Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-01-2011, 06:22 AM
Lamby

Praying for Friend Who Passed

I'd sincerely appreciate your prayers for the soul of my friend.

Tonight I got a phone call. It was the sister of my former best friend. She tracked me down to tell me bad news. The news is that he died.

He and I had been friends for about 20 years. The last several years, we've been out of touch. He had serious problems. He also had severe diabetes and heart issues. They think it was his heart in the end.

The man had no one in his life. I've learned he was out of work again. He was a hard man for people to get close to due to his personality and behavior. There were issues which caused him problems all his life.

So as I sit here, thinking about how his sister told me he thought the world of me, I'm so very saddened. There really isn't another living soul in the world who he was close to as a friend ever in his whole life, I don't think, except for me. I could cry realizing there may not be anyone really praying for him now - I don't know if his family are very close to God.

I think of him now, passing over to the other side. Now, I know this is a thing some have strict views about: what happens after death - but please humor me and please don't turn this into a debate. If you would please pray that he is met with love - that he can somehow be given peace - that he can heal in heaven what he couldn't heal on earth. I pray that God's angels will be with him helping him every step of the way.

Please, if you would pray for his soul, I would be most appreciative.

Thank you.
Old 20-01-2011, 06:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamby

Please, if you would pray for his soul, I would be most appreciative.

Thank you.

Lamby,

My sincere condolences, on this very unfortunate loss.
It is sad, when people go, before their time.

I have prayed for the safety and protection of your friend's soul.
I will pray again, tomorrow.
I am certain, that he is in very good hands.
There are spirits, especially selected for this task, of helping
us make that transition. Of understanding the great change that
has taken place.

He is not alone Lamby.
And I am sure, many more people, will gladly lend their support,
and offer their prayers.
Which also helps tremendously.

Sending you lot's of brotherly Love, in this most unfortunate time.
Old 20-01-2011, 07:31 AM
Lamby

Thank you, DivineLove. I am so glad to have your help for him. And it is so comforting to read what you've said. Thank you, my friend.
Old 20-01-2011, 07:56 AM
Ascender
I have lit a candle and said prayers lamby. But you know he would have had guides. angels, and loved ones to meet him on the other side. he will be safe and loved. HUG for you.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 20-01-2011, 08:45 AM
7thHeaven

Almighty Father, eternal God, hear our prayers for Lamby’s friend whom You have called from this life to Yourself. Grant him Light, happiness, and peace. Let him pass in safety through the gates of death, and live forever with all Your saints in the light.

I pray that he finds comfort in his new home and that your Love will continue to dwell within his soul as he finds his way to you.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Old 20-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Master
And in Him he shall dwell.....
Bless
Old 20-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Lamby

Falling Star, 7thHeaven and NightSpirit, my sincere thanks for sending your prayers and blessings. It makes me feel better seeing your messages this morning. 7thHeaven, what a beautiful prayer.
Old 20-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Master
Sending prayers and positive energy for your friends soul. May his transition be accompanied by angels and met by his loved ones. Also sending you positive energy and prayers ((((((gentle hugs)))))).

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 20-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Lamby

Thank you very kindly, Elfay.
Old 20-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Master
Hi

Sent a prayer for your friend

:)

Saw pink Flowers while praying.

Love and light to you, sorry to hear of your loss Lamby.