Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-06-2022, 10:16 AM
Knower

Can anyone be spiritual?

Hi Friends,

Can anyone become spiritual if they wish to?

Or are there factors like past life karma that can prevent a person from becoming spiritual?

Would like to hear your views about this.

Thank you.
Old 09-06-2022, 02:49 PM
Master

Actually karma and reincarnation can be said to be that exploration of spiritual. Everyone learns from dualness experience, duality. Karma is about lessons. As I tell people, there is no punishment but there is karma. (Not fate)
Old 09-06-2022, 03:37 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
"We are Spiritual Beings on a human Journey," what makes anyone not Spiritual?
Old 09-06-2022, 04:01 PM
Guide

Everyone is Spiritual, as Greenslade says, but a lot don't realize it.
Old 09-06-2022, 05:28 PM
Master
Yes anybody canvas Portugal and I think it's one of the most loving with things to do
Do and I felt good now I'm getting train into the light rain now I am I know I've missed a few times on it but I've learnt how to do it light and I'll keep the same until I get it right
But yes anybody covers photo anybody can be spiritual and not realise they have got the gift late me realise I am gift it it took me a long time to realise I am Gifted

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-06-2022, 06:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
We are all on a spiritual journey because we are spiritual beings in human form.

For many people the spiritual journey is an unconscious process. They may undergo experiences and learn lessons without realising that lessons are being learned.

There comes a stage where the spiritual journey becomes a conscious endeavour. People may embrace various beliefs and paths and practices in the search for meaning.

Karma from past lives may certainly present obstacles and challenges to the spiritual journey. Plus we also incarnate with samskaras or subtle impressions and tendencies from the past, which may help or hinder our progress.

But whatever our karma, whatever challenges we face whether from our outer environment or our inner conditioning, nothing can prevent us from following a spiritual path. That spiritual path could be as simple as learning to be loving and grateful and forgiving.

Peace
Old 09-06-2022, 07:16 PM
Ascender

IMHO, The whole reason we're here is to realize we're spiritual vibrational beings.
Old 09-06-2022, 08:21 PM
Master
Since I've done the development class I've started hopefully when it's I finished the class I will be a good median I hope not rubbish one
But one thing I have learnt if your face first it's hot and you feel like you're burning you have got skirt around you but I have learnt a lot if you're coughing and choking sometimes I didn't chat a few weeks ago I had spirit around me as soon as I give this person of stuff coughing my friend had the same spirit she did as soon as I give this person off we both stop coughing needed then I'm disgusted at the service and in the class what happened we both had the same person we did but I give it off which was a big help
But I love spiritualism to me it's one of my favourite best religions I've ever been in
In we are not judgemental like the Christians because last few month I got 12 by 12 Christians and Evil but the Catholics don't judge me and I've got no beef augment but it Catholics because they did not judge people if they do wrong they go to the confession box apologise but the Christians judge everybody they do
Do a friend of mine who is a Catholic the family turned against her because she is a Catholic and she is such a lovely lovely person
It's like me on my dad's side of family if it get I exist I don't even get invited to parties because I'm single on my own
But paper and friends with they treat me like I'm family and they want to join my church they want to join my church but I don't mind because I can say quite a few of them I've turned their life around for the better like me but anybody can be spiritual and I'll the gift yes they made a mistakes in the past but will do better in the future like I have I've done some pretty stupid things in the past but being spiritual makes me do better things to paint them
I don't want to go to the details but I did was kind and generous and faithful because I was told by spirit my mum from somebody I love from spirit to do this amazing I'll find out why but I'm still waiting but I know why because it's important to me and the family for me to find happiness even though people say I should not be allowed happiness because not pretty enough but I'm kind inside
Because so far spiritual them has been put on so far on me it has it's 1 me about my dad's passing which Shook Me Up but did not listen but my attitude just passing my auntie dot passing I listened because two weeks before she died I was dancing with her in a dream sequence
But I've had a lot of experience in drained and in my head but some of it I don't like the cursed because I wanted to come true
My mum's passing and in admission and in a premonition I know she had dementia but I did not want to lose her because I want to spend time with her but could not recover 19 instructions was hand over to the funeral home you will find out why a same as my uncle hand me over to the funeral home which we've used for generations since the established
But I cannot do that because I'm currently in I just hope they get their service on me I hope they get their wish on me which I deserve because I deserve something good coronavirus I deserve something good come my way not a bad because I tried to be a good person
I apologise for saying this but I'm Mondays person is being put down too many times in her life but I am a good person inside I might be ugly outside but I am beautiful inside

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-06-2022, 08:25 PM
traceyacey12

I agree with what lemex said. I have also come to that conclusion
Old 10-06-2022, 09:52 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Actually karma and reincarnation can be said to be that exploration of spiritual. Everyone learns from dualness experience, duality. Karma is about lessons.
But there is no time, and many have waxed Spiritually to concur. That sheds a different light on both karma and past lives. That's not Spirituality that's compartmentalising of beliefs. You don't experience Duality, what you experience is your response to an external reality that in Spirituality doesn't exist. It can also be argued that you, your beliefs and your perceptions are 'invented things'. What 'decides' what is Spiritual or not doesn't exist Spiritually.

I need coffeeeeeeee!!!