Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Ascender

I saved my brothers & wife's life !

how i saved my brothers life and his wife too

when a sleep we can do many things most don't know many here know much i think

thats why its a spiritual forum , this posting is about such an event and has points in it new to me

lets start i was a sleep and was my HS (which never sleeps) the whole things was projected as a dream for me to be able to understand in a

some what logical way . i asked my guide if it was o.k. to post it he said yes it might teach others things

so was having this visual experience (call it dream) I was in my old parents house in my own room i had as a kid

that was on the 1st floor i head a car stop on the drive way and door opened and a small dog ran out to the door of the house

it was my brothers and his wives dog . i went down thinking i would meet them there , we i opened the door of the living room saw people

i sort of knew who they where but never really met family if my brothers past marriage . I asked what was going on they where in a very

emotional state my brother and his wife had been killed in a terrible car accident only the dog survived and they came to bring the news

(his wife died later in hospital )

I felt amazing energies of healing and love in me and hugged them , the energy was flowing in them taking their pain away

after that was done the 'dream ended and my HS (high self) woke me up so I remember all I had seen and done .

at 1st i had no clue what it was except that it some of those 'other experiences' I don't call them dreams anymore really

I asked my guide what had happened , it was 2 days ago 1st he told me it just a dream , well I did not buy that .

I analyzed my own feelings to wards my brother the had not always been that good but last years good really and very peace full

yesterday a day later my guide told me this will happen in the future . that sounded plausible seen an other brother die like that

,not in car but as shown before to me to possibly help , today two days later my guide explained what really happened

he said there was in the future a conflict situation between the people in the dream (not me) and me giving them that energy

has prevented that car accident from happening . now i have had quite a few thing happening that made change by giving energy or love

in that way on the other side eater conscious or in 'dreams' but this is the 1st time its in the future ! changing an event by adding energy

to correct an imbalance think i underestimated what many here know how relative past present and future is still the energies interact

the me down here me can find out all the details by asking my guide or my HS but thats perhaps not so interesting will leave it at this for now

hope the sharing is of use to some one

there is even more to it than this might post it later has to do with a balance of karma for me it seems

energy needs to be gained or earned at times

i was having a discussion with my guide about the fact that my life would end in 2061

he even showed me my last earth moments a year ago that i would see in 2061 and so on

found that silly since the light makes so much possible

I have not physically aged in the past 25 years at all

in fact might even be younger physically

he said eventual you will age and get old age symptoms

i found this nonsense and would not accept

he also repeatedly said you can live longer over the past year

also i would never be ill in the next decades ever

cos of all the light and healing energies i am in 24/7 :-)

he told me now this brother wife event has added an other 17 years

to my life ! interesting how questions can be answered and realized

in to truths and wishes granted .

------------------------------

much love and light to all
Old 11-08-2015, 09:14 PM
10SkyBlue12

How interesting how the universe works. And how lucky your questions are answered XD maybe i havent met my guides because they know i wont stop asking questions. This does give me a lot of thoughts to play around with.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Master
Am I understanding what you're saying that your brother wasn't in an accident, and because you dreamed he was, you interpret that as you being the one who prevented it?
Old 12-08-2015, 07:28 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Am I understanding what you're saying that your brother wasn't in an accident, and because you dreamed he was, you interpret that as you being the one who prevented it?

no will not be .

I changed future time lines,

just one of those things your ego does not allow you to see as real and feeds you alternate explanations for

to sustain his illusionary world he has build up in you ;-) lol :-)

Last edited by Frederick33 : 12-08-2015 at 09:18 AM.