Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Thunderbird

I don't know what a Shaman is and I'm not a fan of titles but I would like to post on this subject but I would only be repeating what A Human Being has been saying.
Cheers
Old 05-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

We all at times feel that pull to "go home" but that is all it is that inner knowing that there is a "home" we go to. What we have to remember is that we might well go there only to be sent back to the human or other forms to continue on our path. What we have to try and do is embrace that we are here for higher learning and experiences and not all of them will fit to what we feel we must endure.

From the Celtic Shaman path I have been taught that everywhere we are is home that home is what we make it to be the Universal whole.

I know well the this time coming into this life I have I did not want to come in, I know well I tried to alter that path, but I did not succeed, I am happy now too that I did not have success. Yet that knowing I wanted to say home is there, I embrace there is always a return that will come. Will that return be for the final time when one goes who knows.

Try and connect with the feelings of home and bring those into life here and now, in that it can bring in a peace that home exists all around us and in us that we do not need to go there we are already there.

Lynn
Old 10-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Pathfinder

Sorry to hear what you're going through.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Knower
I'm trying really, really hard to make myself feel at home here,
But I can't seem to shake the feeling off.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Astralyra

Greetings

Here's a thought, instead of feeling apart from home, try feeling closer to it by communicating with home and being alert to their replies,signals and/or messages. It's a little bit like having someone that you love not close by and is living in another country, instead of emaills, phonecalls and skype, use what you were born with to stay in contact with your home :-)