Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-11-2015, 05:37 PM
Master
It is not about protecting itself.

If anything it is always trying to help others expand.

Now all their is, is light.

Within that light is individual flows or ray's of light that is each of us.

Think of this like a white out. You can't see anything but as we grow/expand we begin to be able to pick out more and more details within the light. You can also say that our flow also expands.

This process really starts once all 7 chakras have been opening.

For instance:http://community.livingunbound.net/i...from-the-road/

5 - Conscousness......8 - universal human consciousness/layer
.................................. 9 - universal plant and animal consciousness/layer
..................................10 - planetary/galactic Conscousness/layer
..................................11 - multi/parallel dimension consciousness/layer
4 - Time.....................12 - time/layer
3 - Space...................13 - unified "oneness"
..................................14+ - deeper refinement with Various beings/Gods/Immortals
2 - Buddha/Wisdoms..Not really a level/layer, more the Full realization of Heart sutra. Can define or
......................:............... upgrade a Level 3 Space.
1 - Nirvan...................Kind of checking out of it all. Reintegration of Buddhamind and noble wisdoms. Primordial bubble.
0 - Emptiness............."Raw" or primordial emptiness

As one progress one's consciousness begins to expand outward, increasing oneness.

An example of this type of process would be in the discussion of most Deities. One can look at Tara, or Hathor or really any divine being and see how they have progressed or expanded outwards.

The taking of new attributes is what Deity Yoga is all about. Merging with Divine beings, to expand outward and at the Divine beings behalf.. siddhis.
http://www.tibetanbuddhistaltar.org/...padmasambhava/

If you are seeing duality then that is showing that you have not realized it is all you and shows they work we still have to do. This is also why astral stuff can be so dangerous... It keeps one at level 6 and immersed in duality.

All the best,

Tom
Old 09-11-2015, 06:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
When we have a spiritual experience, our the spirit is trying to teach us something about ourselves. But the actual spirit, in my own view, lies beyond this perception. This spirit is the one that encompasses all, and it knows no duality, because it is one.
Well if our spirit/soul had no duality then it would not know what to teach us. In a spirit world with no duality you would only have one teacher, one student, heck, you couldn't even have a teacher/student relationship because that would be "duality".
Old 09-11-2015, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
It is not about protecting itself.

If anything it is always trying to help others expand.

Now all their is, is light.

Within that light is individual flows or ray's of light that is each of us.

Think of this like a white out. You can't see anything but as we grow/expand we begin to be able to pick out more and more details within the light. You can also say that our flow also expands.

This process really starts once all 7 chakras have been opening.

For instance:http://community.livingunbound.net/i...from-the-road/

5 - Conscousness......8 - universal human consciousness/layer
.................................. 9 - universal plant and animal consciousness/layer
..................................10 - planetary/galactic Conscousness/layer
..................................11 - multi/parallel dimension consciousness/layer
4 - Time.....................12 - time/layer
3 - Space...................13 - unified "oneness"
..................................14+ - deeper refinement with Various beings/Gods/Immortals
2 - Buddha/Wisdoms..Not really a level/layer, more the Full realization of Heart sutra. Can define or
......................:............... upgrade a Level 3 Space.
1 - Nirvan...................Kind of checking out of it all. Reintegration of Buddhamind and noble wisdoms. Primordial bubble.
0 - Emptiness............."Raw" or primordial emptiness

As one progress one's consciousness begins to expand outward, increasing oneness.

An example of this type of process would be in the discussion of most Deities. One can look at Tara, or Hathor or really any divine being and see how they have progressed or expanded outwards.

The taking of new attributes is what Deity Yoga is all about. Merging with Divine beings, to expand outward and at the Divine beings behalf.. siddhis.
http://www.tibetanbuddhistaltar.org/...padmasambhava/

If you are seeing duality then that is showing that you have not realized it is all you and shows they work we still have to do. This is also why astral stuff can be so dangerous... It keeps one at level 6 and immersed in duality.

All the best,

Tom

Seems like you simply introduced a vaguely related belief/idea without actually addressing the OP's question/concern. Can you explain the possible interaction of positive and negative beings/energies in the spirit realms with this theory you presented, or perhaps in another way?
Old 09-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Master
Hi Vince,

I did touch on positive or Divine beings and how they help. As a matter of fact that wasn't his question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panorama361
Say that one low vibrational soul wants to rule the whole spiritual realm. What steps does the overall spiritual world take to make sure that doesn’t happen?

I thought I'd ask this question here since some people here may know some secrets to the universe and the spirit world.

I explained my understanding of spiritual progression and how the spiritual world doesn't protect itself but helps.

For instance a popular mantra is Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ from Avalokiteshvara.

For most they will think it is just a mantra to quite thoughts.

As one progresses one will realize the energy that one is sent while doing the mantra. It is a promise that whomever does the mantra Avalokiteshvara will help.

With continued depth one with the help of the mantra can merge with Avalokiteshvara. The benefits of merging are described here. http://www.tibetanbuddhistaltar.org/...padmasambhava/

With increased depth one can do this with a thought or take others to divine beings even.

