Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Ascender

Enlightenment vs Illuminati--

There is a major difference between enlightenment and illumination— Enlightenment is a realization of what we already are, basically an enlightened person isn’t very different from a normal person, except that their axioms of logic and sense of possibility have been realigned and broadened—

Illumination, is like a star— An enlightened person may feel they understand the symbolism of a lantern, they may feel as if suddenly every symbol makes sense; but this is bringing your own light upon it, enlightened people may still have arguments about what is going on in the universe— The illuminated is an active part of the universe, they not only have their own light, but this light shines beyond their own mind, so that anyone with their own light can find a greater light beyond themselves; they know their destiny and everyone else's destiny in a very intimate fashion, but to which cannot necessarily tell you who to be; but that who you are to be would become clearer around such a light—

Enlightenment is recognizing the light of yourself, illumination is recognizing a light greater than self, which can cause all enlightenment around it to appear dark in comparison—

The enlightened person as to varying degrees seen past the veils and understands the nature of veils, but not necessarily their true context—

The illuminated person understands the veils, to varying degrees their greater context, and governs the veils for both unenlightened individuals, but with greater sincerity and ability to be honest governs the veils of enlightened individuals—

The enlightened person comes across the light and the laws of god;
The Illuminated comes across a throne and crown and their own will is in spirit of the laws the enlightened finds itself up against--

The enlightened person is known existence, but a confused entrance for neophytes--

The illuminated person is often an unknown existence, and is in the realm of myth in tales of how to enter--

One illuminates their own darkness, the other illuminates the greater darkness ahead which is the greater light that appears as emptiness before us-- One is still stuck in forms, but has a greater grasp on the nature of forms; one is of spirit, and further the context of that spirit, as to lead into the greater story ahead--

One helps the poor, needy, and generally uplifts mankind to a better standing of relations, the other is concerned with the whole of man/life/universe and how it should be uplifted in coherence-- Both are necessary, both are of great importance, and both are of the same craft with many different focal points--

You do not need to be an artist to become enlightened, but every illuminate is an artist; and every artist is destined to become illuminate, though these roads compared might look amazingly different in all ways--

This is important, because the human population is very dense with artists; this is not actually so common in the rest of the universe, not to this extent; and there are reasons for that, not that it will always be this way-- In a certain sense we are spoiled with art, in another sense this as allowed our art to become spoiled--
Old 20-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Ascender

I say this, to anyone who wants to know if we are working together. Well yes, we always have been. But the information is now more pertinent as this planet is on its final countdown to become an enlightened planet, the issue is; that is far from the end of our journey, in fact it is the beginning. So I am laying out the degrees ahead for many upon this planet, as enlightenment becomes more standard issue and exoteric in function. This is the emergence of a new legend which lays in the foundations of old legends.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
I say this, to anyone who wants to know if we are working together. Well yes, we always have been. But the information is now more pertinent as this planet is on its final countdown to become an enlightened planet, the issue is; that is far from the end of our journey, in fact it is the beginning. So I am laying out the degrees ahead for many upon this planet, as enlightenment becomes more standard issue and exoteric in function. This is the emergence of a new legend which lays in the foundations of old legends.

oh I can't wait to be locked in another closet when the sun comes out lol. Noone ever thinks beyond themselves, not once.

You do know that seasons come and seasons go; what goes up must come down; and everything you love is impermanent?
Old 20-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Master
So presumably the illuminated are the bad guys ?

or at best, some bad, some good?
Old 21-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
oh I can't wait to be locked in another closet when the sun comes out lol. Noone ever thinks beyond themselves, not once.

You do know that seasons come and seasons go; what goes up must come down; and everything you love is impermanent?

