Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-07-2015, 12:58 AM
Master

hmmm responsibility??? it pretty much takes no place in my spiritual life. i mean i am a good person. but i think it is more about exploring spirit then about me. it is not about here, it is about there.

kk
Old 06-07-2015, 07:11 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
What role does responsibility play in your life, and in what might be calle spirituali outlooks?

1 thng iv lernd is lison 2 spirts wen y thy tell us thngs evn if itss bad news

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Ummon

I admit this is one of the hardest things for me. To have faith and for it to wise and not blind. I have sceded responsibility in many ways. I have felt that there are forces that perhaps not control our fate, but exert inordinate influence over us. Epictetus is hard for me to emulate. "When something is taken from you, do not say it is taken, but returned." "Have you lost your fortune? It is returned. " and another greek "To a good man losing his whole fortune is as to losing a penny." From Marcus Aurelius, "Good fortune is something a man does to himself, for what happened ro you may have happened to another, but you are capable of bearing it free from pain. Is this not a good fortune?" I am paraphrasing. Anyhow, for me I must actively decide that what the Maker brings is an opportunity to exert reason. "Ask no longer what a good man should be, but be one." This is what I feel responsible for and not to harm another even at great cost to myself, but it feels very heavy now for I have encountered none willing to submit themselves to principles and I bear this burden alone. I know what I will have to do, but it will be even more heavy and I am loathe to start, but I know not acting will be worse. I pray, "Let me change to be able to bear what You have found me worthy of O God."
Old 06-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Lorelyen

The way I interpret this question is: how important is it to be you.

If you aren't responsible for you then, sorry to say, you're a zombi.
Who is driving your life - or who do you "blame" for driving your life, taking your decisions, making your choices?
Who do you blame for your problems? Who's are they?

You're responsible for everything you do. It's something non-spiritual people love to evade because
it's always easier to blame someone else for one's failings.
But then......most of them might as well be zombis for what they get out of their lives.

:::::