Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Sorry, but protection DOES work.

Yes, totally agree with Jenny. It works for me. It's very useful if you're in the presence of someone very negative.

I also read something on this forum. I'm pretty sure it was from Bartholomew, who said when faced with a negative person, to shift yourself so you are not facing face-to-face. Stand at a slight angle. It reduces absorption of negative energies. Interesting idea.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Experiencer

If you pick up negative energy or vibes from someone in line, someone you meet on the street or a stranger, you can remove yourself from them very easily. You don't have to talk to them or be involved with them.

What is more difficult is the negative energy is coming from a co-worker, friend or family member. Can't always walk away from it so easily. In my case a co-worker that I worked with had extremely negative energy (this person was angry all the time and was in a job that this person wasn't suited to be in being that the job was a bad match). As long as this individual didn't deal with people, then everything was fine.

Eventually this person did themselves in by their behavior (which didn't surprised me as people like this usually get in trouble on the job) and is no longer one of my co-workers. I no longer had to be around someone who has extreme negative energy.

This person would often say that others were dumb, stupid or idiots (other things I'm not going to print here) but when I look at this situation who was the one who wasn't so smart. What comes around, goes around.
Old 19-10-2014, 06:09 AM
Master
wouldn't it be easier to accept negative energy as appose to creating a resistance against it? it's as if you have this negative attitude towards negative energy which just doubles your negativity as your constantly creating this division between negative and positive.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:37 PM
each1teach1

How do we protect ourselves from negative energy? to understand it, respect and love it, understanding that the way of goodness or positivity reigns supreme in spirit, it respects all ways of life and treats everyone fair... its an option, choose the way of love and peace comes

when dealing with those stuck in a rut of negativity, respect is very important. respect has love in it - you send a form of love that they might be more comfortable with.
Old 21-10-2014, 04:51 AM
Master

Thing is there are many kinds of "negative energies" - which kinds are you speaking of, for example - negative energies from:

people who are constantly angry;
people who verbally attack others;
people who are substance abusers;
people who abuse others;
people who knowingly or unknowingly are energy vampires;
people who knowingly or unknowingly send negative thoughts to you;
people who actually send curses to you.

Then there are negative entities on the astral plane that, if given the chance will attach themselves to your aura - are you suggesting that a person should just let that happen? There are the kind of entities that no amount of love and respect will make them leave, sending a form of love is not going to get them to leave.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:10 AM
iiiiiiii

anyone know anything...

it started with a twitch, then felt like air was being drained out of me... one vibration to the next i now feel empty.. feels like my eyes are popping out my head, and if there was ssuch a feeling.. like my soul being drained.. i get nervy round people constantly feel cold, then hot, then so cold i get a head ache... awful sleeping paterns, i cant relax.... i hear repetative noises, i cant even talk or look at a tv with out getting a head ache, im normally strong willed confdent, but its like all of me has 180'd.. possesion? awakening? i just feel anxioius and nervious 70 percent of time.. any replys much appreciated
Old 01-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Experiencer

Jenny Crow: The ones that you are describing are the ones who if you are around them enough will literally drain you emotionally, physically and psychologically No one wants to feel this way all the time. Once you are away from people like this, you calm down and you feel better.

Everyone has times when they are negative or give off negative energy, but for most people this isn't all the time. I've seen this type of negative energy cause difficulties in the work place and emotionally drain people who aren't' directly involved. They can escape from it when the day is over.

The ones who can't easily escape this is when it involves a family member especially if this is a spouse or child.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Experiencer
I found this article interesting. It's about protecting oneself from self created negative energy.

How Negative Energy Affects your Life and How to Clear It
Old 05-11-2014, 10:20 AM
caldrouin

Positive thinking

The human mind can hold only one thought at a time prominently, since there is nothing to be gained .
Everything in our Universe is made up of Energy and it is the Law of Attraction that brings it all together, this explains why atoms are attracted to some atoms and repelled by others. Everything is energy in motion. If one accepts this premise then: nothing is fixed, there are no limitations, and everything is vibrating Energy.
So therefore everything in the universe is vibrational energy: be it all inanimate objects, including our physical body, and also our thoughts, desires, experiences, and so on. Vibrations are all around us, they are in us, they affect everything we do, and in turn they are everything we do. And since nothing is fixed and everything is in a state of potential, then it follow.