Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-03-2023, 10:42 PM
Pathfinder
Brilliant Vid!

Has lot's of info including an explanation as to why the premise that we're living in a matrix is fake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo_CSRCWLCc
Old 03-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Guide

Just watched it.What she say's is completely in line with my way of thinking.
Old 03-03-2023, 04:55 PM
Pathfinder
Mine too hazada guess! Glad you enjoyed it.
Old 06-03-2023, 12:49 AM
Dude111

That movie though is spot on!!
Old 06-03-2023, 11:58 AM
Pathfinder
I totally agree with you Dude111, the number of revelations she makes is amazing. I'll be watching it again soon.
Old 06-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Master

Re catsmeow

Really good video. I would agree with most of what she says.
Old 06-03-2023, 02:29 PM
Pathfinder
I've just bought her book too. I'll let you know what I think when I've finished reading it.
Old 06-03-2023, 03:53 PM
Master

Yep would like to know if it’s worth a read.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Master

I watched the first half of the video. From my point of view, there are some ideas that I recognized, as there are some mis-perceptions that I recognized. Based on what I listened to, I think that there is much better channeling material than Melissa's. She sounds honest, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't distort greatly what she receives, which is detrimental to seekers.

In her words, from her book: "One of my biggest reasons for incarnating into this lifetime is to be of service and help other souls to drop fear and live a fully Rock Star life! I hope to hear from you. Thanks so much, Melissa Gates Perry".

That is a put-off for me. I disagree on several levels.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:41 PM
Pathfinder
invanalan; this was the actual blurb about her book on Amazon

"You are on this planet to be a spiritual rock star! Being Humans is a channeled, transformational conversation with teacher guide Aralamb. Within the pages of this book, you will find a complex breakdown of the human condition and soul alongside the author's brutally honest autobiographical stories. This book is a deep dive into where we are as a species in the modern era and offers clear rules and directions that you can easily implement in your life. You are a huge soul on this planet, grab the reins of your life now!"

so I feel you've misinterpreted what was being said there regarding rock star.

What mis-perceptions are you talking about?