Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-07-2023, 05:59 AM
Master
It all depends on how we see light/darkness. Interpreted as alternate stages they become complementary not oppositional...
Yin/Yang....
Old 21-07-2023, 10:12 AM
Master

How would we know what light is if we didnt have darkness.

Last edited by Redchic12 : 21-07-2023 at 12:31 PM.
Old 21-07-2023, 10:28 AM
Master

Deleted*
__________________________________________________ ______

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 22-07-2023 at 09:18 AM.
Old 21-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Master
Thank you all.

Iamthat this is a very interesting Info cause, the only reference point is my practise..
I disagree that it's the kundalini.
This cool breeze is definitely a male force, and it runs from up to down. Unless I change the flow..
It is the father, the darkness, the east,the creator, the space, to name a few..

My kundalini feels hot... And when I managed to unite kundalini her male counterpart, I was feeling a ping pong of hot and cold...
Old 21-07-2023, 02:15 PM
Master
Personally I prefer the night over the day.. And who doesn't?
Old 21-07-2023, 02:19 PM
Master

Yeah I’m a night owl as well.
Old 21-07-2023, 02:34 PM
Master
Of course. Everything happens at night.
Old 21-07-2023, 03:44 PM
Master

Most people don’t get it tho cos they’re getting ready to get up as I’m just going to bed ha

I’m just more creative at night, so I paint or sketch and get so much done. I also feel more at peace and do better meditations at that time.

My friend bought me a little plaque and put it on my front door that says, “I don’t do mornings”. LOL. That’s when I go to sleep. Yeah sounds crazy but what can ya do.

I must have been an owl in my last life ha

So glad to hear that somebody else is similar!
Old 21-07-2023, 05:11 PM
Master
Same here.
Music,creativity, emotions, occult work,everything goes for the night.
Old 21-07-2023, 06:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Our unconscious mind is by definition in the dark.

I like that phrase "in the dark." It's a clever use of words to me. Basically means to not know something or to be unaware of something, lacking all the facts or knowledge. But the word "dark" is defined as a lack of light. It's funny how culture uses the words dark and light to express different ideas.

Like say a bunch of people are sitting in the sun on a bright sunny day. One person says something showing they are ignorant about a topic and someone tells them, "you are in the dark." Well literally they are in the light! But yea it means they are unaware of some things.

Then also a phrase like "dark things" or "the dark arts" can mean immoral or evil things. Likewise "light" can represent goodness. Like when you die one may say "go into the light" representing some version of heaven. God or spiritual or holy beings appear in some stories as a bright light.

The only difference between daytime and nighttime is a lack of light from the sun. I was walking with a friend around midnight around the block and they were afraid and I said there is no difference in where we are from when it was 12 noon. Same exact place just no sunlight. She then felt better but then two wild coyotes came running up the sidewalk scaring us both and she said, yea those don't come out during the day.