Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-10-2016, 02:58 AM
Newbie ;)

trickster spirits

I have had a long-term problem with trackster spirits taking things that pertain to me and then returning them at a later time. Keys, glasses, wallet, thumb drive, checkbook and the like are the most common things that are taken. They are always returned to the very place they were taken. It is a vexing problem and has nothing to do with misplacing stuff. Also, they can materialize things, move door latches up and down, type on my computer, thrown things from the shelves, squirt shaving cream cans, unattach fire alarms from their brackets, pound on the walls, make footstep sounds, and many other things. Has anyone else dealt with these beings? I am most interested in the taking and returning phenomenon. Have you had experiences with it?
Old 03-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Deactivated Account

I've heard that fairies can be quite the tricksters and do all those things. Maybe if you leave them some offerings they will stop.
If I was in your shoes, I'd be excited to try and see if that myth about fairies being able to repair objects is true. I'd leave something broken with a coin or two next to it and see if they'd fix it for me.

Or it could just be a poltergeist and you can just get rid of it by burning sage.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:06 AM
Newbie ;)

I must live in my own universe. No one can identify with my issues. Does anyone deal with stealing spirits besides me?
Old 05-10-2016, 03:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Am I no one to you?
Old 05-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you. You are someone, a very important person. I am glad you took the time to respond. I desperately want to have a conversation with people who share my experiences. However, I would also enjoy getting to know you better. I love to talk about spiritual things. I have a lot of theories that I want to test. Conversation expands horizons. Thank you again.
Old 26-10-2016, 10:22 AM
Guide

Sounds like poltergeist to me....