Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-03-2012, 04:58 AM
Knower
What is the enregy of evil?

Like if you feel a demons energy which is like pure evil what the heck is that? I have a thought or two on it, I want to know what you think. It makes me wonder how can such evil exist if it was once on the physical plane. Not even animals would degrade to something like that I think.

Peace!
Old 19-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Knower
Is this a hard question? I realize some of you don't believe in demons but if you could just give your thoughts on what is evil in general that would be good for this thread. The demons though don't necessarily have to be Abrahamic in origin.

Peace!
Old 19-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Ascender
In all my astral journeys, I have never met anything "evil". There are negative forces, which feed on the negative energy of others (fear, hate, jealousy, anger, etc.), but they are not "evil" - it's just that they are attracted to negative emotions. If you never show fear or other negative emotions on the astral, and are full of love and positivity, they will not even want to come near you.

Animals are spiritually very developed and live according to the rules of nature - unlike humans, who sometimes do otherwise!
Old 19-03-2012, 01:43 PM
xebiche

"The only evil that exists is in men's minds"

- M. Ghandi
Old 19-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Shabby

The energy of evil is the power you give it. By believing in evil and acting upon that belief through fear, resistance and even protecting your self from it you have created something that does not exist.
Old 19-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Newbie ;)

I think simply put that there are just Positive and Negative forces, such like we have here in the living. However I have a twisted unfounded belief, that We as humans have been feed thru religion that there is Ultimate Good (aka God) and Ultimate Evil (Satan)....Its been beaten into us not as Individuals, but as the Human Race for so Long and hard, that I wonder if we possibly (and I recognize that this is super deep) personify this Evil Spirit (aka Demonic Possession) thru humanity due to this Good Vs Bad global mentality.

I know its deep, but as one fighting thru my own Athesist & Spiritual beliefs I am wondering if this is the reason why we can combat these "Possessions" with Faith (mostly Catholic here in North America) If we are hardwired to believe "The Devil" got me!, than the only way to get saved is by "Jesus"

Thanks!
Nova
Old 19-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaSounds
I think simply put that there are just Positive and Negative forces, such like we have here in the living. However I have a twisted unfounded belief, that We as humans have been feed thru religion that there is Ultimate Good (aka God) and Ultimate Evil (Satan)....Its been beaten into us not as Individuals, but as the Human Race for so Long and hard, that I wonder if we possibly (and I recognize that this is super deep) personify this Evil Spirit (aka Demonic Possession) thru humanity due to this Good Vs Bad global mentality.

I know its deep, but as one fighting thru my own Athesist & Spiritual beliefs I am wondering if this is the reason why we can combat these "Possessions" with Faith (mostly Catholic here in North America) If we are hardwired to believe "The Devil" got me!, than the only way to get saved is by "Jesus"

Thanks!
Nova

Very true Nova...and welcome to the forum!
Old 19-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Quintessence

I don't put much stock in dualism, so this isn't an easy question for me to answer. "Evil" is simply that which humans have decided to demonize based on their own self-centered expectations of the universe. I work with at least one such demonized entity and I don't regard it as evil in the least. Other people would, no doubt, but demonizing something prevents you from ever actually understanding it. Once you demonize something, you will be blind to the truths it has to offer and the ways in which it can benefit you. Speaking of these forces like they're something "degraded" shows me that the OP has already put some blinders on him/herself.

I don't blame people for putting blinders on, though, and demonizing certain things that are socially taboo in their particular culture. The unacceptability of entertaining certain thoughts - particularly acting on them - can make it unwise. Demonizing things is a self-defense mechanism, in a fashion, and an understandable response.
Old 20-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Actually Nova, I don't think it's that unfounded, what you're seeing is the way the church was originally designed to do - it's a control mechanism. Create the fear that if you don't go to church on Sunday and do what its leaders tell you, you will burn in hell-fire for all eternity.

Quote:

Thanks!
Nova
And there's the control mechanism in action.

When I first started this Journey, a very wise man said to me "Find your Own Truth, there's none better". Suddenly the Universe takes a different perspective and you begin to realise that we weren't meant to be thought-clones of the gurus, if we were meant to be then we would be. But we all have different backgrounds, we all have different perspectives and quite frankly I can't see the point of us all thinking the same. If there is only one Path then for my money, I'll go Home to some beer and popcorn and let the rest of you walk the Path. I'll do the Collective Consciousness bit while you have the struggles :-)

We are the Ones we have been waiting for. We don't need saving - if we do then it's from the monsters we create ourselves and the ones that have been created for us that we subscribe to. Atheists are actually doing God's work as much as those who believe in God.
Old 20-03-2012, 09:04 AM
Master
The energy of so called evil is the same energy of so called goodness, its what you do with that energy, we all live on the same energy, but we all live different lives.