if you give us a general overview of what you have been told, then we can respond accordingly, and our questions will follow....[/i]
Old 13-02-2006, 03:56 PM
AL

receiver son

So, what is your role in all of this. Has anyone made it clear to you?, or, is this you playing your role? To sound the horn that.........

Last edited by AL : 09-11-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Old 13-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Knower
Al, you have to give us at least a basis on which we can ask you questions.

If great things have been revealed to you, we'd all love to know at least a little bit about them. What is there to be gained by taking the "I know a secret and you've got to guess what it is" approach?

As others have said in this thread, Jesus proclaimed his truths from the rooftops, he didn't keep them under wraps.

Help us to understand a little, won't you?

Love and Light
Old 14-02-2006, 07:46 PM
jesus' son

re:visions from Jesus

Jesus came to me and also his Father and told me I was Jesus' son.They revealed to me Armeggedon has started. Heaven on Earth will be final in six years.Much of this will happen through music.I know it's hard to believe,but music is the most powerful thing in the Universe.All kinds of music will help make this happen.There are many people that know about this already.I will be in the music world soon to help change the world with my rhymes.Jesus and Mary talk to me every night.There is so much to reveal it's hard to begin where to start.
Old 14-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Maarkandeya

How can you be sure that the visions are truly of Jesus?

Without questioning your sincerity, I am wondering what has convinced you that these visions are truly visions from Jesus. The mind can most assuredly play games with us, and I am curious to hear your thoughts/feelings on this subject.

In traditional Christian terminology, St. John of the Cross (a Catholic Doctor of the Church in Spain during the 1500s) urged Christians to pay no heed to visions. His point was that, if the vision was truly from God, then it would already have had a transformative effect. If the vision was NOT from God, then it would be best to just ignore the vision. In any case, he urged Christians not to be infatuated with or attracted to visions.

It is certainly worthwhile, however, to share wisdom derived from any sources with others who might benefit from the wisdom.

Therefore, regardless of the source of your visions, it would be nice to hear the wisdom revealed to you during these experiences.
Old 14-02-2006, 11:39 PM
Bluedigits

Wink Namaste...

I have heard that 2012 is reputed to be the year when heaven on earth or something like it takes place. It was a Mayan or Aztec prophecy as well, from what I have learned.
There are certainly plenty of uncomfortable changes and transitions we are all undergoing.

I've had a time with the son theory though...
I'm not sure that it isn't symbolic of Yeschua (Jesus) being the 'Sun', as in shining nourishing light of God...
But that's just my take, because the Bible isn't only written in parables throughout most parts, but it's meanings have significant changes from the Hebrew original version to the King James version.
ie. The Hebrew version doesn't seem to condemn witchcraft but does condemn dark witches or poisoners as it has been called, while the King James version as it has been interpreted condemns witchcraft in general (from what I have heard and read).
Bless you however if The Creator, and such strong beacons of light messengers have come to you.
I don't discount the possibility of this.

Bless you in whatever service The Source has destined for you to serve.

Peace
-Blu
Old 15-02-2006, 12:25 AM
jesus' son

Bluedigits,you sound very wise.Let me add you're beautiful.Yes this is true 2012 is the year Heaven will come.The Devil also came to me.I battled him for 3 months.God came to me and gave me what you would call"the touch of Love".This was an experience that was divine.I felt my whole soul and body being embraced by God.When he touched me with his love I couldn't even stand.I layed on the ground and cried in pure joy for 3 hours.There is so much to tell it's to know where to start.
Old 21-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Space_Man

Jesus’ Son: Please, know up-front that I say this from a position of caring and genuine concern—NOT from a critical or condescending place, O.K?

Have you ever discussed any of these visions and/or experiences with any sort of mental health professional…?
Old 22-02-2006, 11:43 AM
silver swan

When you talk about music in this way do you mean that you have been spoken to through music? I am asking you this so as to be specific
Old 24-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Mart

Smile How did you feel when you spoke to Jesus?

I would like to know howyou felt when you experienced this vision and how it has effected you since? Do you feel a pressure to let yourself be known at some point? Do you tell people you know that this has happened and how do they react if you do? Jesus said something to the effect that you cannot be a prophet in your home. I'm geuinely interested.
Closed Thread