Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Knower

why does my healing come through so strong?

Hi ive just started healing on myself and others and it seems that it comes through so powerfully. When i do it on myself i can only cope with it for a very short time like 1minute and then i shut down my hands. I can get the energy coursing through my body all over it doesnt seem to matter where my hands are on myself. In fact i dont even need to put hands on myself to get it running through me from my hands all through my body. If i do the healing for longer then i get gittery and edgey i just know ive had too much.
Its the same with friends i do it on the get massive electric type shocks from me that they say courses throughout their body and one friend said it was a similar feeling to a full body organsm!! lol i thought that was funny.
I can give people organsms just putting my hands on them. Also physicaly my hands get extremley hot burning hot. Is their something out of balance why it comes through so strong??
Im kind of learning to work with it and accept i an only do 1 minute healings on people and that seems to be enough. I have had enough feed back that the healing has been powerful for them. Like that they felt amazing for no reason and slept brilliantly and just felt all lovely. Ive not healed anyone with a physical illness yet so i dont know if i can help with things like that.
I thought to start with i wouldnt be able to heal because it was too much for people it was too strong and they would just get these elecrtic shocks and shivers going through them . But since ive reduced the time that seems to work okay.
But i would like peoples opinion as to why it is so strong?
Will it get less over time is it just because im a beginer?
is it a problem or should i be grateful for it. ?
I do just need to be so careful when i do a healing it is the same as me doing it on myself i get the energy coursing round my body and i direct it through my hands . If i dont shut down after 1 minute it can leave me feeling very edgey sort of wired and unable to sleep or rest easily. Like ive had way too much.
I would just like advice from others who are more advanced than me
Thank you
Old 29-05-2015, 05:04 AM
Ascender
Please put your hand on me

Nothing such too strong if the energy is positive I guess.
That you should be grateful.
Old 29-05-2015, 05:26 AM
Master

I think you did some sort of energy work in a former incarnation.
That's why you possess this quality now.
It's a good thing when positive energy can be felt.
Old 29-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Master
That is amazing lilly...I suppose now you must get acquainted with the new energies and follow the path...
I hope you can find the time to write periodically and let us know how it's going.
These are some fascinating times.
Old 30-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Badbody6

When you finish shake your hands to get rid of the extra energy, learn to relax when you heal and give only what is necessary. My hands burn sometimes when there is too much energy and I am still learning why as well. Im glad to hear there is someone like me too.;-)
Old 30-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Badbody6

Concentrate on where you are sending the energy and what you are sending it there for, eg to heal a cut, or mussel pain or bruise. or even a cold or infected sore. Then give the energy to heal for that purpose. When its done you should feel a finish or flow stop because you have done what is needed. :-) Message me if you need to know more. x
Old 01-08-2015, 03:13 AM
Experiencer

I'm also a healer. Maybe we can swap stories