Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-02-2015, 06:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Healer needs healing

I stumbled into distant energy healing nearly two years ago and found I had a gift for it. Last year I began a job that is mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually exhausting. It's been 6 months since I last healed someone and every time I tried in that period I was blocked.

If anyone can send me healing thoughts, prayers, anything to help me clear the energy holding me back I would be very appreciative.

I would be more than happy to return the favor as well once I am able, just please let me know.

Thank you and namaste

Rebekah
Old 03-02-2015, 07:00 AM
Ivy

Rebekahdarian, sometimes healing comes in practical activity.

You say that the stress and mental/emotional.physical energy required by your job effects your ability to send healing, so this is where you need to look to see where you can make changes.

I realise that when we have other responsibilities, it isn't always a case of giving up work or changing jobs - that may be an option, but if that isn't practical, then it may be that by looking at time management, saying no, delegation, letting things go like fear not being good enough at your job etc. These are only suggestions because obviously I don't know any details about your work, or why it is stressful to you.

But perhaps also, this is a valuable lesson as part of your work as a healer. It's easy to ask for others to heal us, but sending healing energy is just giving another a boost of energy. If they don't use it to heal the aspects of their life that are bringing the need for healing, then they will just be back for more healing over and over, and will never really heal.

When healing is holistic, and we not only send healing energy, but also look at the person and their lifestyle/thinking style as a whole, then there is a chance to create more permanent healing.
Old 03-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Master
Sent you some healing energy! <3

Hope you figure out what's blocking you. Healers have a very sensitive heart chakra, so I think focusing on thinking loving thoughts and releasing negativity towards anyone or anything that's been annoying you would be key in getting your mojo back. :)
Old 03-02-2015, 11:43 PM
Knower
(EXCERPT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahDarian

If anyone can send me healing thoughts...

Thank you and namaste

Rebekah

Do you draw? Are you an artist? Do you dance or sing?

Do these things, and draw, dance, sing, and laugh healing into your art. Be healed
Old 04-02-2015, 01:24 AM
Experiencer

Hello, I have read your initial post and can see that you have this very draining employment. This is fraught with negativity as the client groups are taking everything from you and you do not appear to be getting anything back.
Healer do have to protect themselves in some way and also release the bad energy which can transfer across to them, even over distance.

Try not to heal others for a while, make the time before you sleep to ask your guides and Healers to assist in providing some healing energy to replace the 'Essential Energy' that you have lost... Hold on to this energy, try not to get so embroiled in work stresses.. Make time for a little 'Me time' a warm bath with a few drops of Lavendar essential oils might help. Take time to value yourself, for if you value yourself, others will also value you.
Now I am a Reiki Master of 14 years experience. I have had a similar experience such as your situation. So now when I do Distance Healing, I do it one time for that person for that particular need and then i set it to repeat, each hour, on the hour, for as long as they need it.

This conserves your energy too.. Another thing you might not be ,aware
of.. it the Term 'Energy Vampire'.. It is someone who constantly, demands and takes constantly, the more they get, the more they want. You need to avoid those situations. So just do one specific healing on them and then remind them that you have others to help..
I hope this is of some help to you.. If I can help further just pm me..
Namaste.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:28 AM
Alandria

Hello Rebekah,

I agree with everything thats being said here. Heal yourself before you start healing others.

I've sent a spirit guide to you. May he bring light and love into your heart centre, so you find your way back into healing. Look out for a rabbit.

Love and light,
Alandria
Old 06-02-2015, 10:34 AM
aetherian

I can give you a tip, I have found it be helpful.
Invite the power so that you can send it out to the suffering world.
Be an antenna and a radiator of the Love which pours from the Solar Logos.
This better than meditation as it is unselfish service.

There is another thing, the Violet Flame of Transmutation is offered by the
Earth, ask for it.
Old 15-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Seeker

I was the sole caretaker of my husband for 18 months before he died of cancer. Although I provided healing energy sessions when he was still mobile and I balanced my energy physically, mentally and spiritually, as his condition deteriorated and as I provided complicated 24/7 nursing care, my energy levels dropped and my stress increased. Eventually although I wanted to, I was unable to do energy sessions for him because I was so drained. That experience taught me several things-the importance of giving and receiving support. We had moved and didn't know many people in the community. Having experienced what it's like not to have support, in 2014, I started a small Heal the Healers group to work on each other, and a Widows support group to share story, support and solutions. I am starting a small network of Healers this year willing to provide healing sessions to community members. I hope it will eventually expand into a free energy clinic in the community. I plan on volunteering for Hospice, now having a personal understanding of how valuable holistic support is in hospice. And I am working to continue my physical and emotional recovery this year.
Old 01-08-2015, 03:18 AM
Experiencer

Do you still need healing?