Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I do not understand what is happening to me.

Hello, my name is Dayvon. This week has been very strange, more so as I try to sleep or even nap. To start off I have tried astral projection quite a few times in the past with little to no results. I believe I have woken up with my body paralyzed, but that is it. However, just a few days ago I decided to take a nap in my mother's room. I can not remember if it was before or after I fell asleep, but my eyes where slightly open and my eyes felt as if they where whirling side to side and up and down rapidly. I immediately thought of it as Rapid Eye Movement (REM) one of the stages to Astral Projection. After a few seconds the sounds in the room became louder and distorted. My mother has a refrigerator in her room and the hum to it was louder and sounded odd. Before I could really think of anything my body felt extremely weird. It was as if something/someone had a vacuum and was sucking the soul out of my body. I could literally feel as if something that was not my physical body was being removed. This stopped after about half a minute and got up and continued my day thinking that it would never happen again. Though I was wrong, just last night it did happen again and it was even more unusual. I was laying down ready to go to sleep, but it was as if I was stuck in-between awake and sleep. I could hear sound from someplace and my head started to vibrate. The same sucking sensation happened again, but this time more so then before. The now loud noise sounded like a strong wind pushing through trees, then I was able to stop everything all together. I tried to go back to sleep but the same thing happened, but the noise sounded even stranger. It was as if it was some sort of robotic sound. I would sound silly if I said it was to categorize it as "Aliens", but that's just the thing. The noise was so alien to me, I tried my best to stop it, but my body would not move at all and I was paralyzed fearing what was happening. In, all I want to try this again, but I do not know if it will work. Unlike the first time, last night I tried leaving my body. With the suctiony feeling of my body I felt like I could do it. I however was not able to do it and just felt as if someone was pulling my spirit out of me further and further until I was too scared of the sounds. What should I do?
Old 30-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear Dayvon :-)

The place between awake and asleep is the lucid place, the magical place you want to be in order to Astral Project. It's like being consciously aware while you sleep. What is happening is you are breaking through the veil. Just know that you can never be separated from your energy body.

I like to surround myself in a golden sphere of protection before I Astral Project. Also, the 1st experience can be scary so you might ask your higher selves and guides to guide you a little higher so your 1st experience doesn't have so much shenanigans with the lower night side of things. Repeat 4 times: "Only those of the highest order of Light may stand in my presence." This way your highest light side can guide you to the higher planes for your 1st experience. Until you get a better understanding of the night side it can be scary. Namaste.
Old 17-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Pathfinder

Dont be scared to explore.. know one thing, Fear to explore wouldnt help in AP. Trust in yourself and walk..