Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

Reading past and future lives

When you see a person's past lives, do they tend to grow from lifetime to lifetime? Does the opposite ever happen? Can you see the persons next life?
Old 27-07-2016, 12:42 AM
Master

The idea ls to grow from our mistakes. Future lives is called progression. I think there more possible lives.
Old 27-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Master
Nothing is automatic. Everything you are in any lifetime is the sum total of your intention, thought, word, and deed in every moment in every (or all) lifetimes.

If you seek or desire to progress in a certain direction (say, toward love and wisdom in Spirit, toward Source, etc) then the only way that will come about is by taking choices and decisions right now, one at a time...in every moment and then the next....that bring you ever more truly and fully into alignment with Spirit, or One, or your higher self/centre (etc).

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 28-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Experiencer

Can only people who perceive this intuitively answer
Old 29-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Master

I dont feel like I progressed in all my lifetimes, I remember lifetimes in which I was more advanced.

Can someone see a future life time? Yes it is possible.
Old 14-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Master
Sea-dove, I feel your point is an important one.

We don't progress automatically but rather only through intentions and decisions and actions taken in each moment.

It is possible to step backwards across lifetimes (so to speak), or to cycle in place which may be more like 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

The longer view is that in the eternal sense, we will all eventually find our solid footing on our path to Spirit.

When you saw lifetimes in which you were more advanced, what stood out or struck you about those lifetimes compared to this one or to others you may also remember?

Do you feel the more advanced lifetimes were (in a linear sense) a "future" lifetime? Or just in some time and place different to now, maybe in the "past"?

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke