Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-06-2013, 04:23 PM
iseethetruth

Stuck in inner jail for 9 years

Greetings all,
I'm a 38 year old male whose life has been a major struggle. I've been spiritual for 11 years but have been in massive struggle with negative entities for 9. Had 2 major nervous breakdowns that i survived, and haven't been in a real relationship for 9 years and living with a constant chest constrition (heart chakra) 24/7 all of those years. I know it's only entity related because when i'm around people (especially females) with the right kind of energy, the chest constriction fades away. but that is only very temporary relief because i can't seem to be able to get close to people and maitain that closeness; i keep being pulled back. Yes, i've gone through a lot of emotional trauma that only recently i've been able to pretty much put an end to; but i can't seem to be able to start fresh. there's this inner shackle that keeps anchoring me down. I do have a lot of inner strength and wisdom, but every superman has his kryptonite. And my Kryptonite is emotional suffering that i can't seem to be able to pass through without the right kind of support. I simply need help in rebalacing my heart and emotions. Thank you.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:50 PM
amy green

Since you say you struggle with negative entities, I wonder if you have read this excellent thread (listed below). Although I have had no cause to make use of her gifted talent, The Captain seems to be very successful with removing dark energy judging by the positive feedback she gets here.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=46743
Old 08-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Master
Amy Girl, you just read my mind! Or i read yours or Something! lol

Iseethethruth, go to where Amy directs, The Captain is amazing, it's a one time shot tho, so run with it after you have it and don't recreate the same pit after she fixes you up. =)
Old 08-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iseethetruth
Greetings all,
I'm a 38 year old male whose life has been a major struggle. I've been spiritual for 11 years but have been in massive struggle with negative entities for 9. Had 2 major nervous breakdowns that i survived, and haven't been in a real relationship for 9 years and living with a constant chest constrition (heart chakra) 24/7 all of those years. I know it's only entity related because when i'm around people (especially females) with the right kind of energy, the chest constriction fades away. but that is only very temporary relief because i can't seem to be able to get close to people and maitain that closeness; i keep being pulled back. Yes, i've gone through a lot of emotional trauma that only recently i've been able to pretty much put an end to; but i can't seem to be able to start fresh. there's this inner shackle that keeps anchoring me down. I do have a lot of inner strength and wisdom, but every superman has his kryptonite. And my Kryptonite is emotional suffering that i can't seem to be able to pass through without the right kind of support. I simply need help in rebalacing my heart and emotions. Thank you.
I understand where you are coming from, and I truly feel for you, knowing the hardships of chronic pain. From my perspective, on behalf of my existential origin and true nature, experiences of pain and suffering are entirely uneccesary, because they distort our alignment with our spirit, as our connection to love, as source, as who we really are. The impact of suffering and trauma may also render one with chronic pain, affecting other areas of one's life that may bleed into a general state of suffering, making it very difficult to nourish one's well-being.

I really wish I knew of an easily accessible remedy that would instantly, gracefully and permanently eliminate one's experiences of suffering and limitation from a root level, thus allowing us to be and express who we really are as love, joyful and inspired. While I have yet to discover and experience such a remedy of liberation and love, I feel that two particular healing videos that I have come across on YouTube may be of support to you. For the first one, search for "Free Instant Source Energy Healing" by Victor da Ponte. And for the second video, search for "The Pulse Technique" by Deb Cummings. Try to address anything with these videos, even resistance to watch them if any, or any belief that it doesn't work.

I intend for you blessings of love, and I stand in support for you as the statement that you deserve a pain-free life of ease and joy, as our divine right to be free.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:18 AM
iseethetruth

Thank you guys for your advice and support. Amy and CrystalSong, i've just checked The Captain's thread and posted a request. fire, i will check the videos later today.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Master
A doctor may help ?.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:16 PM
Experiencer

How are you feeling now?