If you love forms, then yes; but not forever no-- Like you want a solid truth, look no further than the people you love--
Old 21-12-2016, 12:12 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
So presumably the illuminated are the bad guys ?

or at best, some bad, some good?

let us say that the sinister qualities that arose out of the illuminati are not quite as devious as it appears, but that the outward motivations and conclusions were confusion of the true motivations yet to be revealed--

It is like two sides trying to work towards the same goal in completely opposing forms.. that actual goal or motivation is hidden from us, but that we have parts of it in essence when we either appear to be of service of everyone else, or service of self, which is ultimately the same thing--

It is really a matter of our order of being that caused qualities to be diminished and unable to be fully expressed, which keeps them from being fully understood, both by the people who are expressing it and by the people whom are hearing it--

In some ways, it is the most heartbreaking situation you could ever imagine, in another sense the most beautiful and worthwhile, that none of us should be here who in the end would not totally agree with what is to emerge, but that what is to emerge is obscured completely by what it is to emerge from--

If that provides clarity on the situation of good vs evil--
Old 21-12-2016, 12:27 AM
Master
I'm still as lost as before lol
Old 21-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I'm still as lost as before lol

Okay I will bring it down to possibly a relevant perspective--

When I was younger, I had an immense desire to act according to the rules and standards that would bring people happiness; that is, I had a desire to conform to the order best suited for everyone-- Another aspect of me, saw that these rules and standards did not make everyone so happy, and that the best course of action was to become a rebel or play the role of rebellion so to speak, to break the order that kept people in their comfort zones--

You see I had two aspects within me, two different ideals, two very different forms; but that they both were in the spirit of the same form of bringing the ideal of joy to our life-- And so these two aspects of me can be reconciled in spirit of the greater aim which is consistent within the spirit, but not consistent in form--

If this makes sense to you, then imagine if this emerged as a pattern outside of myself, so that each side identified with itself as a being standing on each side; this is the case of good vs evil; only the true motivations are so obscured, that we don't even easily see where we originated or how we are in a sense one-- Does this help?
Old 21-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Master
So the illuminated ones are aspects of this one side of being. and enlightened ones are the beings at the other end?
Old 21-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
There is a major difference between enlightenment and illumination— Enlightenment is a realization of what we already are, basically an enlightened person isn’t very different from a normal person, except that their axioms of logic and sense of possibility have been realigned and broadened—

Illumination, is like a star— An enlightened person may feel they understand the symbolism of a lantern, they may feel as if suddenly every symbol makes sense; but this is bringing your own light upon it, enlightened people may still have arguments about what is going on in the universe— The illuminated is an active part of the universe, they not only have their own light, but this light shines beyond their own mind, so that anyone with their own light can find a greater light beyond themselves; they know their destiny and everyone else's destiny in a very intimate fashion, but to which cannot necessarily tell you who to be; but that who you are to be would become clearer around such a light—

Enlightenment is recognizing the light of yourself, illumination is recognizing a light greater than self, which can cause all enlightenment around it to appear dark in comparison—

The enlightened person as to varying degrees seen past the veils and understands the nature of veils, but not necessarily their true context—

The illuminated person understands the veils, to varying degrees their greater context, and governs the veils for both unenlightened individuals, but with greater sincerity and ability to be honest governs the veils of enlightened individuals—

The enlightened person comes across the light and the laws of god;
The Illuminated comes across a throne and crown and their own will is in spirit of the laws the enlightened finds itself up against--

The enlightened person is known existence, but a confused entrance for neophytes--

The illuminated person is often an unknown existence, and is in the realm of myth in tales of how to enter--

One illuminates their own darkness, the other illuminates the greater darkness ahead which is the greater light that appears as emptiness before us-- One is still stuck in forms, but has a greater grasp on the nature of forms; one is of spirit, and further the context of that spirit, as to lead into the greater story ahead--

One helps the poor, needy, and generally uplifts mankind to a better standing of relations, the other is concerned with the whole of man/life/universe and how it should be uplifted in coherence-- Both are necessary, both are of great importance, and both are of the same craft with many different focal points--

You do not need to be an artist to become enlightened, but every illuminate is an artist; and every artist is destined to become illuminate, though these roads compared might look amazingly different in all ways--

This is important, because the human population is very dense with artists; this is not actually so common in the rest of the universe, not to this extent; and there are reasons for that, not that it will always be this way-- In a certain sense we are spoiled with art, in another sense this as allowed our art to become spoiled--

So the artist self is emerging in you in a new way?

We are really all artists creating everything into being in the way we perceive and create it.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder