Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-01-2022, 03:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Keeping in mind, I can only speak for myself.
What i say is out of my experienced and so may raise this only as a question. Sadly this thought may also provide part of an answer in the question asked by the OP and the observation of reality. It is not new and many say it. We allow negativity (evil) even when observed. Negativity we do over and over and over again. It is not isolated. This thought and concern is from my own experience when I was young and wished someone would have spoken for me.

I would say consider this. When you speak you may also be speaking for others. Which me is meant. Would not saying anything contribute to continuing negativity by silence. Sometimes silence is or leaves everyone in darkness.

Anyway, just a reason, we allow it. Besides don't all systems already do this or don't. I agree with don't feed the energy, be aware of it and how and why to change it. Btw negativity works, everyone agree. This point is missed in discussion.
Old 14-01-2022, 04:49 PM
Master
lemex, Context is everything, so maybe some clarification is needed. I can only speak for myself,
and that takes place on many levels. Even when I am talking about someone else here I am talking about
myself. It would be very presumptuous for me to speak for others here on this forum, as I am only referring
to adults here on this forum, when I say I can only speak for myself, and I am not referring to little children
or babies out in society who can not speak for themselves. Nor am I referring to being in a leadership position
where I represent a group of people. Succinctly, here on this forum, I can only speak for myself.

Peace