With regard to negative beings. Yes their are negative beings/energy. I have found that they have to be invited by the person. They don't just come around and pick on whomever they like.

I have seen people with them, had them removed but they just keep going back to the issues and invited the entities back.

If one was to ever run into a negative being.. just hold on tight and let the energy flow through.

Hope that helps,

Tom

P.S.

I would like to add that the above is really pure Mahayana Buddhism. The levels come from the Lotus Sutra and the deity yoga is pure tantra, Mahayana Buddhism. Nothing new.. and very demonstrable....
Old 09-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panorama361
Say that one low vibrational soul wants to rule the whole spiritual realm. What steps does the overall spiritual world take to make sure that doesn’t happen?

I thought I'd ask this question here since some people here may know some secrets to the universe and the spirit world.

Death is beyond all that is, what people refer to as heaven - no one here or anywhere can possibly know what that is like. The only thing we do know about it is that countless people who are dying have been known to say "it is so beautiful that I cannot describe it to you". When people have asked spirits what "heaven" is like, they tell them that they can't possibly describe it in a way we could understand.
I've even talked to ETs that are far more spiritually advanced than we are, and they still admit they have no clue.
So I find it very odd that so many people here claim to know it all, when that is impossible.

You can't even call it a realm, becaues a realm is physical. Death is beyond everything that is physical.

But if you're talking about a person who dies and remains on the physical plane that is a different story. They can even interact with the physical plane. A lot of people that work with spirits to help them ove on know what happens to them, and we can even simulate the same experience through OBE and AP. The "astral" realm is full of all kinds of things and even possible dangers, but it's exactly the same as it is for us when we astral travel, when we are out of body. Nothing can harm us when we are out of body unless we allow it to, just keep strong and protected in spirit.

If you've ever tried to help a person move on to "heaven" you'll know that some people after they die, really have no clue that they have died. They still look and feel physical, just the same as an OBE experience, many people have no idea they are out of body because it doesn't feel any different than real life until they realize they can fly or do whatever they want.
There are reception centers made for spirits to recieve therapy before moving on to wherever it is they are supposed to go. The reception centers actually look and feel like physical places for these spirits, because they don't know they are dead yet and they need something familiar.
There is a bunch of "beings" of some kind that have jobs to counsel these people before they move on.
I guess some psychics do it themselves, but if you do it regularily you are bound to meet some of these "angels" that intercept your work and say they will take it from there, or they will ask you to bring the person to the reception center if you've already gotten them to trust you. All the times I've cleaned up disaster sites and had to bring lost souls to reception centers is quite interesting, and I know Im not the only one who has experienced it either because I also read about it in Bruce Moen's book, he had the same experience with these reception centers, that's why i call them reception centers, otherwise I wouldn't know what to call them.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Master
Jonesy

I agree with your statement "it's not about protecting itself." And I understand the ideas you've shared about spiritual progression. In the case presented here, however, we are dealing with entities that may not be going through the progression you explained. Many malevolent entities actually seem to be progressing in the opposite direction, toward the dark side if you will.

Of course, the reason for personal attacks by these spirits is mysterious. Sure, some cases it may be clear that they were attracted or invited into the person's life. Other times it's not so apparent, however, such as cases of "demon possession" of young children.

Understanding the relationship between spirits and the spirit world and the nature of the spirit world is crucial to tackling the issue raised by the OP, as false assumptions are made that must be corrected if an accurate perspective is to be attained (like a negative entity can somehow "conquer" the spirit world, or that the spirit world is just one "place" that can be "ruled").
Old 10-11-2015, 02:44 AM
Suspended

The spirit world that occultists speak about relates to science.

There is no duality in the real spiritual origin of light, for this presence has only changed by a loss of light sound. Its origin is the original spiritual self and presence....only reviewed by our organic presence as a loving, kind, caring higher holier condition that is unexplainable, yet causes us self realization of who we were and who we should try to be in our physical life.

We questioned our life purpose only because of our inherited condition...pain and suffering. We asked our spirit self why it was that we inherited this life when we realized through their contact with us that they existed in a state of higher spirit.

This is how we gained spiritual self realization about the loss and change of light, a condition that we personally caused ourselves and were suffering as a result of changing the natural union.

This lesson has not yet been learnt or applied as a personal spiritual realization to our brother who has constantly persued power of spirit and thought of spirit as a duality or mutual opposing powers that he could gain and control.

Yet this review itself asks him, if he believes in duality of equal opposing powers, then why would he want to alter this condition?

To have what he imposes is the control and ownership of this condition would imply that he would have to change it to try to gain it.

This is the very reason why he got self combusted in his ancient life...for what an incorrect evaluation he has given his own mind.

As the higher light spiritual self is communicating to him from the origin presence....he realizes this condition in his own conscious awareness.

Our brother is also aware of the created condition, being the imposing or opposing condition to origin light itself. Creation already opposes the origin conscious awareness.

This is why our brother got self combusted by not using his own higher realization...that he does not have any ownership or control of the higher power.