Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-09-2013, 10:33 AM
kash17

How does nothingness become everything?

spirituality emphasizes on awaking from the dimension of mind and reaching nothingness with the promise that if one can reach this point they will realize eternal oneness and reach nirvana. However since it is beyond the scope of mind how can one deal with this impossible mission??
Old 18-09-2013, 10:42 AM
jahur

believe in it. and enjoy the journey?

love and healing to you all xxx

jason
Old 18-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Master
Let the mission go within mind ..

It happens when it happens .

Let the self that is of the mind run its course ...

You cannot bring forth beyond mind and you cannot reach out towards it ..

Attend the self and everything else will fade ..

When the mind fades so will you ..

x dazzle x
Old 18-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Ivy

A lighthearted look at this 'way'... but it speaks volumes to me -

I am all, all of the time, therefore I am everything which is something and can be anything of the all. To consider nothing I would inevitably create nothing into something to be considered, Therefore nothing is no longer all that it seems and everything becomes the unknowable all.
Old 18-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
A lighthearted look at this 'way'... but it speaks volumes to me -

I am all, all of the time, therefore I am everything which is something and can be anything of the all. To consider nothing I would inevitably create nothing into something to be considered, Therefore nothing is no longer all that it seems and everything becomes the unknowable all.

Wonderful, nothing always exists.
Old 22-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kash17
spirituality emphasizes on awaking from the dimension of mind and reaching nothingness with the promise that if one can reach this point they will realize eternal oneness and reach nirvana. However since it is beyond the scope of mind how can one deal with this impossible mission??

kash17 - If I live within the parameters of ‘nothingness’ and avoid all contact with people and live minimally only waking from dreams to stare into the abyss all day, that is my everything. Whatever I do or don’t do, think or don’t think, feel or don’t feel – that is my everything; that is my life.

Blackraven
Old 24-09-2013, 11:08 AM
kash17

thanks for the replies.
I realize that the goal is not to destroy the mind but over time and with meditation a new and greater consciousness becomes aware of its existence in which the mind is a subset and the result is no longer identifying with the thoughts but looking at them as passing clouds in the sky. the annoying issue for me is the great effort which is required to stay in this state of pure consciousness and the thoughts very easily and without giving a signal steal the attention and take me back to the state of mind. this effort is tiring and I don't understand it since the present moment is much easier to live in and should require effort!!
Old 24-09-2013, 11:18 AM
kash17

if the state of nothingness becomes everything then it should be impossible to leave this state!
Old 24-09-2013, 11:26 AM

Too easy!!!!

Dimensional branes (planes) can collide which releases huge amounts of energy... which brings forth the big bang!!!

Do your research on M-theory and the big bang. It is all very clear and there are mathematical models which exactly replicate the results we see in our universe today.

Cheers!!!
Old 24-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kash17
if the state of nothingness becomes everything then it should be impossible to leave this state!

Hi kash ..

It seems as if there is a process where the self that is of the mind lets go of what appears to be . The more that one has let go of what appears to be, the more aware one becomes of what they are . The 'What they are' that isn't anything . The same 'what you are' is present where everything / something is, there just seems to be a process where one has to let go of everything in order to realize this ..

This process is self realization . The self that is everything and nothing .

It is possible to flow in and out of such a realization if one is to remain as a individual .

x daz x