Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-02-2017, 03:14 PM
Experiencer

Who out here can tell us anything, in depth, about heart-intelligence? As far as I've read, the heart has a complex set-up similar to the brain, yet even more extensive, making it capable of processing and storing much, much more than our brain. It doesn't need words.

Supposedly it's housing all this 'stuff' being discussed here. And this is why I believe it disappeared from open literature years ago.

I cannot and do not speak as you all seem to, yet my knowledge is very along the lines, without all the complexity.

It's certainly a human thing to need to explain what we can; that will never change. Exactly what is the purpose of comparing notes if it ends there? Is it simply an ego thing and a way to use up time as we wait to pass from this whatever dimension, vibration. . . . . . .?

What are we doing for the state of the masses of humanity today? Ancient civilizations certainly knew all this. Is this the never ending circle of knowledge? Never to stop and bring it to the level the masses will ever understand? Without that; things will never change here. Evolution does not have to take so ridiculously looong!!!

If you choose to address this, please use simple language without so much theory.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
Evolution does not have to take so ridiculously looong!!!

If you choose to address this, please use simple language without so much theory.
I replied on the other page if you missed it.
Old 02-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Master
Originally Posted by*Joyce

Who out here can tell us anything, in depth, about heart-intelligence?*

The heart has brain cells well that is what some Neurologist have recently declared.
Old 02-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Who out here can tell us anything, in depth, about heart-intelligence? As far as I've read, the heart has a complex set-up similar to the brain, yet even more extensive, making it capable of processing and storing much, much more than our brain. It doesn't need words.
I think you're pushing credulity there! To think the brain just stores or the heart can process sense input at a faster rate than the brain (or that it processes any sense input at all) is flying in the face of our current knowledge of neurology.

Quote:
It's certainly a human thing to need to explain what we can; that will never change. Exactly what is the purpose of comparing notes if it ends there? Is it simply an ego thing and a way to use up time as we wait to pass from this whatever dimension, vibration. . . . . . .?

What are we doing for the state of the masses of humanity today? Ancient civilizations certainly knew all this. Is this the never ending circle of knowledge? Never to stop and bring it to the level the masses will ever understand? Without that; things will never change here. Evolution does not have to take so ridiculously looong!!!
Humans haven't evolved except in ways that suit the ecology. The toys and tech get higher and more expensive but human nature doesn't change. We've had religions and currents for at least ten thousand years (that we know about) but it's done little good. The reason evolution takes so long is statistical in nature. A mass of small changes appear with each generation as part of the mating/reproduction cycle. Some of those changes will be more responsive to changes in the environment/ecology and promote survival. Others may respond adversely to demote survival.

Quote:
Quite. It doesn't need theory. That word is bandied around uselessly in spiritual communities. The way things work is that i) data are collected; ii) a hypothesis is constructed and tried out, usually an iterative process until it can predict an outcome given a set of conditions. iii) It then becomes a theory.

Here and on the internet I've heard "this or that (you name it) theory" or law. But it simply isn't. Take twin flame theory; law of attraction.
No way are they theories or laws....simply because an outcome cannot be predicted given the conditions input.

Old 02-02-2017, 05:03 PM
Master

Quote:
As far as I've read, the heart has a complex set-up similar to the brain, yet even more extensive, making it capable of processing and storing much, much more than our brain. It doesn't need words.

Supposedly it's housing all this 'stuff' being discussed here.

Very intelligent. You might want to read about how the brain works. There are many metaphysic books on exactly this subject.

For instance, don't forget the immune system. This is also thought to be another consciousness, but neither are separate entities. They are I think incorporated (absorbed) from the brain in the womb. Anyway this is my thought that came from reading about observed change early in development which I had to ask why. It would be speculation since it can't ever be tested. It's wonderful to see the whole body as part of intelligence connection, like the web that stretches out. Certainly, the heart is more connected to the subconscious and actually operates I think on 2 levels. It is the subconscious that drives the conscious. Consciousness is designed for part not to know or be able to have control, that would be dangerous. Regarding the idea of the heart cells which I have heard have similar cells physiology would mean comparable functions but it is the brain it relies on. The body is not or does not operate in a large psychical space and thought is a local phenomena. It is interesting that if heart cells are similar to the brain then it is not separate. The difficulty is the heart cannot know it is tied to the brain, the part under control of the conscious as then we could literally turn the heart on and off based on feelings.

The thing about not needing words to do something, here I want to speak not about the heart but the brain. People need to rehear words to change. I know people think they can change immediately but it usually takes time to give up ideas, sometimes years and think about how many (similar) ideas we have in our life times reinforcing each other. We are in a cycle which metaphysics talks about many times. Sticking to an idea has both it's up and downs.

Regarding evolution. Evolution happens very fast and we need to remember it is informational, it is generational, and it is molecular. Heck it is even societal Everything influences it and it gets locked in place. It makes sense. We are like a book already written and so the uniqueness as far as I see which allows evolution includes time for sure, but something we don't imagine, development. We are not immutable. We are born having no knowledge, but having a subconscious script. We have only a basic knowledge when our cells are young and flexible and I wonder if open to change. There comes a time cells shut off and then just live out their lives.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:10 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Originally Posted by*Joyce

Who out here can tell us anything, in depth, about heart-intelligence?*

The heart has brain cells well that is what some Neurologist have recently declared.

The control systems of the body are complex. The brain delegates some functions locally (autonomous n/s) but keeps a watch over what's going on through feedback loops. Feedback may come from an organ but it could also occur elsewhere. Much preprocessing goes on in all sense organs (including the skin) before CNS functions are invoked. The heart reacts but doesn't have any direct sense input.

We believe we feel through the heart but it all comes from the brain.

Old 02-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
We believe we feel through the heart but it all comes from the brain.

Sometimes my heart feels it actually hurts though. The brain and body talking to each other, but we have to say there is a relationship going on, some say the relationship is more the brain and body communicating. The brain sends a signal to the body and the body responses by chemically releasing proteins and such quickly that mirror the signal and the body returning the reply is this what you mean, and the brain agrees. I so like the thought you made, and guess what, it's the brain that starts the conflict. One part we can control and the other we cannot.

But regarding this and awareness. It seems the subconscious can be known better then the conscious. If the subconscious can reach into the heart and we feel it, what does the conscious reach into and how do we feel it. Is this very efficient. Does the brain listen? I think the subconscious is more like chaos where conscious is like order.