Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Knower
Unhappy I want to go "home"

I have had a really, really hard time for the past couple days.
I have cried hysterically on and off, I feel so heart broken.
I want to go "home", not the physical home here, I don't even feel close to home here.
I mean I want to go home and be in Otherworld and be with the Shaman brethren as well as other spiritual brethren.
I have been working really hard trying to connect with other Shamans.
I have tried reading, drawing, music, meditation, and its working.
I've been getting the sense of "I know you, I have known you, I want to be with you."
I feel so very isolated and alone because I only know one other person with 3rd eye abilities and its my psychiatrist.
I am very upset with the fact that "everyday people" can't see, sense, hear, feel, or comprehend the things that I do on a daily basis.
I feel so alone and I feel like my soul is just screaming in pain.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:24 AM
Thunderbird

Hi,
The title of your comment struck a chord in how I sometimes feel myself. From my perception it is due to the great difference in this reality and the other ones I experience on a sometimes irregular basis. I find the experiences so amazing that normal existence can tend to be bland in comparison. The feeling of loneliness then creeps in because I have no one to share it with who has experienced the same. I don't know why these things happen to me but as my wife says I should be very grateful as she and most people don't get to do and see what I have. She is right and I am very grateful, I just keep thinking that we all go home eventually and their is nothing wrong with feeling homesick, but this life should be seen as an adventure trip with all it's joy and hardship. No one ever went to club Med for and adventure but we always admire the ones who walk to the poles.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfrost
I have had a really, really hard time for the past couple days.
I have cried hysterically on and off, I feel so heart broken.
I want to go "home", not the physical home here, I don't even feel close to home here.
I mean I want to go home and be in Otherworld and be with the Shaman brethren as well as other spiritual brethren.
I have been working really hard trying to connect with other Shamans.
I have tried reading, drawing, music, meditation, and its working.
I've been getting the sense of "I know you, I have known you, I want to be with you."
I feel so very isolated and alone because I only know one other person with 3rd eye abilities and its my psychiatrist.
I am very upset with the fact that "everyday people" can't see, sense, hear, feel, or comprehend the things that I do on a daily basis.
I feel so alone and I feel like my soul is just screaming in pain.

Sounds like your problem is both medical and spiritual. Spiritual difficulties often manifest as medical complaints.

Wanting to 'go home' is very common. It's the drive that makes us explore ourselves and seek the spiritual. It's an important feeling. It's like being called by God. But it doesn't always mean that home is elsewhere, out there in a spiritual realm or in the galaxy. Often home is buried within us, it's a behavior and a state of mind that we can achieve while we're here on Earth. People in the ascension process often feel like they want to go home.

Do you really need to feel so isolated? I mean, is your third eye the only bit of you that's important? Don't you have connections with people here for other reasons? Common interests or love or family? Don't put all your eggs in one basket. The third eye isn't all that matters. It's part of your life but it isn't ALL that you are. Try to make connections with other humans, they can be very grounding and believe it or not social connections that you value will HELP your spiritual process, not hinder it.

Be careful who you define as 'everyday people.' Not everyone wants to talk (or feels able to talk) openly about the strange things they experience. Some people look very normal but hold extraordinary psychic or spiritual ability. You'd probably be surprised how many of the so-called everyday people are actually very attuned to the psychic world. I know a man who can drive into the middle of nowhere, on roads he's never seen before, and he simply KNOWS how to find cities or places or home. He's amazingly claircognizant but you'd never guess it for looking. I know another man in his mid 50's, who looks as everyday joe as you can imagine. He doesn't talk a lot about his work and he has a background in engineering so you'd never guess he's a psychic healer.

I think you'd benefit from reading a book called 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi

I sympathise as I often feel like this. I do think it's possible to find the home within ourselves rather than looking for an external home that may or may not be found, but far easier said than done.

I agree with Holly in that searching for connections with people may help and is indeed a form of 'home' in itself when you truly connect with a person. But from my own experience it can be very difficult to connect with others, especially when in isolating circumstances.

Have you spent time in nature? Nature is the Divine manifest and when you feel the peace it offers you may have more of a sense of 'Heaven on Earth.' This has come to me at times even in my trouble and turmoil.

I understand how you feel, very much so, but focus on finding the peace inside yourself and perhaps remove the pressure to be or feel a certain way, even be a spiritual way.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:40 PM
StaroftheSea

Fish

What Shaman's are you referring to DFrost?

You are a Child of God's; pray to God through Jesus and Our Heavenly Mother asking for God's Divine Love, Wisdom and Guidance to flow through you; and He will do this, IF you believe and trust in Him first,

Never take your own Life despite what you think of being called by anyone up there,

Love and kindest wishes
Old 01-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Knower
I know that home is within us.
But the inner compass within me tells to go elsewhere, physically and spiritually.
I understand that there are a lot of spiritually aware people out there, but don't share those experiences.
But I have never seen so many closed 3rd eyes in my life.
Nor have I seen so many ignorant and bigoted people in my life as well.
I feel much more at home when I travel to Otherworld in meditation, dreams, AP-ing and etc.

I don't wish to take my life. I just wish to be connected to others who can sense and feel what I sense and feel.

I've been reading "The Way of The Shaman" and that is where these feelings have started, that and meditating in a way where I can connect to others.

I know its not all about my 3rd eye, but its still a big part of me.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Master

I echo your sentiments.. I have no home or feeling of one at present..maybe tomorrows new moon??
I hope this intense pain passes for you ( and me!)
Old 03-12-2013, 11:08 PM
MeowCatCakes

I have actually felt like this before, and had an entire nightmare about it, too! (The question is in my profile)

Personally, I believe it is perhaps the astral realm the hiigher self remembers, and when our spiritual body develops we remember that home in the astral realm. I remember what mine looks and feels like.

I know that feeling, but you'll get over it in time to come. I promise.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:49 AM
Knower
I have been reading a book called "The Way of The Shaman" and that is one of the reasons why I have started to get that feeling.
I also started to get it when I was driving my car home from school.
I realized "We are all connected, I can feel it".
I feel like there is no home, not even within me.

I just want to fulfill this feeling I've been having.
Not make it go away.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Master
Don't regard painful emotions - yearning, sorrow, loneliness, etc. - as a problem - see them as a tremendous opportunity. Don't try to analyse, judge, or deny your feelings, just experience them directly. It might feel uncomfortable at first, but when you get past that initial discomfort, you'll be glad you did.

And I would echo the suggestion to read 'The Power of Now.'