Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Experiencer

Coins

For the last two weeks i keep finding small amounts of coins at the exact same shopping centre. What do you think this could mean?
Old 24-09-2014, 03:00 AM
Yaoughta

You're lucky and that small changes are coming your way.
Old 24-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Experiencer

Thank you I was thinking along those lines.
I have felt for last two weeks a change is coming for the better.
Old 24-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
For the last two weeks i keep finding small amounts of coins at the exact same shopping centre. What do you think this could mean?

It means someone at that same shopping center has a hole in their pocket and a few less coins !

I like Yaoughta's explanation
Quote:
You're lucky and that small changes are coming your way.
Old 24-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Experiencer

thanks hahaha.
Old 24-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account

welcome

I was going to the bank one day, when I came out of the bank and was walking to my car, I noticed a whole bunch of change in the parking lot ! And I mean a whole bunch but it was like it was put there on purpose, meaning that with the variety of coins there were dimes and quarters in the same area, pennies in another and nickels scattered all over.

It was very odd, to say the least ... I stopped to pick up the coins, and said a few " thank yous " to above... as I had been asking for signs, which usually includes pennies from one person, and the other person I gave the option of dimes or quarters, lol ... the nickels were a bonus Talk about abundance from the Universe, ha ha.
Old 27-09-2014, 04:23 AM
Experiencer

Today at the same shopping centre. I found five dollars it literally wrapped around my legs. So now i am certain that there is a message to do with that shopping centre. See this one was found on the grass in front of the centre so i wonder is it possible i could meet someone important there? I have been praying for a sign as to where to find my soul mate so could these be it?
Old 31-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Experiencer

I now know why

Well as some of you are aware for months i found money at a shopping centre always the same one. Well i have met my soul mate five weeks ago today at that shopping centre. He found ten dollars under his car the day after we met and then nothing since. I knew it was why i was being led to that shopping centre and finding the money.

I have never been so happy and at peace. This man is my dream man and he has the same dreams i do of fostering children. So i know that the coins were used by the angels to guide me to my destiny and to this man.

I wanted to share my story and say never give up faith that the angels hear you and will always send you what you need when you believe.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Congratulations to you Mysticrose ! The Universe works in unusual ways.

Best wishes to you and your Dream Man !

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction